dencrypt

Feb 15, 2020
So. I am playing blind and not following any guide. For some reason one day Lily was hanging from the ceiling dead and I exited the house. A few days later (Day 52 or something) she was in the house, well and alive. Bug?

Aug 9, 2018
Just going the game again, and I really wanted to single out praise for Emma/Helen's characterizations.

I don't think I've ever seen a split personality in fiction where the "fake" persona is kind, patient, friendly but actually evil, whereas the genuine personality is angry, destructive, and violent but actually a good person. That's kind of an oversimplification, but point is, kudos for such an interesting subversion on an old trope.

Fakemort

Sep 16, 2017
I love this game. Played a past update and now since we're so close to the end I feel obligated to finish the wait rather than playing the newest update. But I have a question for anyone who has played all the dark content. Can Sophia be made into a whore and then saved later? I am a huge fan of redeeming her after she has fallen. Like it totally gets me going if she is like an ex-heroin addict who has to resist falling back to her slutty ways one day at a time and is barely holding it together because she loves the MC. Especially if she's torn about it and talks about how much more dick she could be getting to the MC in begrudging terms. Maybe I am a bit fucked up, but that would be totally hot if that's a possible end state for her. Anyone know how it plays out?

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
I love this game. Played a past update and now since we're so close to the end I feel obligated to finish the wait rather than playing the newest update. But I have a question for anyone who has played all the dark content. Can Sophia be made into a whore and then saved later? I am a huge fan of redeeming her after she has fallen. Like it totally gets me going if she is like an ex-heroin addict who has to resist falling back to her slutty ways one day at a time and is barely holding it together because she loves the MC. Especially if she's torn about it and talks about how much more dick she could be getting to the MC in begrudging terms. Maybe I am a bit fucked up, but that would be totally hot if that's a possible end state for her. Anyone know how it plays out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Telarija

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Is there any pregnancy content on the dark path or is it only on the light/good path? I've seen a few posts that seem to indicate the light/good path is where the pregnancy content is (or at least most of it).

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Is there any pregnancy content on the dark path or is it only on the light/good path? I've seen a few posts that seem to indicate the light/good path is where the pregnancy content is (or at least most of it).
Dark Path also contains pregnancy and even childbirth scenes. But maybe light path has more, never tried light path cause playing light path kinda destroys the main appeal of this game..

Flying Chicken Man

May 29, 2024
It sounds like you want a possible redemptive path for Dark Sophia, where she tries to pull herself out of the hole she was forced into. That does sound neat, but I'm curious if you've played the Villain Path. Jack has shown he is willing to use someone's addictions to control them, and I would like it if Sophia had a "try to help her fix her life" Bittersweet End (since a Good End is probably not in the cards at this point) or a "the puppet strings are already there, may as well grab them" Worse End.

On a semi-related note, I want to say that ha ha holy shit Jack is such a complete piece of shit in the Villain Route where how he handles the character I'm alluding to, I love it. I'm sure that all the relevant narrative stuff is already locked in, but I may as well say "boy I hope that he doses his entire family with the Slut Serum and then uses his rank to wrangle fertility and accelerated gestation treatments out of Doctor Ramoray for them," because hey, you never know!

Reactions: Fakemort

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Dark Path also contains pregnancy and even childbirth scenes. But maybe light path has more, never tried light path cause playing light path kinda destroys the main appeal of this game..
Thank you! That does help.

Understandable that you would think that way about the light path. I prefer the kind of MC that's a male dom that hoards women and it doesn't have to be nice about it in these types of games but that appears to be a middle-ground between the two paths in this game. I'll probably go light path just 'cause I'm greedy for the MC to collect 'em all and then play the dark path on a second run (from the point you choose dark/light, no point grinding all the way through a second time). I'm not a fan of doormat MC's but from what I've seen, it shouldn't be too bad on the writing for the light path for this.

Reactions: A. Dark

Fakemort

Sep 16, 2017
It sounds like you want a possible redemptive path for Dark Sophia, where she tries to pull herself out of the hole she was forced into. That does sound neat, but I'm curious if you've played the Villain Path. Jack has shown he is willing to use someone's addictions to control them, and I would like it if Sophia had a "try to help her fix her life" Bittersweet End (since a Good End is probably not in the cards at this point) or a "the puppet strings are already there, may as well grab them" Worse End.

On a semi-related note, I want to say that ha ha holy shit Jack is such a complete piece of shit in the Villain Route where how he handles the character I'm alluding to, I love it. I'm sure that all the relevant narrative stuff is already locked in, but I may as well say "boy I hope that he doses his entire family with the Slut Serum and then uses his rank to wrangle fertility and accelerated gestation treatments out of Doctor Ramoray for them," because hey, you never know!
I played an earlier version that didn't go all the way to the end. I am holding out for the final version at this point. Also, I think I got the name right (Sophia) but I really mean whichever (Sophia or Lily) character is the daughter that gets turned into a whore by her father. Where I last played she had reappeared and is available to have sex with. I specifically wanted to see her something like half-redeemed. That is, desperately craving sex nympho-style but held in check barely by loving the MC. Perhaps even locking that ending to the otherwise good play through rather than just having the darkest end available for her character even on a good run. I understand if this level of complexity isn't in the cards for her, just think it would be hot AF.

Flying Chicken Man

May 29, 2024
The story is still incomplete with what we have. I think the next update will tie everything up, but I have no idea when that's going to be, nor am I sure if it will, in fact, do that.

Also, yes, you got the name right. Sophia is the daughter, Lilly is the mom. And while I don't want to dash your hopes, I am reasonably sure that none of the Dark Paths can really end well, because "everything is terrible" is kind of the point. The nearest I can think of here is that Sarah (the girl in the cells missing three of her limbs) has a Give Her Hope Good Path and a Make Her A Slave Dark Path, and it's still unfinished, but there's a chance to pull her off the Dark Path and go to Good Path. However, I suspect that the reason for this "oh shit PULL UP PULL UP" moment is because the game is pretty good about letting you avoid NTR-ish content, and this is your last chance to change course before you start renting Sarah out, although this fact could be signposted a bit more clearly.

That said, I also hope that Sophia has an "unfuck her life" path, although for very different reasons: it's more fun to be a shitbag when being a shitbag is a deliberate choice. :D

Reactions: A. Dark
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes