longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
That tease of Spohia/Lily content, hopefully things are about to get daaaaark there. Sarah's stuff is looking up, also seems Emily might get broken soon, so stuff is moving in a nice direction.

Fancy new map looks nice, even if it's a bit harder to differentiate between the houses, prob won't take long to get used to it though... seems there were some graphical upgrades in the animations and stuff before, that blue haired girl's mother had great nipples too.

Reactions: Xo Mo

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i have the same issue in the book i have done everyone apart from the one's that say to sleep at home or in my bed after day 120+ are there any hidden quests i could of missed?
Woah, that does look like an issue after I checked someone else's save file. I'll find out what the issue is soon enough and report back here.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ouch, as the university is not available that quest won't be able to trigger. I'll fix that straight away for future players but your save is kinda screwed. I can manually fix that or you're going to have to load an older save while not ignoring dear Elsa.

Very sorry. :(

Last edited:

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
is there netorare content in this game?
Thread tags.

OP: Genere spoiler
Dev Notes spoiler

You obvioulsy expect everyone to do everything for you as you won't even bother read the tags or OP. You even know what the game is about? Obviously not, as the answer to your question is in the same post multiple times.

Reactions: quigebo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thread tags.

OP: Genere spoiler
Dev Notes spoiler

You obvioulsy expect everyone to do everything for you as you won't even bother read the tags or OP. You even know what the game is about? Obviously not, as the answer to your question is in the same post multiple times.
Tbf they've been throwing the NTR tag on some absolute nonsense no NTR games lately. That tag hasn't really been that reliable the past few days at least.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Woah, that does look like an issue after I checked someone else's save file. I'll find out what the issue is soon enough and report back here.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Ouch, as the university is not available that quest won't be able to trigger. I'll fix that straight away for future players but your save is kinda screwed. I can manually fix that or you're going to have to load an older save while not ignoring dear Elsa.

Very sorry. :(
Here's my save, if you could fix it please. I'm having that same issue.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Here's my save, if you could fix it please. I'm having that same issue.
Solved it for you. Sadly, that can only be done manually.

Later today I'll upload a version with a bunch of bug fixes including the day 120 tasks and beyond not being able to trigger when sleeping in your bed. (This only happens if you're a Good Path player but screwed over the lives of Lilly and Sophia.)

Other fixes:
- Blocking the progression of 'Chapter three' if you haven't done Elsa's and Eva's quests.
- Pamela's house had a small issue with the kitchen icon not working.
- There was an event that changed the time incorrectly.
- Some minor gallery fixes.
- 20-ish typos.

I'll wait a bit longer in the hopes some other stuff gets found.
I apologize, guys. This game has been tested over and over by many different people but stuff sadly slips.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you.

Recently we've tested this. I always thought the Good Paths had more content, after replaying the game we came to the conclusion that although the Dark Path has more events, the Good Path has bigger events.

In any case, today's update should balance things out quite a bit because the Good Path has some really big scenes for the characters you named (Excluding Felicia, she'll be up next in 0.14 as she came in second place in the Good Path poll.) We try to keep stuff as balanced as we can.

As for the gallery, If you are a completionist, your gallery may be missing a few events. Many of these are Mild/Wild variations of sex events, some are triggered by making different choices. About half of them would be Good/Dark Path events, which can only be accessed by playing those routes.
I have unlocked all the gallery pictures, but these don't replay any scenes. Will a scene replay option be added in the future? I just find it annoying to replay the game in order to replay scenes.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Solved it for you. Sadly, that can only be done manually.

Later today I'll upload a version with a bunch of bug fixes including the day 120 tasks and beyond not being able to trigger when sleeping in your bed. (This only happens if you're a Good Path player but screwed over the lives of Lilly and Sophia.)

Other fixes:
- Blocking the progression of 'Chapter three' if you haven't done Elsa's and Eva's quests.
- Pamela's house had a small issue with the kitchen icon not working.
- There was an event that changed the time incorrectly.
- Some minor gallery fixes.
- 20-ish typos.

I'll wait a bit longer in the hopes some other stuff gets found.
I apologize, guys. This game has been tested over and over by many different people but stuff sadly slips.

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Jamleng

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Wish there was choice at the beginning of Bella route the way it was in Rose watersport scene so we could pick what part of this kink interesting us.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have unlocked all the gallery pictures, but these don't replay any scenes. Will a scene replay option be added in the future? I just find it annoying to replay the game in order to replay scenes.
Scene replays are only available for naughty events and can be found in the gallery as well under the "replays" section.

Adding 400+ scenes to the replay section would be a bit over the top so we've got no plans to do that.

is there a sex scene with mom on the good path road
There's naughty stuff but no intercourse. Next update Hilda gets more love.
There's a pretty hot incest scene involving Hilda that was requested by a subscriber. (non-canon)
- Holiday turns into an orgy (Use code: "Thereisnospoon" on the computer).

Wish there was choice at the beginning of Bella route the way it was in Rose watersport scene so we could pick what part of this kink interesting us.
There is. You can choose not to go home with her if you want to thus skipping the whole scene.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
You have the option to walk away twice - first at the store, second at her home. There are no negative consequences to either option. It's simply a fetish being explored, inspired loosely on "Lovewetting21" videos over on the "hub".
Listen, I get it, that's why I said that "I wish", in the end it was just my unreasonable expectation.

After Rose (good for me) watersports scene (few patches ago) and then Emily/Rose/Mia teasing that ended by MC automatically refusing or (in Mia case) going different direction I really looked forward to this update when I heard there is new ws content, sadly the Bella ws is totally no my thing. For second I thought that (pregnant) Rose will also get new ws content but it ended up how it ended. :)

Same with me looking forward to sharing that is no NTR/dark patch, sadly somehow this scene creeps me out, I would much more prefer optional Pamela share with Sun in that food scene, or even sharing one of our girls with Chad over this, but again it's just me.

For more reasonable thing, that interrogation scene where at the end Lilli tell Sophia to go study and we have touching conversation with Lilly... wish it ended with some sex scene. :)

Reactions: mrttao

bananaboatg

Jul 16, 2021
Hi Jamleng, it seems I may be the only one, but updating my game from 12.2 -> 13.0 broke my two saves. The traceback file was the generic fail-on-load that ends with "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?" Both saves were mid-scene.

I re-downloaded 12.2 and advanced my saves a bit to the player room or main map, then updated the game again and that fixed the problem.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes