Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there pee content in both paths or just the dark path (Besides the bathroom scenes at the school)
There will be a pretty good optional urination event in the coming update available for both paths.

So it will be likely that in the end the Dark Paths clothes will stay in the dark path?
That quote is more about choosing different outfits for the girls while in-game, sadly, that's just too time-consuming to do.

The dark path is all about the girls getting more depraved and crazier so the outfits will get lewder as the characters progress.
Similar to "Corruption" or "Labrats". The major difference is that this game goes a little bit deeper into the story but also provides way more visual naughty stuff.

Good paths are linked to more wholesome stuff, harem building, and in general, are less extreme/naughty but will probably have more pregnancy stuff going on. Maybe comparable to the likes of "Corrupted Kingdoms".

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone please help me? I'm stucked on a loop I think. I'm desperately waiting for the boss to arrive and to unlock the lab (on day 100+)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
snip snip
Dear Jamleng

The game is awesome. Always one of my most anticipated games. Not sure why there would be any toxicity for such a great game but if people can ruin a wet dream I'm sure they can ruin a good fap. With being said your communication and hard work is definitely not unnoticed and people like me have patron'd the game for a reason. No fanboy or shilling here, Im just making sre good games and great Devs survive and terrible grindy blueballing games with crummy devs die.

Keep up the good work. The most recent update, the young girl who was "forced into custody" by her father was still a lady of the night for some reason even though I rescued her on the playthrough I loaded although the scene you get on my dark playthrough was one of the best gangbang scenes Ive ever witnessed on this site. Scratch that..IT IS the best! They barely exist because of the Anti-NTR community which sucks because Im sure theyve watched plenty of MMF/Group/DP scenes. Anywho, maybe the Dark playthrough I had saved somehow Autosaved over my Light playthough.

Reactions: scrumbles

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can someone please help me? I'm stucked on a loop I think. I'm desperately waiting for the boss to arrive and to unlock the lab (on day 100+)
Fixed by pm.

Dear Jamleng

The game is awesome. Always one of my most anticipated games. Not sure why there would be any toxicity for such a great game but if people can ruin a wet dream I'm sure they can ruin a good fap. With being said your communication and hard work is definitely not unnoticed and people like me have patron'd the game for a reason. No fanboy or shilling here, Im just making sre good games and great Devs survive and terrible grindy blueballing games with crummy devs die.

Keep up the good work. The most recent update, the young girl who was "forced into custody" by her father was still a lady of the night for some reason even though I rescued her on the playthrough I loaded although the scene you get on my dark playthrough was one of the best gangbang scenes Ive ever witnessed on this site. Scratch that..IT IS the best! They barely exist because of the Anti-NTR community which sucks because Im sure theyve watched plenty of MMF/Group/DP scenes. Anywho, maybe the Dark playthrough I had saved somehow Autosaved over my Light playthough.
Thank you very much for the kind words, Ooh! Got some really cool stuff coming up for the next update.

As for the "forced into custody" problem, it could have been a mess up on my part from the earlier save files/versions because of all the code changes that happen between updates. This only happens when loading older save files.

I did my best to provide non-bugged save files on every website/subscribe star to avoid this problem for players that are not into that stuff. I also learned from it, so nothing like that won't happen again. Another solution would be to send me a save file so I can fix it.

I do think you are right, though. Dark paths in this game are pretty crazy for sure and don't have much competition.
Overall we try to keep things balanced, which keeps things interesting and make choices matter a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou and Ooh

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
My plan is to make a patch for that stuff later.
I feel like I have to progress the story a bit more though.

When I play it's about 2 hours or so, keep in mind that by day 30 or so it's done.

when will be next release? cant wait play more

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
when will be next release? cant wait play more
Thank you!

Early release will be in about 6 weeks. It will be the biggest update yet with lots of extra stuff besides content, that's why the release is a bit slower than usual.

Reactions: Randeep44

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Thank you!

Early release will be in about 6 weeks. It will be the biggest update yet with lots of extra stuff besides content, that's why the release is a bit slower than usual.
Looking forward to it.

As much as I'd like it yesterday, I've seen games ruined because Devs catered to the impatient. After all, quality rushed, isn't.

Elsa >> mc: I don't know if it was intentional, or accidental, the camera changed focus when she moved to kiss him, so it looks like he moved to kiss her. I take it that the narration is correct despite it looking to be the opposite. (post Elsa meets sarah scene)

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Whosyourdaddy-on = incest mode on.
Whosyourdaddy-off = incest mode off.

Greedisgood = 10k cash.

There will be more cheats added, possibly some of those will be for subscribestars only but we'll see in the coming updates.

There is an optional hidden scene during the nighttime that you might like.
Check out the alley in the city;) Have fun.
Whosyourdaddy doesnt work says invalid

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Lewd Town Adventures anniversary.png
I don't know if anyone noticed it but...
Lewd Town Adventures is officially one year old!

In that time it became one of the largest lewd games out there.
The next update will have a ton of enhancements/improvements/new content!

More information here:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Played a little bit so far. Lots of potential here, but I personally find the dialogue painful. So much of it and not really saying anything. Even worse during the sex scenes where every click to progress the scene has dialogue. That's really my only complaint. I did get a good chuckle when I came across Android 18 and Squirtle.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you, thank you very much for dark path !
The good path and the dark path in games that make it possible complement each other very well since it adds another layer of complexity to the game and a wack to your moral. It's the same as smoking and consuming alcohol for me in my old age: not good for my body and mental but fuck it !

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes