SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
are good path,bad path are permanent ?what i mean its a single choice per character ?if choose good path i can't turn in to dark path later for character ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
are good path,bad path are permanent ?what i mean its a single choice per character ?if choose good path i can't turn in to dark path later for character ?
Mostly, although at least one has a choice where if you chose dark path, you get a chance to change your mind and switch to good path before any NTR happens. There aren't any choices going the other way so far, though.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This game is a mess, I wouldn't even know where to start counting just how many missing flags there are. A lot of times prerequisites are missing and as such seemingly random things which haven't even happened yet are being mentioned in various events. As if that wasn't already bad enough, the quests often fail to mention the prerequisites which are actually in place, which can make it very difficult to progress. The game offers sandbox elements but oftentimes it feels like the choices are locked because there are prerequisites in place which are impossible to know of if other quests are postponed to be completed (e.g. lack of interest in a character or waiting for a better moment). And since I mention prerequisites, forcing the player to wait for certain days to pass for almost every quest makes it a worse experience overall. Waiting for certain days should only play a role if certain events are automatically triggered on that day, not to force the player to wait just for the sake of it, otherwise it's just as bad as being forced to grind.

The quests should properly mention what has to be done to continue, a main quest tracker would also be a good addition, though before that the prerequisites need to be fixed to include all preceding events. This is a sandbox game but it often feels like we can only choose the order in which we would like to do things, not what we actually want and do not want to do, which also leads to the issue that characters are forced upon us or even have to be corrupted without us choosing to do so.

The gallery and replays are similarly messy, they are just thrown together, it would be better to properly split them into important characters, side characters and others. There aren't as many replays as there are images in the gallery but it still is somewhat tedious to scroll through to find what you are looking for. Without relying on some kind of gallery/replay unlock (mod) it would also be nice if conditions for unlocking them would be listed, partly due to what I already said above because everything is a mess.

This is probably more subjective, but why does corruption have to lead to excessive make-up? In my opinion it makes characters (at the very least) less appealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Cheers for the feedback.

The way the sandbox sequence of events has been coded is by first “Day” possible, as long as certain other tasks/events have played out. If you choose only one or very few of the 24 characters, if you skip or avoid anyone, eventually you may experience what we call a “soft lock”. This is caused by the fact that Lewd Town is a small town and EVERYONE in the Quest Log knows one another – or – their stories are interwoven in such a way as to require players to “hang out” with each of them as often as possible.

Waiting for events is not really needed either with an average of 3 new events becoming available every day. Long story short, if you only follow certain characters and ignore others, you're going to have a bad time and a butchered save file. If you complete quests on or before the day you're on the journal works pretty well. Having said that, the coming update will have an improved journal that's more clear and will contain many more flags.

We try to prevent and fix inconsistencies but are not always aware.

The gallery feedback has been noted and was already on the do list. It won't be in the next version though but probably the one after that as there's still a massive amount of work that has to be done and not a lot of time.

As for the corruption aspect, it's kinda how these types of games work, so blame the guy that made it a thing.

Anyway, it's a game in progress, we listen to feedback and do our utmost best to make the game as good as possible.

Here's a small roadmap of what is planned for 0.14:
Make Lilly and Sophia's Good Path work on the Dark Path.
Update love hearts/corruption stars.
Make the journal more efficient and comprehensible.
Remake certain icons.
Tweak the map in various ways.
Render at least 3000 images/animations.
Continue Chapter 3 on both good and dark paths, while focussing on the poll winners.
Make the scenes shorter, more poignant, and to the point without sacrificing character and emotion.

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018
I'm up to day 42 and have to ask, where is the NTR? So far it feels like the game is avoiding it like I'm missing a patch/code to activate it or something. Aren't the girls supposed to be sex-crazed after they take the drug? yet they wait around masturbating until the MC happens to show up... We talk to multiple prostitutes yet never see any with a client, the nymphomaniac isn't very nympho either and all of them just latch onto the MC like a typical harem H-game.

Are people allergic to seeing anyone other then the MC banging the characters? I understand I have to progress further and go down the dark path but there hasn't even been a hint of the content I'm looking for after playing this long and it makes me question if I'm wasting my time.

Can someone let me know is the NTR just the MC drugging and then allowing the girls to have sex with clients (aka, netorase)?
or is there a good amount of actual netorare content as well?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Wtf is with her story progress? It's day 83, and Nani's storyline ends even before Nina's requirements updates to this point!
Screenshot_1.png
Nani is not even on the list after you meet the boss!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's nothing on the beach except Nani's sister, which now runs a bar and only sells drinks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm up to day 42 and have to ask, where is the NTR? So far it feels like the game is avoiding it like I'm missing a patch/code to activate it or something. Aren't the girls supposed to be sex-crazed after they take the drug? yet they wait around masturbating until the MC happens to show up... We talk to multiple prostitutes yet never see any with a client, the nymphomaniac isn't very nympho either and all of them just latch onto the MC like a typical harem H-game.

Are people allergic to seeing anyone other then the MC banging the characters? I understand I have to progress further and go down the dark path but there hasn't even been a hint of the content I'm looking for after playing this long and it makes me question if I'm wasting my time.

Can someone let me know is the NTR just the MC drugging and then allowing the girls to have sex with clients (aka, netorase)?
or is there a good amount of actual netorare content as well?
You're less than 1/3 into the game and I guarantee there are loads of them, pick the Dark Paths. It might take a while for things to really ramp up. Make your choices accordingly and you'll encounter plenty.

Characters that have some pretty crazy ntr stuff: Sophia, Lilly, Hilda, Rose, Stacy, Tanya and others.

Good call, I've looked into it and I think you're going to have to visit Story Store and buy a new weapon first.
Usually, when something doesn't happen, complete a bunch of other quests before said day and it will trigger guaranteed.

Anyway, I apologize for the confusion, I've added it to my notes for my own personal quest to make the journal better/clearer.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Good call, I've looked into it and I think you're going to have to visit Story Store and buy a new weapon first.
Usually, when something doesn't happen, complete a bunch of other quests before said day and it will trigger guaranteed.

Anyway, I apologize for the confusion, I've added it to my notes for my own personal quest to make the journal better/clearer.

Sorry about that.
I've bought the second gun long time ago, and her quest is the only one left from before day 80+.
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've bought the second gun long time ago, and her quest is the only one left from before day 80+.
Interesting. The only other requirement for that is a gun and a quest is the cafeteria.
Having said that, complete other quests, starting with the earliest day you can find and it should solve itself.

Those are all mid-game quests thus I can pretty much guarantee there are no bugs. If for some reason you really feel that you're stuck, feel free to PM me your save file and I'll gladly check out what's missing.

Reactions: Gerfenikss

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
You're less than 1/3 into the game and I guarantee there are loads of them, pick the Dark Paths. It might take a while for things to really ramp up. Make your choices accordingly and you'll encounter plenty.

Characters that have some pretty crazy ntr stuff: Sophia, Lilly, Hilda, Rose, Stacy, Tanya and others.
Does PAMELA and EMILY will have NTR/SHARING scenes ? ;)

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Cheers for the feedback.

The way the sandbox sequence of events has been coded is by first “Day” possible, as long as certain other tasks/events have played out. If you choose only one or very few of the 24 characters, if you skip or avoid anyone, eventually you may experience what we call a “soft lock”. This is caused by the fact that Lewd Town is a small town and EVERYONE in the Quest Log knows one another – or – their stories are interwoven in such a way as to require players to “hang out” with each of them as often as possible.

Waiting for events is not really needed either with an average of 3 new events becoming available every day. Long story short, if you only follow certain characters and ignore others, you're going to have a bad time and a butchered save file. If you complete quests on or before the day you're on the journal works pretty well. Having said that, the coming update will have an improved journal that's more clear and will contain many more flags.

We try to prevent and fix inconsistencies but are not always aware.

The gallery feedback has been noted and was already on the do list. It won't be in the next version though but probably the one after that as there's still a massive amount of work that has to be done and not a lot of time.

As for the corruption aspect, it's kinda how these types of games work, so blame the guy that made it a thing.

Anyway, it's a game in progress, we listen to feedback and do our utmost best to make the game as good as possible.

Here's a small roadmap of what is planned for 0.14:
Make Lilly and Sophia's Good Path work on the Dark Path.
Update love hearts/corruption stars.
Make the journal more efficient and comprehensible.
Remake certain icons.
Tweak the map in various ways.
Render at least 3000 images/animations.
Continue Chapter 3 on both good and dark paths, while focussing on the poll winners.
Make the scenes shorter, more poignant, and to the point without sacrificing character and emotion.

Hi Jamleng Do we have any new content planned for the rich girl? I remember it done until we reach her villa and her parents go away. her story is revealed a little there I think. its been some time I played this game.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes