HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Interesting, is this your first game?

I haven't started playing yet but it looks promising, I'm not expecting much on the story yet since It's early in development. But certainly by the pictures it will be good game in the future.

I would suggest to add pregnancy if it's alright (as part of the characters story or just a mechanic, but you might want to do it on a later version)

But other than that "nice" :)

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Overall the game has a lot of quality, you can see that the developer put a lot of effort in making this first release, but yeah… this is just not for me, the mix between harem and ntr never work, is like you get the girls but also anybody else can get them as well, so that sucks.

Also heads up for everybody that is not into ntr/cuck content is better to avoid this one, because along with corruption those themes are really prevalent in practically everything you do in the game, I mean the game is called hooker town.

Apparently the developer say that is avoidable, but is provably avoidable in the sense that you will avoid 50% of the content.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Interesting, is this your first game?

I haven't started playing yet but it looks promising, I'm not expecting much on the story yet since It's early in development. But certainly by the pictures it will be good game in the future.

I would suggest to add pregnancy if it's alright (as part of the characters story or just a mechanic, but you might want to do it on a later version)

But other than that "nice" :)
Thanks a lot, yup first game. I'm guessing about 2 hours of content right now. 1.7G!:)
100% pregnancy will get added in the game.

Overall the game has a lot of quality, you can see that the developer put a lot of effort in making this first release, but yeah… this is just not for me, the mix between harem and ntr never work, is like you get the girls but also anybody else can get them as well, so that sucks.

Also heads up for everybody that is not into ntr/cuck content is better to avoid this one, because along with corruption those themes are really prevalent in practically everything you do in the game, I mean the game is called hooker town.

Apparently the developer say that is avoidable, but is provably avoidable in the sense that you will avoid 50% of the content.
Thanks for the compliment.

Seems you haven't played this game yet.
100% vanilla experience available without losing any content.

Edit:
This was from a controversial v0.1 version.
We are now in v0.8 and a fuckton has been changed since then.

Last edited:

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i really dont understand when people see harem tag, why are they keep asking that stupid avoidble question?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
"I'm going to turn this in to the most lewd game out there.
also, any kind of fetish people don't like is avoidable by clear choices.
You can totally play this in a vanilla way."

the most lewd... imma need a reference... ive seen some shit....

Reactions: Pyrrical

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the mix between harem and ntr never work
Well of course... you can't have a harem and NTR..... by definition. Harem is one dude many women, as soon as the women have more than that dude they are no longer part of the harem.... cause well that isn't how a harem works.

Although if you can choose to avoid ntr/sharing, then there would be a harem route, just that any route with the girls doing more than you, won't be a harem route.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Simply put, I'm going to turn this in to the most lewd game out there while abiding by the rules of course.
also, I will make any kind of fetish people don't like avoidable with the MILD/WILD system.

Just to clarifty, Scenes with NTR can be avoided.
I also made some choices MILD ( for a normal sexy experience).
Another option is WILD ( This is more hardcore kind of stuff).
There's also some other choices.

The femdom part was sort of a mistake on my part although there is a little bit of it and probably will be more in the future, optional.

I'm going to continue working on this so there will be a lot more stuff coming up.

Please don't spoil the story too much, takes a bit of the fun away I guess.

Please let me know what you guys think about the game. I for one am very excited.
yeah the timeskip where she becomes a whore isnt avoidable now is it. so dont say its avoidable when it isnt.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If the game's NTR can be avoidable, I will 100% give it a shot. If the game has unavoidable NTR scenes, it's not a deal breaker for me, it's just something I'm not fond of *cough* Eric *cough*. I'll give the game a chance regardless, because I'm kind of curious how the story will play out.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This game is a work in progress, nothing too crazy yet.
It just came out today but so far 95% of the comments are from people that haven't even played the game and just raging about some tags.

Tbh I don't even get the shaming of some fetishes, imo just play the game and leave some feedback or don't bother replying.

I thought we were making adult games but I guess I should have made a romance game where everybody is happy and holding hands.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Simply put, I'm going to turn this in to the most lewd game out there while abiding by the rules of course......
This statement seems just a tad contradictory. So when you say that, which/who's rules are you going to be abiding by? Patreon?

I ask because incest patches are pretty popular and this one is pretty clearly fit for one.

Just curious, cause I would enjoy an I.P. amoung other things that site frowns upon.

Reactions: manjotb

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This statement seems just a tad contradictory. So when you say that, which/who's rules are you going to be abiding by? Patreon?

I ask because incest patches are pretty popular and this one is pretty clearly fit for one.

Just curious, cause I would enjoy an I.P. amoung other things that site frowns upon.
My plan is to make a patch for that stuff later.
I feel like I have to progress the story a bit more though.

The description sounds good, how much content is there for now?
When I play it's about 2 hours or so, keep in mind that by day 30 or so it's done.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
My plan is to make a patch for that stuff later.
I feel like I have to progress the story a bit more though.

When I play it's about 2 hours or so, keep in mind that by day 30 or so it's done.

Sounds good. I did try it for a few minutes and it looked ok (maybe rework beginning and tour into an optional inconsequential sequence?), I wouldn't particuarly care to keep seeing the weird looking MC too very often haha. I'll probably give this a much deeper run when pregnancy is added and an IP is also "secretly" supplied. Otherwise, looks like it could be a fun enough ride.

Reactions: manjotb and Jamleng

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is a work in progress, nothing too crazy yet.
It just came out today but so far 95% of the comments are from people that haven't even played the game and just raging about some tags.

Tbh I don't even get the shaming of some fetishes, imo just play the game and leave some feedback or don't bother replying.

I thought we were making adult games but I guess I should have made a romance game where everybody is happy and holding hands.
Do not let them get to you. Just do your game. Whiners make things appear like a significant opposition, but it is usually just a loud minority. Until f95zone starts deleting/banning these comments, every game with certain tags will be infested by them.

You can never please everyone.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes