scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Man, i was waiting to see the MC go from mole person into chad thundercock but dude is still hella ugly after the time skip. His ears are humongous and hang too low on his head, his eyes are droopy and his jaw is almost non existent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No way in hell would i bang a dude that looks like this guy. You couldn't pay me to do so either.
He's a bit goofy looking on purpose as he's inspired by the likes of Leisure Suit Larry. My other inspirations are certain animes and let's be honest here, Naruto and Luffy aren't the most handsome characters either but they're awesome nonetheless.

Almost any other game out there has a perfect-looking mc and I chose to stray away from the norm as I did with many things in this game.
Fuck, I can't play this game anymore. I can't unsee those ears. XD

o0764058014057927115.jpg

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Not a fan of Mitsuru Adachi, got it.
(I wasn't questioning your art style. I just thought you got inspired by that specific mangaka.
It's all good. Unfortunately, I've never seen Mitsuru Adachi's work before.

Totally unrelated:

The Lewd Town Adventures 0.9 early release will be available in two days.
Here's more information on it for anyone that's interested.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
It's all good. Unfortunately, I've never seen Mitsuru Adachi's work before.

Totally unrelated:

The Lewd Town Adventures 0.9 early release will be available in two days.
Here's more information on it for anyone that's interested.

+200 images remade from scratch for earlier scenes.

Just goes to show how much how much you care about old content you made while learning, that isn't up to current production standards, and make the game more consistant in graphical quality. A lot of extra work for content already created, and will most likely be missed by many of those who have late game saves, but I'm sure those willing to restart, and for new players will be able to enjoy the better images.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Tomorrow is the day a new update comes out and I already subscibed today because A I can hardly await the new update and B good work should get good payment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
+200 images remade from scratch for earlier scenes.
There's still a few scenes left I want to remake but I'll save that for the next update because I had no time left since this update took an insane amount of hours.

On that note:
lta update0.9.png
The early release of LTA 0.9 is up and ready for download. It's a really big one with tons of changes/new content.
The public release will be somewhere next month. I apologize for doing it like this but we have to make a living as well.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Nothing will change for those two decisions, they will continue on their good/dark paths either way no matter what path you've chosen.
Then I seem to have encountered a bug. Because I got when I choosed Dark Path as Meta Path but Good Path for Lily and Sophia the Bad Path outcome when I followed the helmet Guy but still the Good Path Scene when Sophia talked with Emily.

Archangel226

Mar 23, 2021
Question, did I just find a piece of unique dialog with my character name set as Angel with the officer who's also named Angel???

• Haha
Reactions: Xo Mo

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Then I seem to have encountered a bug. Because I got when I choosed Dark Path as Meta Path but Good Path for Lily and Sophia the Bad Path outcome when I followed the helmet Guy but still the Good Path Scene when Sophia talked with Emily.
I'll look into that very soon and we'll figure out what happened.
It could be linked to using an older save file since it was already weird in from 0.6 upwards but not in 0.8+
But I could be wrong, in any case it will be solved.

Question, did I just find a piece of unique dialog with my character name set as Angel with the officer who's also named Angel???
Pure coincidence. No idea how that happened.
But on a serious note, it's a small joke since the officer has the exact same name as the MC.

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
There's still a few scenes left I want to remake but I'll save that for the next update because I had no time left since this update took an insane amount of hours.

On that note:
View attachment 1453513
The early release of LTA 0.9 is up and ready for download. It's a really big one with tons of changes/new content.
The public release will be somewhere next month. I apologize for doing it like this but we have to make a living as well.
Good Day Jamleng,
Appreciate if you can share estimated date public version to be available

xYamato

Aug 31, 2021
Hello, I was trying to leave a review idk if it is because my account is new or what but there is no way for me to post on the review page. I could also just be overlooking it cause I made an account just recently. I just posted my review on itch as well!

Last edited:

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
just finished the 0.9 And I hope in the next update we will have some dark path scene for rose And I still hope to see gordon ramsey make another apparition for a funny scene +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, in Dark path, is it still possible to avoid sharing or NTR the girls? options to keep them mine, like a Dark Harem w/o those path? or still be whoring them out also? (and possible get rid or kill Don and Gary along the way?). I wanna go Dark Path but with the options to whether lend out the girls or keep them for myself. Was disappointed there was no option to keep Nani as a personal slave.

Also is it still possible to "save" Sophia even if you chose the Good Harem path, even though I chose the dark route for her?

Since Good/Dark thing tends to be subjective (in my opinion) a mix of both? a Grey path of sorts?

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
On both questions, unfortunately not. Having multiple routes is already a lot of extra work. The game in its current state already took thousands of hours to make. Introducing even more paths to cater to literally everyone would just simply be impossible. We're not a studio, just two guys with a passion for adult games.

It basically comes down to this:

Dark Paths = Pimp/trainer/corruption.
Good routes = Harem/pregnancy and more wholesome.

While trying to have interesting characters/story/humor and while having fun creating an interesting world that can become really wild if the player wants to.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly I will stay on light path so far. Mayby try out dark path when I the game is completed because the dark path makes me right now either want to punch one or through up. Which is a sign that it is a serious dark path so keep up good work.
Personally I look forward to more light path.

Reactions: masterdragonson

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly I will stay on light path so far. Mayby try out dark path when I the game is completed because the dark path makes me right now either want to punch one or through up. Which is a sign that it is a serious dark path so keep up good work.
Personally I look forward to more light path.
Yeah man...I like the NTR type shit, but this dark path seriously kinda makes me feel ill lol.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well I hate NTR but I like the way the girls are dressed on the dark path so I got it a try. But honestly the dark path is actually understandable from what the Protagonist experienced because if you treated like human waste because of your face and that since you are born you could develop a "Fuck you and fuck everyone" mentality.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes