Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
0.13.1 should have corrected the issue. Did you re-download yet?
You'll need a save from before the university event.
0.13.1 doesn't help if we've already done the university event, and I don't have a save from before. By the time I noticed there was a problem I'd already saved over it.

floatingcow

May 24, 2017
I've managed to finish all the content from the update with the exception of Elsa, which says "Visit the university after day 115". My game is currently at day 135 and I've tried multiple times of day to trigger the event. I suspect the university being barricaded off is causing this, but I'm not certain. Attached is my most recent save file

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
0.13.1 doesn't help if we've already done the university event, and I don't have a save from before. By the time I noticed there was a problem I'd already saved over it.
I've managed to finish all the content from the update with the exception of Elsa, which says "Visit the university after day 115". My game is currently at day 135 and I've tried multiple times of day to trigger the event. I suspect the university being barricaded off is causing this, but I'm not certain. Attached is my most recent save file
Sorry about that, it has to be manually fixed, or just put event388 or event389 back to 0.

Yup, that was a bug and recently fixed. Unfortunately, if it already happened there is no way to undo it.
I've manually fixed your save file. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry about that, it has to be manually fixed, or just put event388 or event389 back to 0.
I set event389 to 0, but when I went to the university the corruption event triggered, not Elsa's event. I am on 0.13.1. I did jump event_417 instead and that seems to have fixed it.

Reactions: Jamleng

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Emily is usually the answer. If Emily and Sophia's quests are behind, pursue them... check on them... That specific event requires both Sophia and Emily as triggers.
No it's not the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had Emily's questline advanced to day 50. And i should visit Roxy after day 46 so it's not the case.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
No it's not the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had Emily questline finished to the part i need before day 50.
It could be a bug that should have been solved, please PM me your save file and I'll have a look and figure out what's wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Spoily spoiler.
Thank you very much for the detailed reply. I always enjoy reading them, especially as you always manage to bring up ideas and spot certain inconsistencies. Consider those fixed. Some of the bugs you found were already fixed, the others have also been fixed. One typo was already found but I did change the other one. Corruption levels have been added to my notes and will get changed as well.

A small side note: Rose had no prenatal care, as her pregnancy was kept a secret.
Also, could be me but you might have forgotten Sophia/Lilly's Dark Paths and one of Sophia's Good Path events.
We're aware of that major inconsistency, it will probably get rewritten/remade because that's the easiest solution.

As for the map, we've run plenty of tests in various stages including what you suggested with various tweaks.
Making the map was no pusher over either and took lots of work.
Buildings got moved around, the coding had loads of tweaks, photoshop, and the list goes on.
I get that the change is quite major. We'll run some polls on it to see what the overall consensus is.

As for the journal, I wrote about that in the weekly update post through Subscribe Star. Basically, I just ran out of time as it's quite the project getting 400+ events 100% accurate so it got moved to 0.14. Especially with no possibility of testing before a public release, I'd rather not make major changes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A small side note: Rose had no prenatal care, as her pregnancy was kept a secret.
Oh, I keep forgetting that. Given how far along she was when she left and what she used to wear in Lewd Paradise, it has always been fairly hard to accept.
Also, could be me but you might have forgotten Sophia/Lilly's Dark Paths and one of Sophia's Good Path events.
I don't play Lilly/Sophia's Dark Path because it has unavoidable NTR. I really wish there was a variant for it that didn't have that and we could corrupt them ourself, because their corrupted forms are really hot, but NTR is a dealbreaker. Regarding the Good Path events, I don't know how I could have missed anything; I followed their hints until they said there is nothing more. What was supposed to happen in it?
I get that the change is quite major. We'll run some polls on it to see what the overall consensus is.
My recommendation would probably be having icons overlaid on the map instead of just using parts of the background. Also one issue I had was finding Lilly's and Hilda's houses. The other locations were all easy enough, but the houses are a bit of an issue. If it were me, I'd even consider just having one icon for "residential neighbourhood", and a menu to pick which house.
As for the journal, I wrote about that in the weekly update post through Subscribe Star. Basically, I just ran out of time as it's quite the project getting 400+ events 100% accurate so it got moved to 0.14. Especially with no possibility of testing before a public release, I'd rather not make major changes.
Oh, I think I misunderstood that then. I thought that that meant going through all of the old events, and the ones that were new in this update would have used the new system.

Reactions: Jamleng

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
I tried this game before and actually got past the prologue...yea it was dark and made my guts sed

But the reason i dropped this game was because when i saw mc sister dressed like whore i was like whaaat ! Then game gives us a explanation that she is still virgin. I was not satisfied with the reason that mc sister is there waiting for mc ? How ?

I just wanted to ask that is there any reason give in story afterwards that why she was there and yada yada ? Just answer with yes or no.

Also i wanted to ask that if the corruption is hard in NON NTR paths because usually dev make girls more sexy and lewd in NTR path and pure innocent in NON NTR path. Why can't a girl be in love with mc and be extremely lewd with mc at the same time.

So yea are the girls hot , sexy , lewd in NON NTR paths ?
Also can we corrupt girls without handing them to other men ?

Also is there any unavoidable NTR ? ( i hate NTR with passion )

Thanks you very much

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But the reason i dropped this game was because when i saw mc sister dressed like whore i was like whaaat ! Then game gives us a explanation that she is still virgin. I was not satisfied with the reason that mc sister is there waiting for mc ? How ?

I just wanted to ask that is there any reason give in story afterwards that why she was there and yada yada ? Just answer with yes or no.
Yes. There is a reason.
Also is there any unavoidable NTR ? ( i hate NTR with passion )
No, but currently for some girls to avoid NTR you have to pick their Good Path.

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
There are still at least two to three more major updates before the game is completed. The good path is not finished. You just reached the end of chapter 2 as we are calling it. Chapter one was ended when the boss arrived in chapter 2 ends when what happens at the University at night takes place. We have at least two or three dozen more events for every main character planned. And then we will do an epilogue sometime down the line. Any players who chose to skip characters before the university event happens may experience difficulties afterward in continuing the story lines for those characters. We are trying to make sure that those difficulties do not take place.
aight thanks a lot sir, cannot wait for the updates. This game is such a gem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xo Mo
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes