Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Having a dislike to a couple of scenes out of a few hundred is a pretty good score IMO.
I like to have a bunch of mindfucks in the game, some cliffhangers, things out of the ordinary, etc.
It's a story in development and I personally don't see why it's that much of an issue but then again I know what's going to happen.

In the coming update, Hilda will get the most content since she was the poll winner. Some major scenes and story development will be there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, with good/dark paths I made plenty of consensuses, I'm not going back to completely alter some parts of the story because a few people got problems with a bunch of scenes that are made with lots of thought put into them. + even having an opportunity for a happy ending.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Having a dislike to a couple of scenes out of a few hundred is a pretty good score IMO.
I like to have a bunch of mindfucks in the game, some cliffhangers, things out of the ordinary, etc.
It's a story in development and I personally don't see why it's that much of an issue but then again I know what's going to happen.

In the coming update, Hilda will get the most content since she was the poll winner. Some major scenes and story development will be there.

Also, with good/dark paths I made plenty of consensuses, I'm not going back to completely alter some parts of the story because a few people got problems with a bunch of scenes that are made with lots of thought put into them. + even having an opportunity for a happy ending.
Of course man, it's your game and I totally understand you and like I said I still loved the game , it's good shit ;) ! Can't wait to see what gonna happen to her next update on the good path !

Reactions: Jamleng

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Finally got the Boss to arrive.
It was a nice twist who the "Boss" is.

I hate the dude so much. What an asshole. Like for real, you have made him so unlikeable that I can not agree with him at all.

You know who deserves to be Boss more ? The Madam !
She is perfect. Like she is very strict and sharp, but also caring and kind.
I do hope she becomes a love interest lol
I loved the fact that she offered to help us when we did not want to give up on our pregnant sister. The Madam said that we should just give Rose some more loose cloths so people would not ntoice her growing belly (Nobody but the MC is fucking her either way)

Honestly if she was the Boss, I might have been conviced to go for the Dark Path.
But the current "Boss" is str8 up human trash.
I also hated how he touched Chloe and Rosa ... made me so fucking mad :mad:
Good thing he did not fuck them tho. I was worried when Rosa talked to him in the office, but then he confirmed that they just talked and said "I might test her later" as in fuck her later.

If the Madam was the Boss, I bet her Dark Path would be more of us corrupting the girls, making them our sluts and keeping them for ourselves. Maybe share them if we wanted to etc...
She seems understanding of our feelings towards the girls. I rly like Pamela and Rose and even Chloe.

But honestly tho. The Madam is so well made. A perfect chaotic neutral character. Kinda good and kinda evil at the same time.
Such a missed opportunity with her not being the Boss.
I believe that if she was the Boss, many players would give both the Good and the Dark path a chance.
I think the next best thing would be if MC took over as Boss and has the Madam as his main wife or something and she manages the harem and manages the business.
She is such a well written character. Very intelligent, beautiful and undestanding.

But the current Boss .... his dark path is just not having any women for ourselves and just fucking. At least thats how its presented.
So with the current boss, the Good Path all the way for me.

Very sad what has happened with MC's mother tho. There was no NTR or rape or anything like that with her. But they are testing stuff on her and drugging her to the max xd
She will probably turn into a turbo slut after they are done injecting her none-stop :(
Hopefully we can keep her to ourselves when that happens

There was no more content after the boss arrived tho. Seems there are no more scenes sadly

Honestly the game almost perfectly kept a "Vanilla" feeling with the girls.
Almost all girls did not fuck others at present and the game almost perfectly avoids making you feel like shit.
The only 2 female characters that were not like this were Eva nad that black girl who we trained giving blowjobs. Eva taunting us after someone creampied her, and she is like the "Boss" main girl. Even tho she shows some small interest towards the MC later, her introduction and explaining how she feels made her totally repulsive.

Outside of those 2 female characters, the rest were pretty much perfect. Even Luna who is a degen slut, she did not fuck around at present too. She was trying to get laid at the start with others but could never find anyone or was ghosted by others. So she went with the MC and slowly started falling for the MC.

Im honestly looking forward to seeing how the content will go after the choice with the Boss.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is it possible to have a romance/harem with the mother and sister characters still even if you pick the whore trainer route? Also is it possible to still get every sex scene in the gallery when picking the whore trainer route?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Finally got the Boss to arrive.
It was a nice twist who the "Boss" is.

I hate the dude so much. What an asshole. Like for real, you have made him so unlikeable that I can not agree with him at all.

You know who deserves to be Boss more ? The Madam !
She is perfect. Like she is very strict and sharp, but also caring and kind.
I do hope she becomes a love interest lol
I loved the fact that she offered to help us when we did not want to give up on our pregnant sister. The Madam said that we should just give Rose some more loose cloths so people would not ntoice her growing belly (Nobody but the MC is fucking her either way)

Honestly if she was the Boss, I might have been conviced to go for the Dark Path.
But the current "Boss" is str8 up human trash.
I also hated how he touched Chloe and Rosa ... made me so fucking mad :mad:
Good thing he did not fuck them tho. I was worried when Rosa talked to him in the office, but then he confirmed that they just talked and said "I might test her later" as in fuck her later.

If the Madam was the Boss, I bet her Dark Path would be more of us corrupting the girls, making them our sluts and keeping them for ourselves. Maybe share them if we wanted to etc...
She seems understanding of our feelings towards the girls. I rly like Pamela and Rose and even Chloe.

But honestly tho. The Madam is so well made. A perfect chaotic neutral character. Kinda good and kinda evil at the same time.
Such a missed opportunity with her not being the Boss.
I believe that if she was the Boss, many players would give both the Good and the Dark path a chance.
I think the next best thing would be if MC took over as Boss and has the Madam as his main wife or something and she manages the harem and manages the business.
She is such a well written character. Very intelligent, beautiful and undestanding.

But the current Boss .... his dark path is just not having any women for ourselves and just fucking. At least thats how its presented.
So with the current boss, the Good Path all the way for me.

Very sad what has happened with MC's mother tho. There was no NTR or rape or anything like that with her. But they are testing stuff on her and drugging her to the max xd
She will probably turn into a turbo slut after they are done injecting her none-stop :(
Hopefully we can keep her to ourselves when that happens

There was no more content after the boss arrived tho. Seems there are no more scenes sadly

Honestly the game almost perfectly kept a "Vanilla" feeling with the girls.
Almost all girls did not fuck others at present and the game almost perfectly avoids making you feel like shit.
The only 2 female characters that were not like this were Eva nad that black girl who we trained giving blowjobs. Eva taunting us after someone creampied her, and she is like the "Boss" main girl. Even tho she shows some small interest towards the MC later, her introduction and explaining how she feels made her totally repulsive.

Outside of those 2 female characters, the rest were pretty much perfect. Even Luna who is a degen slut, she did not fuck around at present too. She was trying to get laid at the start with others but could never find anyone or was ghosted by others. So she went with the MC and slowly started falling for the MC.

Im honestly looking forward to seeing how the content will go after the choice with the Boss.
So as it stands, there's no real way to go about continuing to get every sex scene, because going the good path with the current boss will lock you out of H scenes? Gotta say, that's fucking stupid if so. Ideally, I wanted this game to go the route of the MC gradually training a slut harem including the mom and two sisters, having them work as whores but staying his romantic interests and slowly rising the ranks of the organization and becoming the boss himself. Gonna be real disappointing if there is no way to do that. I can't stand games that lock you out of H content because they want to force you to replay a different way. It's why I appreciate games like Summertime Saga and Man of the House, where your choices don't keep you from enjoying any of the H content in the end.

Edit: Forgot to mention the incredible Treasure of Nadia, so much lewd content and you're not forced to choose what you get to see and what you don't.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So as it stands, there's no real way to go about continuing to get every sex scene, because going the good path with the current boss will lock you out of H scenes? Gotta say, that's fucking stupid if so. Ideally, I wanted this game to go the route of the MC gradually training a slut harem including the mom and two sisters, having them work as whores but staying his romantic interests and slowly rising the ranks of the organization and becoming the boss himself. Gonna be real disappointing if there is no way to do that. I can't stand games that lock you out of H content because they want to force you to replay a different way. It's why I appreciate games like Summertime Saga and Man of the House, where your choices don't keep you from enjoying any of the H content in the end.

Edit: Forgot to mention the incredible Treasure of Nadia, so much lewd content and you're not forced to choose what you get to see and what you don't.
I get the appeal for "choices matter" though, I really do, and I love what Jamleng has done so far with the game because the writing is fucking hilarious and for the sex scenes it's hot as hell. I just want there to be a clear route/direction where I can get every H scene in one playthrough without possibly leading to a horrible fucking ending that doesn't include the MC being the Godking Pussy Slayer with the 1,000 whore harem he rightly deserves to be.

Sephozero

Nov 28, 2019
I really wish this game had a walkthrough. I know you have a quest log that tells you what to do to advance with each character but there are times that I'm lost.
I can understand that the idea is to make your decisions and accept the consequences but I am clear that I am only going to play the game only one time (unless I have to start from scratch because an update broke saves) but I would not want to get in a bad path and not being able to fix it without having to start over.

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I really wish this game had a walkthrough. I know you have a quest log that tells you what to do to advance with each character but there are times that I'm lost.
I can understand that the idea is to make your decisions and accept the consequences but I am clear that I am only going to play the game only one time (unless I have to start from scratch because an update broke saves) but I would not want to get in a bad path and not being able to fix it without having to start over.
I'm in the same boat as you, buddy. That's why I want to be able to get all scenes naturally in one playthrough.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

Not possible to get all scenes in 1 playthrough.

Sex scenes has Mild and Wild versions (with some Dark Path NTR options here and there).
Mild scenes are more romantic. There is love talk.

Wild scenes have more dirty talk (Females saying "Im your slut" and things like that). Some Wild scenes are Sharing scenes too.
In case of the beach girl, Wild scenes make her a nympho. She sucks dicks while you are not there (you do not see this, she tells you about it tho). She only fucks you tho. Her Wild scenes include others watching you fucked her, and at the end everyone present gets to cum on her.

Other Wild scenes that have sharing is the one with your Sister while the Don watches. At the end of the Wild scene MC and the Don both cum on the sister (Don does not fuck her).
Here is an NTR Option too. I have not see this one so I can not tell you what happens.

You can Mix and match things. For example you can drug and corrupt some of the girls but select all Good Path choices and Mild sex scenes with them. That creates a feeling of a "romatic slut traning" type of situation. But its not perfect.

But we have to wait. Game is still in development. Also the devs go back and re-write some stuff too.

But Im sure that we will be able to train the girls into sluts and keep them for ourselves (and optionally share them).
Or we could have a nice sweet harem too, where the girls are normal.
I thik the devs have done a very good job for the most part, by not making the player feel humiliated, betrayed, cucked or like trash.

Its just that the Boss makes it sound like that either we go Sweet Good Harem path with the girls (Which is what I chose).
Or go Dark Pimp Path where we get no girls, all of the female characters are whores for sale.

Thats why this Boss is horrible. And that is why I said in my post above that the Madam would have been a much better boss.
She is kind and understanding. She understand the love/feelings the MC ha for the girls and is looking to help him.
But at the same time she is very strict and can be cruel.

If she was the Boss.
We could have turned the agency into a Love/Couple matchmaking facility.
We could have had a nice sweet and lovely harem in the Good Path with her (The Madam being the main wife :D)
And where MC gets all the girls for himself.

Or if Madam wasthe Boss and we picked the Dark Path.
We could have trained the girls there into sluts and keep some/most of them for ourselves (keep our favourite ones) and share them optionally if the player wants to.
Even tho we would turn the girls into sluts, they would still like the MC and have a lowkey romatic udnertone.

We could here for example make Madam fall in love with the MC.
And start fucking her everywhere in the facility :D
Maybe we fuck her in the lobby and then Afred comes and we let him join in. MC will tell Alfred that the Madam needs another dick and they will spit roast her.
Madam will say stuff like how she is only doing this because the MC wants it. She is the MC woman, she only likes him. How Madam prefers the MC, how much better his dick feels etc...
This can apply for the mom and sister and the rest of the female characters too. If its all optional and not forced and the MC is in control of the situation.

Picture this:
- MC takes his sister or mom or Pamela to the park
- He then has a sex scene with her there
- The sister give the MC a blowjob like this (a good camera angle and pose) :

- Then another male finds them. MC can tell him to fuck off and continue with a solo scene with his sister. Or let him join in if he pays :D
- The other dudes pays and joins in
- The other dude starts fucking the sister from behind like this (good pose and angle):

- Then the MC joins and they spit roast her. Taking her from both sides like this (a good angle and pose):

and thats the scene :D

As long as it all optional and avoidable. And the girls still love the MC and prefer him. Then sharing can just spice things up.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm not forcing anyone to play the game multiple times to unlock stuff.
The good paths/dark paths is a game decision that came out of the player base itself.

Maybe you didn't notice but as a dev that has a bunch of optional NTR in the game you get harassed quite a bit, it's also the reason this game got banned from Patreon. Salty people.

This is why the game is split into two different paths to not piss off the more vanilla players.
The dark path stuff is just way too extreme for someone that loves vanilla stuff and vice versa.
XoMo that joined the team in v0.6 is all about harem stuff and is doing a great job on enhancing the game, I personally always go for the dark stuff in every single game because I got bored of always being the "good guy".

These scenes will be on the gallery for the people that are into that, good paths will have a different sort of gallery which IMO is all fair game. So in a way, it's a lockout but also a fair one considering the circumstances.

Alternatively, there's a full gallery unlock available for Subscribers.

A walkthrough has been planned for a while now but with 10 hours invested into the game every single day, it's another huge time sink. I'm not sure when I'm actually going to do it. Probably when I'm on a break or something.

Loving your posts. Limited20. I checked out those scenes and they're awesome.

Madame Du Barry being the boss could have been fine but I think the current twist is even better.
A semi heartless villain is a way more interesting way to write a story. If everyone would be understanding and stuff it's kinda boring. I like the duality of the game, two sides with different outcomes. It's a shitload of extra work but it does make the game totally unique because on this scale it has never been done before in any other adult game.

I think in the future we'll have a scene as you've requested at some point with maybe Madame Du Barry or someone else.
But things like that will be available in the dark path only, just like a father fucking his own daughter and whatever crazy shit happens.

A more general sort of message:
If I had to turn this game into yet another perfect mc that can do no wrong with his surroundings, where are the girls fall for him within minutes, the 1000th harem game out there where nothing bad ever happens and everyone is living in harmony.
It's just more of the same, it's not fun to write, it's not for me, it's not really fun for the players either because there's already plenty of those games out there.

I try to somewhat push boundaries with this game, thinking out of the box and making certain scenes more extreme than any other game out there, and keeping it optional. But keeping everything 100% optional on both paths and what not is just way too much work, remember that a few minutes of playtime equals hours of work. I think the dark/good scenes give me a decent option to do so.

So yeah, the good path is 100% harem and more catered to vanilla stuff including trying to take the organization down to make the world a better place.
The Dark paths are still somewhat of a harem but full of hookers, thus also called the pimp route where you'll go for money, power and fame.

This stuff was already planned half a year ago. The contrast is and will be pretty awesome if you ask me.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
These scenes will be on the gallery for the people that are into that, good paths will have a different sort of gallery which IMO is all fair game. So in a way, it's a lockout but also a fair one considering the circumstances.

Fair enough, but there are people who like to have the wide gamut of content in one playthrough of an H game, like people who want "dark" sharing and gangbang content, but also want vanilla sweet harem content in the same game, without having to save scum and manage two different playthroughs. Like how Monster Girl Bifrost does their scenes, although there is way more management involved in that game than yours.

Ultimately it's your decision in terms of game design and that's what has been decided on by players, but it just means people like me will probably play the game through once, then just unlock the gallery with the full gallery unlock (which I guess I didn't know you kept behind a paywall), and then move on. Can I just ask that maybe in the future you mull around the idea of a way for people to enjoy both routes scenes with one playthrough, like maybe after the game is finished and you beat the story you get the option to autounlock every scene or skip straight to the end of the vanilla route? Also maybe including both mild and wild versions of a scene under one thumbnail in the gallery and letting the player chose which one when replaying wouldn't be a terrible idea.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Also I noticed some scenes aren't in the gallery, like the first scene with the optional creampie eating from the girl with the silver hair? I saved before and ran both choices and checked the gallery, and neither unlocked that scene, so how many scenes or images are included in the game that have been omitted from the gallery?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Please guys. Stop talking about it. I can only take so much hype.
The more you talk the more I want to say, Shut and take my Money so I can finally play the new content patch.

Reactions: 265lutab

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I'm not forcing anyone to play the game multiple times to unlock stuff.
The good paths/dark paths is a game decision that came out of the player base itself.

Maybe you didn't notice but as a dev that has a bunch of optional NTR in the game you get harassed quite a bit, it's also the reason this game got banned from Patreon. Salty people.

This is why the game is split into two different paths to not piss off the more vanilla players.
The dark path stuff is just way too extreme for someone that loves vanilla stuff and vice versa.
XoMo that joined the team in v0.6 is all about harem stuff and is doing a great job on enhancing the game, I personally always go for the dark stuff in every single game because I got bored of always being the "good guy".

A walkthrough has been planned for a while now but with 10 hours invested into the game every single day, it's another huge time sink. I'm not sure when I'm actually going to do it. Probably when I'm on a break or something.

Loving your posts. Limited20. I checked out those scenes and they're awesome.

Madame Du Barry being the boss could have been fine but I think the current twist is even better.
A semi heartless villain is a way more interesting way to write a story. If everyone would be understanding and stuff it's kinda boring. I like the duality of the game, two sides with different outcomes. It's a shitload of extra work but it does make the game totally unique because on this scale it has never been done before in any other adult game.

I think in the future we'll have a scene as you've requested at some point with maybe Madame Du Barry or someone else.
But things like that will be available in the dark path only, just like a father fucking his own daughter and whatever crazy shit happens.

A more general sort of message:
If I had to turn this game into yet another perfect mc that can do no wrong with his surroundings, where are the girls fall for him within minutes, the 1000th harem game out there where nothing bad ever happens and everyone is living in harmony.
It's just more of the same, it's not fun to write, it's not for me, it's not really fun for the players either because there's already plenty of those games out there.

I try to somewhat push boundaries with this game, thinking out of the box and making certain scenes more extreme than any other game out there, and keeping it optional. But keeping everything 100% optional on both paths and what not is just way too much work, remember that a few minutes of playtime equals hours of work. I think the dark/good scenes give me a decent option to do so.

So yeah, the good path is 100% harem and more catered to vanilla stuff including trying to take the organization down to make the world a better place.
The Dark paths are still somewhat of a harem but full of hookers, thus also called the pimp route where you'll go for money, power and fame.

This stuff was already planned half a year ago. The contrast is and will be pretty awesome if you ask me.
I think two paths is perfectly sufficient and great job for putting in all the work to have two separate game paths. The one thing you could do if you wanted to is have a skip scene button on some scenes. It would let a player jump to the end of a scene if they don’t like it. (I don’t need that, but maybe it would be a solution for those that are more sensitive.)

Reactions: Konstantinus

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
They would skip some story if they did that and that’s their choice. Keeps them from having to just click through it.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Fair enough, but there are people who like to have the wide gamut of content in one playthrough of an H game, like people who want "dark" sharing and gangbang content, but also want vanilla sweet harem content in the same game, without having to save scum and manage two different playthroughs. Like how Monster Girl Bifrost does their scenes, although there is way more management involved in that game than yours.

Ultimately it's your decision in terms of game design and that's what has been decided on by players, but it just means people like me will probably play the game through once, then just unlock the gallery with the full gallery unlock (which I guess I didn't know you kept behind a paywall), and then move on. Can I just ask that maybe in the future you mull around the idea of a way for people to enjoy both routes scenes with one playthrough, like maybe after the game is finished and you beat the story you get the option to autounlock every scene or skip straight to the end of the vanilla route? Also maybe including both mild and wild versions of a scene under one thumbnail in the gallery and letting the player chose which one when replaying wouldn't be a terrible idea.
I think the issue is that the stories diverge quite a bit so it’s hard to have it switch back and forth with this game. The idea of unlocking the full gallery at the end of the game could work though.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I think the issue is that the stories diverge quite a bit so it’s hard to have it switch back and forth with this game. The idea of unlocking the full gallery at the end of the game could work though.
I think that's the best option for people who want to play through just one time and still enjoy all content.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
As a completionist I understand wanting to get all of the scenes in one playthrough, but with branching story lines, and OPTIONAL NTR, Viewing all scenes within the context of a single playthrough isn't happening. The Dev setting up so that you only need to watch one scene in game, then can go the gallery and watch all alternates, is cool, but ultimately his choice.

Plus you always find someone do full gallery unlocks on H games anyways. When people put them with the base download, I'm considerably annoyed, because I have to delete them so I don't have it spoiled. But as an optional DL where it isn't already integrated into a first run game, is more appreciated.

Here's an example why having it both ways just isn't possible in one play through: (partial spoiler: situation, no names)

Regarding that last part, if you went the NTR route of Rose's review, I think that should have been an option before "the big finish." In fact, with the way the rest of the game is, I'm surprised there was even a ss scene with the MC to begin with. I can help find these "lost opportunities." ;)

These 2 situations are exempt from what I'm about to ask, because they do meet at least one of the "conditions."
(This also applies to other H games)
What's the point of /sharing/ in an H game, if:
a) everything takes place off screen
and/or
b) she cleans herself out before you can get with her next?

Years ago I stumbled across a website that was dedicated to, "being second feels better than being first." You can imagine what 100% of the posts consisted of. Some wanted to know what she did with the other men, others didn't care... the only thing that was consistant with all 100% of them was, that if she got with another guy, it was all for the intent of experiencing (b), or rather, she did not do (b). ie. The desire to stick their cock into a freshly fucked cum filled pussy was the entire reason they would allow their wife/gf get with other men. In fact, it was the descriptions of the experiences, and the signs, that some curious guys realized their (ex)gf/wife was cheating on them, some only realizing after the break up. "Oh, so that was why she..."

I guess kinda like how Jamleng, says doing the "Dark side" more "fun". Having read all of those experiences, to me this is more exciting/fun than, always a "fresh" vagina, or each guy taking turn instead of filling her up, spunk her body. Since ss is less mainstream than spunking bodies, I figured to see it, I'd need to pick the 'wild'' option. But, as i said before, I enjoy the game too much to decide not to play, because I'm not happy with where the spunk goes 100% of the time. I also found out later, that sometimes we even have a choice where it goes, so thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes