kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
There where one choice before that, where you could loose one girl (Sophia), and I do not remember if it was clearly labeled. But the choice was quite obvious (save her, or don't save her), so that shouldn't be a problem either.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I've just finished the prologue and met Rose again and i have 2 questions: can i get her tf outta that place? and how will i know if i'm on dark path or not? is there like some indicator for it or nah? (sorry if dumb questions, just thought i'd ask before going all in)
There where one choice before that, where you could loose one girl (Sophia), and I do not remember if it was clearly labeled. But the choice was quite obvious (save her, or don't save her), so that shouldn't be a problem either.
Every choice that leads to DARK options and more misogynistic events is clearly marked as "DARK".
Every choice that leads to NTR / SHARING is clearly marked as "SHARING" or "NTR".
If it is not marked as such, then it is a NEUTRAL or GOOD choice.

There are many neutral characters, at least up until Chapter 3, when many consequences of your previous choices take full effect.

RE: Sophia
There is a moment where the player is given a choice to show someone a photo or not. SHOW the photo is marked as "DARK" in-game. The alternate avoids dark consequences.

RE: Rose
Only on good path are you given a choice to get her out of the situation she is in. This happens later in the game.

Last edited:

BaBoon2022

Dec 1, 2023
Every choice that leads to DARK options and more misogynistic events is clearly marked as "DARK".
Every choice that leads to NTR / SHARING is clearly marked as "SHARING" or "NTR".
If it is not marked as such, then it is a NEUTRAL or GOOD choice.

There are many neutral characters, at least up until Chapter 3, when many consequences of your previous choices take full effect.

RE: Sophia
There is a moment where the player is given a choice to show someone a photo or not. SHOW the photo is marked as "DARK" in-game. The alternate avoids dark consequences.

RE: Rose
Only on good path are you given a choice to get her out of the situation she is in. This happens later in the game.
So basically everything with a dark consequence is marked? Nice. Thanks for the heads up on that, at least i'm not going in completely blind then haha.

Reactions: Xo Mo

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
To any player who doesn't understand the MC looking like he does... And how the women think he's handsome...

When you gain access to the Library, there are books you can read. These contain a ton of lore and world building. Including the genetic history of the MC.

TL:;DR
His prologue skin and hair condition are a rare genetic issue passed down from his great great great grandfather.

After the prologue, midway through the game, we learn that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, we could have easily made him a generic,muscular, handsome character. But what draws many players to this game is how unusual he looks. How relatable he is to those of us who were never what many traditionally consider handsome.

We're done defending his looks. The game is nearing the end. If you're so hung up on what MC looks like, that's on you, not us.

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Someone help me kindly :)

In dark path some girls can be sold including Tanya in events, or you can give a girl to your old pervy boss.. Will the girls come back later? Or they vanish forever? plzzz help as I can't progress further without knowing that..

Oct 18, 2020
To any player who doesn't understand the MC looking like he does... And how the women think he's handsome...

When you gain access to the Library, there are books you can read. These contain a ton of lore and world building. Including the genetic history of the MC.

His prologue skin and hair condition are a rare genetic issue passed down from his great great great grandfather.

Yes, we could have easily made him a generic,muscular, handsome character. But what draws many players to this game is how unusual he looks. How relatable he is to those of us who were never what many traditionally consider handsome.

We're done defending his looks. The game is nearing the end. If you're so hung up on what MC looks like, that's on you, not us.
I think the MC is perfect for the game.

The game is almost done, that's all that matters. Yall have made an awesome game. Everyone has opinions, but offer little to get their ideas to the screens of the playing public lol.

If they prefer a different MC, they can mod the game perhaps?

Reactions: Xo Mo

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Might want to try this one instead
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-town-adventures-v0-14-5-jamleng-games.61000/post-9313213

That one should update the MC's name just by loading a save
It's really weird. The MC's name is around for every scene EXCEPT Nani's scenes. Also, when I opened up the gallery for the first time, an exception occurred. It's not happening again, but I wanted to double-check if it's for sure good and didn't erase scenes from the gallery.
Edit: Also the Elsa threesome/orgy

Last edited:

Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022

I have read the latest publication on subscribestar, and I just wanted to tell you that a game is YOUR vision of a world created by YOU, what the rest of us think, you should not care.

The value of a person and his own work of art is to be faithful to your own vision of history. Goya, Picasso, Van Gogh, Mozart, Beethoven and a long etcetera... All of them had their detractors. That doesn't make their works bad, it's just a fact that it doesn't always rain to everyone's liking.

You don't have to be proud or discouraged by what people think, you have to be proud of how faithfully you have translated your idea into something that other people can experience.

Obviously we all want recognition, fame and admiration. And believe me, you have that, stop focusing on the garbage that surrounds the light bulbs that illuminate your paths.

A hug and thank you for your work.

And like I said... Opinions are like asses, we each have our own

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I last played this a very long time ago. I think it ended before you chose the light or dark path. Since then, could anyone tell me 1) can we rescue the sister from the brothel yet?, 2) can we rescue the mother from her plight? (can't remember what it was), 3) is the pregnancy content good yet?

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Hi guys, It has been a while and I've done some searching and could not find the relevant post for this. Could you please share the dates for the final release if it is finalized?

I vaguely remember it coming up in April. not sure, though.

Thanks in Advance

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hi guys, It has been a while and I've done some searching and could not find the relevant post for this. Could you please share the dates for the final release if it is finalized?

I vaguely remember it coming up in April. not sure, though.

Thanks in Advance
The original plan was to have it out in March.
However, due to real life things and lack of motivation, we decided to delay the release.

As it stands right now, both Jamleng and I are on vacation. Consider that we have virtually been working 20 to 30 hour days almost non-stop for 4 years between the two of us.

So, to avoid burnout and to provide the best possible final update, we are on vacation. We are not focused on the game at all at the moment but it is not at all abandoned. We are simply taking a mental break so that we can get our minds into a good place and produce the best possible update to the game.

So right now there is no set release date. We're sorry this has to happen. We simply just needed time away from everything.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
The original plan was to have it out in March.
However, due to real life things and lack of motivation, we decided to delay the release.

As it stands right now, both Jamleng and I are on vacation. Consider that we have virtually been working 20 to 30 hour days almost non-stop for 4 years between the two of us.

So, to avoid burnout and to provide the best possible final update, we are on vacation. We are not focused on the game at all at the moment but it is not at all abandoned. We are simply taking a mental break so that we can get our minds into a good place and produce the best possible update to the game.

So right now there is no set release date. We're sorry this has to happen. We simply just needed time away from everything.

Hey man, its cool. The game has been great so far, and working 3 jobs myself, I can understand how it messes you up and eats you from inside.

Take rest and get back strong, And thanks for the follow up.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Sir I need a tiny little information from you as well plzz.. Or else I can't progress in the game..
You are on the Dark path for that playthrough...
Dark path has bad ends for some characters, depending on your choice. The Dark path leads to male domination, slave training, misogyny, and pathological control over everyone.

The best thing to do is SAVE at that choice, then play through and find out. If you do not like the result, LOAD and choose differently.

But... to answer your question:

Nani's ending mid-game was an important character moment. It's supposed to be where MC discovers the consequences of his choices. In technical fact, we also had to get rid of Nani for other reasons, which is why we used her as an example and removed her from the game. If you follow the good choice, she does appear a couple of times, but is no longer a love interest.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexaSky

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
You are on the Dark path for that playthrough...
Dark path has bad ends for some characters, depending on your choice. The Dark path leads to male domination, slave training, misogyny, and pathological control over everyone.

The best thing to do is SAVE at that choice, then play through and find out. If you do not like the result, LOAD and choose differently.

But... to answer your question:

Nani's ending mid-game was an important character moment. It's supposed to be where MC discovers the consequences of his choices. In technical fact, we also had to get rid of Nani for other reasons, which is why we used her as an example and removed her from the game. If you follow the good choice, she does appear a couple of times, but is no longer a love interest.

Thank you very very much for your detailed reply..
another last question just to be sure,

And plzz bring Nani back even if she is only available as exhibitionism/voyur scenes.. Or maybe something happens like an accident happens and alters her facial structure or something like that . :alien: (incase of copyright issue)

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes