Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
But it's not in this update then? If that's the case, I think I'll wait for a few more updates to download, thanks.
There are quite a few new scenes for MC's mom but they are more geared towards the story.
I can't really rush that stuff. On the other hand, there are loads of other naughty scenes available with other characters.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
So do i get it right - Dark path is always ntr and Good path is always Harem? You cant go dark harem? Playing for the first time and am just past first (only?) labeled dark/good choice

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
A bit short update no?
Nothing new with Hilda,one new with Rose and nothing with Emily....
The "1700 new images for new content" was mostly story only?
Its a awesome game but need more corruption for a corruption game no?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So do i get it right - Dark path is always ntr and Good path is always Harem? You cant go dark harem? Playing for the first time and am just past first (only?) labeled dark/good choice
It is like this as far as I understood.
There are two Light Dark Path choices for two characters on their own So for those two you could for example go light path but mainly dark path.
Later is a generell choice if you want light or dark path. On Dark Path you have a few favourites but you will share them with other people too for money. Then on dark path there are hardcore NTR choices where they will get cucked to this character but if you avoid them you have a harem of whores where your girls will sleep with as many people if you want just for earning you money.
On Light path instead you will get each of them pregnant if you like to make them bear your seed and they will be solely for you.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is 0.9 focused on the light path or dark path?
There is no focus. Each update has equally light and dark path. This is another reason why they take one to two moments for each update because they want to bring much content for each update and that needs to be done for each path.

Reactions: Pyrrical and Sere

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Im on the NTR route, just signed the contract and Don want me to get a new girl, is the plot over Im around Day 90 nothing new happens.

fowill

Aug 26, 2017
I'm Sorry about this game...
Because i don't know what to do
Where is she. Her room but where ?
I'm tries to find until it reach more than 100 days. Until then im QUIT i wasted my time
No walkthrough or anything.
Sorry for poor grammar.

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
it says to meet Lilly in her house after meeting the boss but its not triggering for me. I finished all the other quests and met the boss a long time ago. Also used the save file provided.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Im on the NTR route, just signed the contract and Don want me to get a new girl, is the plot over Im around Day 90 nothing new happens.
I think that's pretty much the end of this version. Thanks for playing!

Where is she. Her room but where ?
If she's not there it's advised to complete quests of other characters first and she will show up. It's best to pursue multiple characters at the same time to get the smoothest playthrough possible.

As for her room, I'm guessing we're talking about Mia? It's in Mc's old house. I truly tried my best to keep the journal as simple as possible so a walkthrough wasn't needed. If you have any ideas to improve it, I'm all ears.

it says to meet Lilly in her house after meeting the boss but its not triggering for me. I finished all the other quests and met the boss a long time ago. Also used the save file provided.
That's strange, if you could give me your save file I'll gladly take a look at what's going on or if there's something missing.

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Heres the save file. I played the game according to the ingame-guide/ journal so i currently have 1 last event with Lilly.

Reactions: Shozui
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes