jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It would be great to play the game before you comment because I could use some more feedback.

In any case. I'm happy to learn that it such a sensitive subject.
This means I can change certain things a bit more and make it more accessible for people who are not in that sort of thing.
Besides I added the 100% vanilla later because many people were complaining about the tag alone.

Imo there NTR is avoidable because everything else happens off screen.
I played the game. Between the NTR and trying to find the widespread content with no hints as to where any of it is, I have nothing else to say.

Just because NTR happens offscreen doesn't classify it as avoidable. Rofl. That's not how it works, sorry to tell you.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thank you for responding, and I will be honest with you,
I'm not a fan of ntr, and from what you said, there may be more, and maybe you include other women in ntr, and really, there are some that I wouldn't want you to have ntr with them.
But I am in favor of the developer making the game as he planned, as he would like the game to be made, without interference from people.
Only thing that makes me a little sad is that I might not be playing, depending on what will be added over time.
And for losing another game in the Koikatu style, which I love so much.
But if this is the style you really like and you feel good about doing it, go ahead, don't mind the negative comments (this includes mine), but if you are looking for patrons, it may not be the best option.
Let me say what I think of non-ntr games, and ntr games, in the sense of fans.
Non-ntr games in this one (if the game is good), will have fans of all kinds, and perhaps support from all parties, including ntr fans.
ntr games, non ntr fans probably didn’t play, let alone support this type of game,
leaving only ntr fans to play and support this type of game.
but as I said, if you feel good and like this theme, go deep, the game is yours, I wish you a lot of luck, there are a lot of ntr fans out there, and I suggest that they support this type of game, instead of just complaining to those who don't like this topic.
As for me, I'm going to take a look, and hope that the girls I liked, don't have that ntr, but if it's in your plans, you can put it, I'll be sad to have to leave, but life goes on.
Thank you for your very detailed and kind response.
This is the stuff that I can work with.

This game is not really a ntr game, it's part of it just like many other fetishes, heck even romance, normal sex, crazy sex you name it. It's just meant to be a lewd sex game with a nice story that people will enjoy playing while having sexy scenes with choices being mild or wild.

I will think about what I'm going to do for the story. I already thought I made quite a vanilla version so far but I was wrong. Might make a 100% vanilla option later but for now I don't know about that yet. There are quite a few characters that need more content and that is what I have to focus on for now.

I will also work on a better interface progress system.

Just check back after a few updates and see what people have to say.

Thanks again.

CristianG123

Apr 26, 2020
Hey, just to give you my thoughts on the feedback you got, I don't think a vanilla version of this game is possible. The fact that allot of the characters will be part of an organization that requires them to have sex with other men, not just the MC, means that NTR is implicit to the story. Even if you never see them have sex with other men, the fact that they mentioned it, and even the fact that their job requires them to do so, is enough for most people to perceive it as NTR. I get that you yourself didn't see it this way when you came up with the story, but that's how most vanilla oriented people will see it.

I'm not sure how possible it is to make a game that appeals to all/most fetishes and all/most peoples tastes. Me personally, I really like harem style games where everything is vanilla (except for having sex with multiple females in the harem at the same time), and I also like femdom games, which are quite different from the vanilla harem games.

What I've noticed is that games that try to incorporate harem and femdom end up falling short on both of them. The best games are the ones that focus on one or the other. I'm not saying it's impossible to make a game that successfully incorporates both genres, but if you do manage to do it, it would be the first one, at least as far as I've seen.

Anyway, my point is, don't go out of your way to satisfy as many people as possible, since you'll end up just disappointing everyone. Focus on the fetishes/themes that you like, that will motivate you to keep working on the game. Of course, just doing what you like isn't guaranteed to give you any success, but focusing on what you don't like is guaranteed to give you failure. Hope this helps in some way.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for your comment.
Just know that it's not fun after working on something for a long time to get shit on for tags only, all the other stuff was added later.

You are right on some parts I've changed it yet again and think enough has been said now.
It would be appreciated if the forum users would stop complaining about a ntr tag from now on.

Thank you.
It's not that simple. Sure, you got some shit for the tag, but it's not just that. This game was obviously written as an incest game and you turned one of the sisters, and the person who was probably the nicest one in the prologue, into an actual whore, who's getting paid to let rich, old farts bang her! And even after the MC wakes up from his coma, she just keeps working there. I'm not sure what reaction you were expecting from the vanilla players with that storyline.

The only suggestion I can make is either focus on one fanbase (NTR, harem, incest, whatever...) or make distinctively different paths. You can't go with the "if I don't see it, it doesn't count" logic. It won't work for most people. I don't think I'll come back, because NTR is one of these things that spoil my mood and that's not what I look for when I play these games, but it's obvious that you've put a lot of work to it, so I hope that sooner or later you'll find your audience.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why is this even a sandbox?
There's NO direction, and all you do is go from room to room with no actual indicators to find out whatever the next piece of (not there) story is. I deleted it after the beach part because there was no reason to keep schlogging through the muck.
It's like they made it a sandbox just to annoy people with a linear vn 'plot'.
I was actually looking forward to the ntr. Not Jason Voorhees sans mask.

Reactions: Arcane666

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
A simple rewrite I feel would be to have the sister only recently in despair have joined that organisation to get money to help with bills at home as they were in debt and at the desk she says she only runs this so far and hints they are giving her some drug and she will be doing other jobs in the future. That removes the whole feeling that she is beyond redemption which she currently is. In my opinion, what happened to your sister Rose is far from vanilla. She is already completely transformed before you get there and with the rewrite you could oversee her training. Also the old guy coming on her and you don't even stop him is odd. She is your sister and I thought she treated you decently always. The MC seems unusually casual about the whole my sister is drugged and used as a sex toy for everyone. Even if he could not do anything currently, you would imagine even a line in his own mind he will get revenge or save her would be uttered.

A lot of the writing and build up in my opinion I would rewrite and restructure. If you do have to make your family submit, a reason for no one else touching them also as time goes on is you do a good job for the organisation and this is your reward. Your family is saved. Gives more meaning to the vanilla non NTR path and I guess on the NTR path you can just keep things as they are.

Reactions: Jamleng

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
A pure harem/vanilla route right now in the game wouldn’t make any sense. The whole game is about recruiting girls including your family so that they become high class prostitutes that sleep with old rich geezers.

So in a true harem game you somehow find the way to get the girls without whoring them, but how would that work in this, how you would explain to the Doctor that you are not selling the girls, doesn’t make any sense.

From the answers of the developer in the harem route the girls WILL get fuck by old rich geezers you just don’t see it. Yeah that’s a vanilla route if I ever seen one. I really don’t see how a true harem route could fit in this plot.

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
why just leave it on lewd? ^^
you could go further! Scat/watersports just say:p In the end it will be optional, right? for people who like that and others who don't

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Well then, I'll remove that from the OP and I might edit it later or not.

In any case I don't really care. All fetish = good, "ntr" = bad. Got it.
I'll just continue making my game the way I like it and if you guys don't, plenty of others games right?

Thanks for playing.
This isn't about whether NTR is good or bad, it's about you saying it's avoidable when it's not. It's nothing personal against you or your game, I just didn't appreciate it and many others won't either. I'm glad you do what you want.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys thanks for all the suggestions. I've given it quite some thought and I'll be making some changes here and there.
I know the game can't be for everyone but obviously I would enjoy it if as many people as possible would like it as much as I enjoy making it.

In any case, just give me some time. The whole point of releasing it in a state like this was to get feedback which I got.

The to do list for now is continuing progress of the available characters, some reworks and a character/quest tracker.

Edit:
We are now in v0.14 and a fuckton has been changed since then.

Last edited:

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Hrm. Played through most of it. Quite jarring as a whole.

Unless it's critical, I'd separate the prologue from the main game entirely unless certain stats are being tracked there. If so, then maybe shorten it a bit?

The timeskip made for some humorous situations at least, although I personally like the prologue character's appearance more. That one character aside, you didn't put forth enough steps of character development for your MC to be so okay with sex in general.

Finally: Don't waste your time making it a vanilla game. Would have to revamp way too much for that. I'd instead think of the likes of Leisure Suit Larry, focus on the humor and sexual hijinks, and go from there. I also agree on the tracker, especially as it gets lengthier.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for your comment.
Just know that it's not fun after working on something for a long time to get shit on for tags only, all the other stuff was added later.

You are right on some parts I've changed it yet again and think enough has been said now.
It would be appreciated if the forum users would stop complaining about a ntr tag from now on.

Thank you.
Basically people are never not going to complain about it because you have the harem tag. Can't have a harem game if you're getting cucked/sharing the girls with other men, you put two tags in one game that conflict entirely with each other. People into harems can't tolerate NTR because its antithesis of the genre. It happening off screen doesn't change the fact it automatically makes it not a harem anymore. Now I'm not referring to things that happen before the character gets into a relationship with the main character, etc. It still baffles me that people keep making games that are "harems" then are surprised when the people into harems come in and say yeah no I'm not tolerating this fetish that is against the entire idea of a harem. They're inherently conflcting fetishes, neither side will ever agree with each other and by doing one you drive out the other. The only "balance" you can do is make it utterly avoidable as in it doesn't happen period, not even off screen. Even then a large amount people will avoid the game because they get burned constantly, by people claiming its avoidable when it actually isn't. Which seemed to have happened here.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
i really like the preview pics of this game, and most of the tags but after reading all these comments i have a headache. though most people here are right. i won't try this game out and im sorry to say that but i come to tell you why for constructive criticism. the tags mean a lot even if you don't think so, you say you can avoid some fetishes but the main one most people are love/hate about is def ntr and you ruin the option to avoid that in the very beginning of the story so it's kind of false advertisement lmao same with harem since u share w/ others by force. a hooker isn't exactly the best harem character even if they are easily accessible. i'd understand it if none of these people are fam or a close relationship to mc but since someone mentions its the sister, if she's even an option on the table u just defiled her before u get a shot at her because u made the mc an "unlucky" dude cucked in a coma. imho i dont like ntr and ik u can make more money by leaving it out but whatever vision u had for this game/story im sure u can find a solution that doesnt make you start back from square 1, you def have a lot of potential no matter what route u go based off what ive seen and read, i guess my only advice is to just try to not make everyone happy and you will make more people happy, if that makes sense. but don't let these useless negative comments get to you, i believe in ya!

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng Will Futa/trans/trap be an option later on?
Nah I don't think so because it's not really my thing but never say never.

Also for everyone else, I've read all the feedback. Thanks a lot.
I know what I have to do. It's going to be awesome.

I'll post some updates here and there but most of them will be on patreon.
In any case, for an 0.1 release I am happy that my game got played quite a bit so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: psychoticgamer
Apr 13, 2018
Nah I don't think so because it's not really my thing but never say never.

Also for everyone else, I've read all the feedback. Thanks a lot.
I know what I have to do. It's going to be awesome.

I'll post some updates here and there but most of them will be on patreon.
In any case, for an 0.1 release I am happy that my game got played quite a bit so far.
ok i shall pray for the day ;)

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes