Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi Jamleng, it seems I may be the only one, but updating my game from 12.2 -> 13.0 broke my two saves. The traceback file was the generic fail-on-load that ends with "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?" Both saves were mid-scene.

I re-downloaded 12.2 and advanced my saves a bit to the player room or main map, then updated the game again and that fixed the problem.
Glad that solved the issue. You can always PM me for a save file if for whatever reason your save files get corrupted.
For instance, 12.2 had the Christmas events/extra's removed which probably caused the erorr.
Generally, it's not a good idea to save mid-scenes because that can cause issues for sure with major updates.

This game is buggy asf and half the events don't trigger. Anyone got a full gallery save?
Not buggy at all, aside from a few small issues that are already fixed and will get updated within 24 hours.

At the start of the game, there's a small guide that explains how things work.
Basically, you'll have to roam around and complete quests and not stick to a few characters at the same time because in Lewd Town quite a few quests are interwoven with each other. There's an average of 3 events to be completed every single day around the map.

Currently, the journal is basically spot-on as long as you follow all the quests up till the current day you're on. This will be further improved during the development. Once you get how it works, you'll find that there are no bugs at all.

Reactions: Xo Mo

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Scene replays are only available for naughty events and can be found in the gallery as well under the "replays" section.

Adding 400+ scenes to the replay section would be a bit over the top so we've got no plans to do that.

There's naughty stuff but no intercourse. Next update Hilda gets more love.
There's a pretty hot incest scene involving Hilda that was requested by a subscriber. (non-canon)
- Holiday turns into an orgy (Use code: "Thereisnospoon" on the computer).

There is. You can choose not to go home with her if you want to thus skipping the whole scene.
Are there any other scene code like this that can you share?( I know they are actually for people who pay but im poor af)

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Tbf they've been throwing the NTR tag on some absolute nonsense no NTR games lately. That tag hasn't really been that reliable the past few days at least.
You do have a point regarding the tags, but it is mentioned in 2 spoilers in the OP with the added detail that it is optional. I think on the very first game I came across on F95 I noticed that the thread tags, and genere spoiler did not match. Noticed this is pretty much the same for every game outside of a miniscule few. But even in a perfect world where they matched, wise devs knowing what will be asked, kindly put whether it's avoidable or not in either the game description or in the genere spoiler. In any case I still recommend checking the genere spoiler.

There are other tags that aren't added despite some content that could go under that tag, but because of a certain nuaunce, it doesn't. Transformation is one. Can mean as little as shrinkage/expansion or full blown polymorph gender change. Tag variety may be a little better, but still has a long ways to go.

madara1994

Sep 5, 2022
The days are not a limit. They are the FIRST possible day to trigger the event. ANy left behind should trigger at the next soonest visit, but - if it's not triggering, have you purchased a new gun and relaxed on the beach only to be attacked by the little woman? Visit the Store and try buying a new gun... That might unlock it. If not, check the Cafeteria - did a certain big man show up there yet?

The best way to experience it all is to play through it. Replaying scenes in random order can be confusing, due to lack of context. Many events have characters mentioning something they did or saw, so playing the game naturally would be optimal.

Do you mean Gary's room? Gary's room is not accessible except through the dark route late-game if you permit NTR for a certain MILF. You cannot go there directly at all.
sorry , yes gary jaja , i let him fuck hilda , after that i dont know where i have to go D:

Mar 12, 2023
I fell for the introductory text from the author and thus spent half a day of my life on this rubbish.
In this game choices doesn't matter at all. Don't recommend playing this bullshit and listening to dev's self credits, all that narrators rant about choices worth nothing more then a blatant lie it is. There are plenty of games where dialogue choices matter a lot but this one is definitely not the case. I also want to note stupid deliberately prolonged uneventful quests, and awfully childish plot development.

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
The days are not a limit. They are the FIRST possible day to trigger the event. ANy left behind should trigger at the next soonest visit, but - if it's not triggering, have you purchased a new gun and relaxed on the beach only to be attacked by the little woman? Visit the Store and try buying a new gun... That might unlock it. If not, check the Cafeteria - did a certain big man show up there yet?

The best way to experience it all is to play through it. Replaying scenes in random order can be confusing, due to lack of context. Many events have characters mentioning something they did or saw, so playing the game naturally would be optimal.

Do you mean Gary's room? Gary's room is not accessible except through the dark route late-game if you permit NTR for a certain MILF. You cannot go there directly at all.
I already played the game for a couple time.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Woah, it's just a goofy game that can get quite serious at certain points and gets way more interesting the more one plays as is by design. You haven't completed the prologue yet which means that you've played like 3% of the game thus it's impossible to go full analytical about it.

It's great to discuss the game and point out its weak points or whatever else is bad about it because we do care and make changes accordingly. However, we can't do that if one does not have the full picture. For example, saying the story is bad is fine, but the issue here is that there are at least 30 different storylines. One thing is for sure, people that say the game sucks are almost always from players that barely played the game.

Have a nice day.
The game does not suck... but it has entirely way too much dialogue, IMO. Even during the the sex scenes....characters are having full on conversations when they should be focused on having and enjoying sex. Not only that... this latest release has been very laggy. As if you're making a bunch of screen calls in Ren'Py and never returning them, causing the return stack to grow. Also, the new map, while it looks nice, is so fucking small it was giving me a migraine trying to look at it. Please take this as constructive as there are things I like, such as the man fetishes explored, the general idea of the story, and so on. But damn, each release, it's getting more and more difficult for me to enjoy this.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The game does not suck... but it has entirely way too much dialogue, IMO. Even during the the sex scenes....characters are having full on conversations when they should be focused on having and enjoying sex. Not only that... this latest release has been very laggy. As if you're making a bunch of screen calls in Ren'Py and never returning them, causing the return stack to grow. Also, the new map, while it looks nice, is so fucking small it was giving me a migraine trying to look at it. Please take this as constructive as there are things I like, such as the man fetishes explored, the general idea of the story, and so on. But damn, each release, it's getting more and more difficult for me to enjoy this.
Thank you very much for the feedback. I had no idea about those calls and I've looked into it, I found something out of the ordinary for sure. Very useful advice as I simply wasn't aware because I was under the impression that jumps solved it which they do aside from a few exceptions, I've tried to send you a PM about said code issue but I wasn't able to.

As for the map, we'll probably tweak it a bit more or run a poll on it.

I hope that when said issues are solved, you'll able to enjoy the game more, especially since in my opinion the game has improved 10 fold over the last couple of releases. Things have been smoothed a lot, animations/images have vastly improved, remade scenes, bugs fixed, inconsistencies fixed + way more interesting content.

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
Just wanted to praise Sarah's writing. I feel genuinely bad on her dark path- a rare thing when you choose a corruption focused story. I agree with the above comment saying this game can tend towards prolix, but it's worth it for when it pays off.

Reactions: Jamleng

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Havent played in a while but Stacy has become Schrodinger's slut. Shes simultaneously in prison being raped by a machine and arresting James in an alley way as FIB. Crazy part is the day periods for Stacy becoming broken happen before the required days for the alleyway scene.

A bit of a story mis step in writing when making assumptions that someone will 100% choose one of two paths while giving them the option to do both simultaneously

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you very much for the feedback. I had no idea about those calls and I've looked into it, I found something out of the ordinary for sure. Very useful advice as I simply wasn't aware because I was under the impression that jumps solved it which they do aside from a few exceptions, I've tried to send you a PM about said code issue but I wasn't able to.

As for the map, we'll probably tweak it a bit more or run a poll on it.

I hope that when said issues are solved, you'll able to enjoy the game more, especially since in my opinion the game has improved 10 fold over the last couple of releases. Things have been smoothed a lot, animations/images have vastly improved, remade scenes, bugs fixed, inconsistencies fixed + way more interesting content.
I've not actually looked at the code, but I've seen this same behavior elsewhere where that was happening. A Jump should handle the last item in the stack, I believe. But yeah...you have something going on:
1680356568204.png

This isn't as bad...I've seen far worse.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you very much for the report. That's a Good Path sneaking in, I've just fixed it so it won't be able to happen anymore.
If we've already done the Lilly/Sophia good path scenes on a dark path main story save, is there anything we need to do?

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
v0.13 Bugs

During Elsa's family event at the university if you try to skip the event it doesn't but will play out again the next time you visit the university. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. (Skip)"

When the university goes into lock-down if you cycle through the girls using the toilet then leave you can escape the lock-down and see the girls using the pool normally along with other activities. This fixes itself when you go back to the entrance.

While less annoying having the randomizer not show the same scene twice in a row would make seeing all the variants easier.

Luna's Story Store event doesn't have any content with Luna...

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
LTA 0.13.1:
- If a player was on the Good Path but chose the Dark Path for Lilly/Sophia the final couple of events of 0.13
were not able to trigger at all.
- One of Lilly's Good Paths could play on the Dark Path.
- Blocked the progression of 'Chapter three' if you haven't done Elsa's and Eva's quests.
- Pamela's house had a small issue with the kitchen icon not working.
- An event meant for the morning played during the night.
- Some minor gallery fixes.
- 20-ish typos.

PC:
Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
Links are updated once again and hopefully for the last time till 0.14.
As there were some other small bugs found.

If we've already done the Lilly/Sophia good path scenes on a dark path main story save, is there anything we need to do?
Sadly I don't think there's that much to be done about that aside from loading an older save where it didn't happen.
I can either fix save files manually for players affected or you could simply change Lilly's variable to 0 for good, and 1 for dark.

v0.13 Bugs

During Elsa's family event at the university if you try to skip the event it doesn't but will play out again the next time you visit the university. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. (Skip)"

When the university goes into lock-down if you cycle through the girls using the toilet then leave you can escape the lock-down and see the girls using the pool normally along with other activities. This fixes itself when you go back to the entrance.

While less annoying having the randomizer not show the same scene twice in a row would make seeing all the variants easier.

Luna's Story Store event doesn't have any content with Luna...
Nice! Thanks, fixed them in the links above. Those toilet events will get more work put into them to make skippable I guess, but we kinda ran out of time. Also, I didn't know where to place Bella's event in the Story Store so we decided to put it into Luna's journal because her brother and sister are walking around there which was the only link we had.

Reactions: AlexaSky

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can I still play Romance paths with some girls in Dark Path? I finished Light Path and was ready to play the other one, but seeing the preview picture from that Light/Dark choice worries me a bit. I don't want girls like Rose, Emily, Sarah and Elsa become some worthless whores. :cry:

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes