Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can I still play Romance paths with some girls in Dark Path? I finished Light Path and was ready to play the other one, but seeing the preview picture from that Light/Dark choice worries me a bit. I don't want girls like Rose, Emily, Sarah and Elsa become some worthless whores. :cry:
Only individual girls you get a choice with that I can think of are Sophia and her mom and Sarah. Otherwise most girls are gonna get pimped eventually. Don't play dark path if you don't wanna see MC selling his family and friends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Woah, that does look like an issue after I checked someone else's save file. I'll find out what the issue is soon enough and report back here.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Ouch, as the university is not available that quest won't be able to trigger. I'll fix that straight away for future players but your save is kinda screwed. I can manually fix that or you're going to have to load an older save while not ignoring dear Elsa.

Very sorry. :(
Hi Jamleng I have the same issue in which I can't progress the Day 120+ task (Light Path) when I sleep in my house. Please help me fix it thanks!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sadly I don't think there's that much to be done about that aside from loading an older save where it didn't happen.
I can either fix save files manually for players affected or you could simply change Lilly's variable to 0 for good, and 1 for dark.
Wait, are you saying that the only solution to that is to switch to the dark path with Lilly/Sophia?!?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Thanks for reaching out. That bug was solved in the latest update of LTA 013.1:

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega

Let me know if it works.
Thank you! The old save no longer works it seems, but I replay it again using this update and successfully progress the university lockdown part :D

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Playing on Dark Path.

It's day 121, journal only has two events remaining (Talk to Emily in Class on 120+ and talk to Hilda in the lobby on 125+).

When I go to the class, nothing happens. I've already seen the group scene where you get to see how each of the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Is the journal glitching (and not recognizing that I already got that scene) or am I missing a step?

Hrm, got it on day 125 after seeing the Hilda scene. NVM.

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
Not a fan of the new map at all, feels like a strict downgrade from the one we had before.
The old one was really cute and matched the style of the backgrounds, models, etc.
New one feels completely out of place and is a lot less useful imo.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Wait, are you saying that the only solution to that is to switch to the dark path with Lilly/Sophia?!?
I think I might have misunderstood your first post since you quoted a fix where a single Good Path event of Lilly's questline was able to trigger on the Dark Path. If that happened to someone, he's playing both paths at the same time thus a save file would need a manual fix.

Playing on Dark Path.

It's day 121, journal only has two events remaining (Talk to Emily in Class on 120+ and talk to Hilda in the lobby on 125+).

When I go to the class, nothing happens. I've already seen the group scene where you get to see how each of the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Is the journal glitching (and not recognizing that I already got that scene) or am I missing a step?

Hrm, got it on day 125 after seeing the Hilda scene. NVM.
Glad it worked. I just checked it out and the Emily event works fine here, there's another event after the group scene that has no real requirements.

The Hilda event is completely optional.

Not a fan of the new map at all, feels like a strict downgrade from the one we had before.
The old one was really cute and matched the style of the backgrounds, models, etc.
New one feels completely out of place and is a lot less useful imo.
Thank you for the feedback, I personally think it's a lot more professional, but I can be wrong.
Sometimes you try something that works and sometimes it doesn't. If enough people share the same sentiment we'll do something about it as nothing is set in stone. Soonish we'll end up running a poll on it.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Let me start with a big thank you, Jamleng, what a great game! Who would have thought such a dark story hides behind such an innocent title? I can never stay way from games where I can recklessly impregnate all the girls, can't wait for future updates on that. And while the Good Path comes more naturally to me I'll definitely explore the Dark Path further as well, I have to admit that's damn exciting, too, I'll just ignore the slightly queasy feeling in my stomach. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I might have misunderstood your first post since you quoted a fix where a single Good Path event of Lilly's questline was able to trigger on the Dark Path. If that happened to someone, he's playing both paths at the same time thus a save file would need a manual fix.
Ah, no, I mean if we did pick the Good Path for Lilly and Sophia's specific storyline, but picked the Dark Path for the main story when we met the Boss. It isn't a single Lilly/Sophia event triggering because of a bug, it's all of them happening because we picked that path.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Sadly, I can't figure out what to do in my save for version 13.1... on day 130+ now.

I have many "sleep in your bed (day 120+)" and "sleep in your house (day 120+)" that will not trigger no matter what day of week or where I sleep.......
and I STILL HAVE stuck natalie quest "pay a visit to natalie in her room".

I'll attach a save [unsure if i grabbed correct file, it should be, 1st slot of page 1]

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Ah, no, I mean if we did pick the Good Path for Lilly and Sophia's specific storyline, but picked the Dark Path for the main story when we met the Boss. It isn't a single Lilly/Sophia event triggering because of a bug, it's all of them happening because we picked that path.
That's correct and working as intended. That's why it was a bug that a certain scene with the FIB in the alley(Lilly/Sophia Good Path) could trigger on Sophia's/Lilly's Dark Path thus messing up the story.

Sadly, I can't figure out what to do in my save for version 13.1... on day 130+ now.

I have many "sleep in your bed (day 120+)" and "sleep in your house (day 120+)" that will not trigger no matter what day of week or where I sleep.......
and I STILL HAVE stuck natalie quest "pay a visit to natalie in her room".

I'll attach a save [unsure if i grabbed correct file, it should be, 1st slot of page 1]
I checked it out and you have to sleep in MC's house for those quests to trigger.
That Natalie thing is still leftover from a few versions ago. I fixed it for you.

Cheers.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I checked it out and you have to sleep in MC's house for those quests to trigger.
That's the thing, nothing triggers, I just end up going to next days morning.

I tried sleeping at places on map "My House", "The Mansion", "Hilda's House > Emily", none of the 3 trigger anything for me.

edit: i noticed when I sleep, it says "DAY 142", but during the day, the date states "DAY: 128", let me sleep a 10th time, to see if either increases...
edit2: ok good, both do go up, BUT they are off by 14 days...
edit3: ok, it is your edited save that has the days incorrect :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's correct and working as intended. That's why it was a bug that a certain scene with the FIB in the alley(Lilly/Sophia Good Path) could trigger on Sophia's/Lilly's Dark Path thus messing up the story.
It's a hell of a continuity error though...

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That's the thing, nothing triggers, I just end up going to next days morning.

I tried sleeping at places on map "My House", "The Mansion", "Hilda's House > Emily", none of the 3 trigger anything for me.

edit: i noticed when I sleep, it says "DAY 142", but during the day, the date states "DAY: 128", let me sleep a 10th time, to see if either increases...
edit2: ok good, both do go up, BUT they are off by 14 days...
edit3: ok, it is your edited save that has the days incorrect :D
Yeah, I found the issue. For some reason, it couldn't trigger during the night. Afternoon/evening works.
I've fixed it. Thanks for that. Also, your save file in the previous post has been updated so the days work correctly.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

It's a hell of a continuity error though...
I still think that I'm misunderstanding something here, there was a bug and it was fixed within 48 hours so everything is working as intended now. I'm aware of one inconsistency that's quite big but that's about it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I still think that I'm misunderstanding something here, there was a bug and it was fixed within 48 hours so everything is working as intended now. I'm aware of one inconsistency that's quite big but that's about it.
I mean how Alex and Stacy show up in those events. That's a huge continuity error.

By the way, if we got the university corrupted before seeing Elsa's final event, what's the best way to fix that you think? Will just jumping to the appropriate label leave things in good condition? If yes, what is the label name?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes