heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
walkthrough would be good later on maybe. now it's easy to find the events but i think later on it will be harder to when there is more content.

ps: love the game!

May 19, 2020
I know the debate is far more nuanced than this, but...

... are people really surprised that a game called "Hooker Town Adventures" features girls who are, well, hookers? And thus will be having sex with people that is not the MC?

Edit: Also, forgot to ask, is there a reason why Android 18 appears behind the counter whenever you get a coffee? I thought it was pretty funny, but also curious to see where that goes.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Pretty good start. Would love a "fast track" through prologue if possible.
Thank you!

I will make it skippable eventually when there is more content. For now I feel like it's important to get to know them a bit. Especially for first time players. Having said that, I think I will provide a save with the next update for returning players.

Reactions: V&M

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Erm, yeah, many people complaining about NTR. Especially Rose.
I can say you did a great job in making that change of her. Losing your boyfriend and your beloved family members, only studying and such, when she breaks free, it is to be expected. Still, it killed my boner knowing she had become a slut. Such a nice girl. But, well, 3 years.
There're two possible options I wish to be made. Either not making Rose into a slut(make her a shut-in until the MC come back) or making her so obsessed over your cock that she can't be satisfied by other men anymore (that's also how you make a NTR harem, yes, Luna is like this).
Anyway, it's your game, so wish you best luck!

Last edited:

aihikari

May 18, 2019
By the way, with the girls being obsessed over your cock, I think it would be nice to add yabai or morning wood wake up. It would be a nice touch.
*I don't mind my girls being a cumslut as long as she has nothing but me in her mind.*

Reactions: Zohan4201

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
By the way, with the girls being obsessed over your cock, I think it would be nice to add yabai or morning wood wake up. It would be a nice touch.
*I don't mind my girls being a cumslut as long as she has nothing but me in her mind.*
Thanks a lot for your input aihikari and thank you for playing.
There will be quite some changes in the coming update for sure. My aim is the end of this month.

I will post an update about my progress here when I am happy with what I got.

Also for others, I would love to fix typo's and stuff but nobody mentioned any so far.
Are there many at all or should I take some grammar lessons about certain rules?

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for your input aihikari and thank you for playing.
There will be quite some changes in the coming update for sure. My aim is the end of this month.

I will post an update about my progress here when I am happy with what I got.

Also for others, I would love to fix typo's and stuff but nobody mentioned any so far.
Are there many at all or should I take some grammar lessons about certain rules?
Thanks for your reply. Would definitely love to see the game suits my taste better.
Keep it up!

Reactions: Jamleng

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmm the I am not going (waste of words), the spoiler>looks interesting. The gallery, looks one sided no interaction but words. I PASS.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
when will be 0.2?
Thanks for your comment Sheria.

This version was released just a few days ago.
Currently I'm working on the game for about 10-14 hours a day.

I'm not sure how far I'll get but so far everything is going great.
The next update will be the end of this month.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WTF? Only i start to play:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 24, in script
scene warning with dissolve
Exception: Screen money_display is not known.
And... White fonts on Blue BG... Nice Idea Dev!!!! (nope)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
WTF? Only i start to play:

And... White fonts on Blue BG... Nice Idea Dev!!!! (nope)
That's really weird DrWho8248. For now it looks like you are the only one that's getting the error.
Not sure how that's possible.

As for the fonts I'm guessing you are talking about the main menu since you haven't been able to play the game at all.
I hope it's fixed for you the next update. I'm sorry.

A lot better than most v0.1s out there, this could be fun
Thanks a lot Fruble.

I started playing this game and all i have to say is.... do not masturbate... :eek:

PS: the game does have some funny lines
Thanks for playing KaiserAdultGaming, I hope you enjoyed the experience.
An update with improvements and and lots of more content is in the making.

Reactions: Fruble

Kyborg1967

Oct 5, 2019
So i played a fair bit and think i saw all of its content (looking forward to the "questlog")

First some things thats worth a mention.
i don't know if its intentional but you can rush fast some events.

The Beach girl as an example, you start in the moning with the visit and get most of her event by visiting her through the day in one day. It works on the church too.
Felt a bit wrong, most of the games let you wait for a day to get the next event.

The other Thing was that you get 200 Money by training a girl, but the Text says 500, maybe a typo?

Also you get 250 by working on pc, is there another benefit by training girls? (or is it planned?).

Now for the Story.

I really love the Idea and potential. I also love my megaslut Sister.
I dont know why so many cry about a 0-100 change oO

the MC was in coma for 3 Years!
people can change fast, especially with trauma und super drugs (you can see what the drugs do in just a few days)

And the MC didn't a 0-100 either, you can creep on the girls by nightand his room tells some storys about his sex drive.

But some suggestions to make a few more happy.

maybe you could expand the Proluge a but, build in some text choices to bond more with them to change how they act in your time in coma.
the Sister could instead being a megabitch working in a strip club or make webcam shows to help.with the money.
The MC could see her and could give her the drug or try to save her from this.

So the player has the choice at the end.

After all its your Story and i will play it anyway :D

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
So i played a fair bit and think i saw all of its content (looking forward to the "questlog")

First some things thats worth a mention.
i don't know if its intentional but you can rush fast some events.

Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated.
That was indeed a typo it should be $500 (used to be 200 though but it felt grindy) I just fixed it for the next version.

The fast rush events was planned for 0.1 testing purposes. I will change that too.

As for the training it's a way to make money but also to get some extra scenes, after 5 times you get a naughty scene. I might implement more later.

The prologue is a difficult matter at the moment because some people like it and some don't. If I add more it might become to long. An "unknown source" will make a patch for it so it becomes a bit more interesting for some people.

I'm planning on some major choices with huge consequences but for now I'm working on some changes for the story and, more content on all the locations/girls so the world feels more alive.

Thanks for playing!

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Bro please put quest log.cuz I can't find anything after fucking blue hair step sister and for mom and Emily nothing at all after waking up in hospital. Maybe I should trigger their event but I don't know how.your game ROCKS BRO

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes