Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How do we use the save files on Android
Download the save and put them somewhere here: SD:/Android/data/com.{gamename}.program/files/saves
Alternatively, you can use the file manager to find the correct save map where the Renpy save files belong.

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
Hey dev, the part where the mc receives a photo of his mom tied up, is that avoidable, did i do something wrong? OR Is that not counted as NTR? Cuz i dont think I chose any NTRish option so far.

I avoided buying a liver and refused the doctors deal the first time, i met her and made a deal to let her experiment on the mom the second time we had an encounter.

I also tried avoiding her deals both times we met, but that lead to the hidden ending where the mom dies, and the ending said it would lead to an alternate way to re-designate the coversations made with the doc in exchange for the mom coming back to life, i didnt pursue this route any longer.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018
in prologue
first room i walked in girls spreadin her legs hella wide pissin erry where
listen fam
-pls make it optional to see that pls
-add a urination tag
i now know what room never to touch
not a fan of the whole creepy waste chamber where the braindead MC goes to perv on women pissin and shittin everywhere
i thought he was a good boi in an unfortunate place
now i see he mustve been dropped as a child and needs to be put down ASAP
he's a threat to humanity

*INHALE*
is ntr avoidable?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey dev, the part where the mc receives a photo of his mom tied up, is that avoidable, did i do something wrong? OR Is that not counted as NTR? Cuz i dont think I chose any NTRish option so far.

I avoided buying a liver and refused the doctors deal the first time, i met her and made a deal to let her experiment on the mom the second time we had an encounter.

I also tried avoiding her deals both times we met, but that lead to the hidden ending where the mom dies, and the ending said it would lead to an alternate way to re-designate the coversations made with the doc in exchange for the mom coming back to life, i didnt pursue this route any longer.
It is not counted as NTR kind of. Choices that lead to NTR are clearly signed in Light and Dark.
When you recieved the picture you decided for cholera between pest and cholera because it whas clear, that you either let your mother die and be free, or you save her live and she will be a test object with mayby a chance to free her later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gyattago

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
It is not counted as NTR kind of. Choices that lead to NTR are clearly signed in Light and Dark.
When you recieved the picture you decided for cholera between pest and cholera because it whas clear, that you either let your mother die and be free, or you save her live and she will be a test object with mayby a chance to free her later.
Oh I see thanks, is there a way to avoid this scenario completely, like what if I agreed to the docs deal in the first meetup where she bargains a liver for me doing anything that she asks for in the future. Does that change anything?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Oh I see thanks, is there a way to avoid this scenario completely, like what if I agreed to the docs deal in the first meetup where she bargains a liver for me doing anything that she asks for in the future. Does that change anything?
The alternative choice only unlocks a hidden ending, also it's not an ntr scene
Coming update Hilda will get a huge update with some really awesome new scenes. The original plan was to go back and provide an alternative path(v0.5) with the liver story but that plan sort of got replaced by the dark/good/harem path choices.

As for that Hilda picture scene, maybe I'll make some changes to it since there will be a bunch of earlier scenes reworked for LTA 0.9 including the start of the game. In addition to that lots of extra stuff will be added bringing the quality of this game up A LOT. Some insane hours are being put into this game so expect awesome stuff.

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
NTR is avoidable.
There are 2 photos of note. 1 is Hilda. 1 is Sophia.
HILDA PHOTO is a result of something MC cannot control. The player cannot prevent it - it moves the plot along.

SOPHIA PHOTO choice is

Konstantinus is WAY OFF! The HILDA events have not been written yet. What happens to her depends on the PLOT CHOICE when the BOSS arrives. It has nothing to do with her photo directly.

AnimeLegend The player can choose at the start to resist the organization. But this game plot involves the organization to move forward. It's the heart of the LTA storyline. If you have the "taboo" activated, then this is your damn MOM! Wouldn't you wanna save her however you could? I would. I love my mom. Just... not in that TABOO way... The way to complete the game content is to

Version 0.8.1 is the current edition. Version 0.9 is being scripted, rendered, animated, and will be coded over the next month or so... It will be out WHEN IT'S READY. It will include answers and drama, twists and humor. Please be patient.

EVERY MINUTE of gameplay = 1-2 hours of work, NOT COUNTING designing environments or changing character appearance...

We're focused and working on the game as much as we can, but we're human beings... We also have lives outside of the game development.
The alternative choice only unlocks a hidden ending, also it's not an ntr scene
Coming update Hilda will get a huge update with some really awesome new scenes. The original plan was to go back and provide an alternative path(v0.5) with the liver story but that plan sort of got replaced by the dark/good/harem path choices.

As for that Hilda picture scene, maybe I'll make some changes to it since there will be a bunch of earlier scenes reworked for LTA 0.9 including the start of the game. In addition to that lots of extra stuff will be added bringing the quality of this game up A LOT. Some insane hours are being put into this game so expect awesome stuff.
So what you are telling me is that she is gonna be held captive no matter the choices made? for the progression of the plot. If thats the case thank you for the quick response.

Wolfdragon99

Dec 24, 2019
another question: is there a way to not absolutely destoy sarah's heart when telling her the truth of lewd paradise? is there some choice you make somewhere that effects the outcome of that conversation?

Yuu9029

Aug 19, 2021
Just tried the game. Remind me why I dont like sandbox :confused:
The guide was kinda vague in the beginning.. lots of click and little story.
And when you get to the story there is little interactions/decisions with the girls, I mean.. I prefer more.
Best of luck to the dev.
Can someone tell me how to complete the evaluation by that old man???

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how to complete the evaluation by that old man???
Woah, bumped a very old post there. Content is packed now and there's been a quest-log added since then.

In any case: Talk to her and ask "anything else" after day 33.

Also, it's advised not to stick to a single character but pursue more at the same time so the game progresses more naturally and to prevent having to wait for certain events to triggers.

HalloIchBinCool21

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I have a question. I read a few discussions and found something what is the difference between a light path and a dark path. are there other scenes or something. i really like the game and would like to learn more about it.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, I have a question. I read a few discussions and found something what is the difference between a light path and a dark path. are there other scenes or something. i really like the game and would like to learn more about it.
They are VERY different from each other, they will also affect how the story plays out.

Light paths are overall more wholesome, contain harem building, and the naughty scenes are more mellow.
NTR-free and overall more vanilla-ish and but do/will contain quite a bit of pregnancy.

Dark paths hold some of the most hardcore stuff out there comparable to those crazy Japanese hentai/games.
IMO very cool but definitely not for everyone. If you're bored with vanilla games, it's worth checking them out for sure.

The coming update has a lot of extra stuff added for both paths, it will be pretty balanced and will have lots of extra stuff, bringing this game to a whole new level.

Have fun!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
They are VERY different from each other, they will also affect how the story plays out.

Light paths are overall more wholesome, contain harem building, and the naughty scenes are more mellow.
NTR-free and overall more vanilla-ish and but do/will contain quite a bit of pregnancy.

Dark paths hold some of the most hardcore stuff out there comparable to those crazy Japanese hentai/games.
IMO very cool but definitely not for everyone. If you're bored with vanilla games, it's worth checking them out for sure.

The coming update has a lot of extra stuff added for both paths, it will be pretty balanced and will have lots of extra stuff, bringing this game to a whole new level.

Have fun!
It is really a hard choice. From the choice screen it seems that while Light has harem and pregnacy it lacks the awesome clothes from dark side and the but there is ntr.
Though I know I wrote this here but kudos for the clothes. They alone make me want more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Hey, thanks for creating the game. I'm enjoying it so far.

It's cool to see you active on the forums. Some of the things in game were kinda funny, and read your rant on the share page. As with the NTR fiasco, it's obvious that it's impossible to make everybody happy. Stay true to your vision, and keep listening to constructive criticism.

Like some of the music choices. Wondering if 'Hitman' is meta, or just picked for it's dark tone. I let one scene run extra long waiting for my favorite movement in Toccata and Fugue in D minor to finish. ~.^

Prologue: (paraphrased) Hey! It's the Prologue, and things change! // gives options to skip prologue

I don't know how you could be more plain and upfront about it....

NTR (and some other fetishes) avoidable : cool.
I think a few more 'cheating' scenes (but you (can) win in the end) would work. Like the nuns, when you are able to interact with them again, you can pick the vanilia option, or the "I didn't mean to be gone that long" option where they find a male or 2 or 3 to engage with in their private ceremonies. Enjoy the 'seeded' girls while the guys are passed out, or wait till they shower and clean out their hole? Decisions. Decisions.

dark/light path : cool

'endgame' pimp or harem... I really hope we can a la carte this and not be all or nothing. With 20+ girls one is bound to find one or a few player doesn't like... or conversely a few player does like.

MT is clearly between a rock and a hard place, and views the 3 as "daughters." It makes me wonder if she was lying about them being easily replaced... since she has no choice anyways. That one scene was so sad. But it happens every day...
Made me really feel for the character.

Elsa! The ss of this kawaii girl is one of the contributing factors for downloading the game. She has some funny/interesting scenes. But, when the MC enters the classroom and is asked why he's there, and replies about looking for his sister, I'm guessing she missed that?

<< wants to leave ... "juice" in a certain klepto's locker.... or at least somewhere for her to find and "put to better use."'

Mia : nvm. I thought all the arrows were pointing to her for the Dr's "lab-rat" mission... flipping through the girl cards, I saw the hint I needed to actually progress.

Well, ended up being longer than I planned. Stayed up all night over the weekend playing it. Enjoyed it.

In my entire life, I've never understood the obsession of spunking a woman's exterior. It pretty much nixes all mouth to breast/lips/exterior intimacy. Doubly so for pissing (thankfully only in 1 scene so far iirc.) So, yeah, even with 95% or so sex scenes ending with, "Oh, this shit again..." I am still able to enjoy the game. Different strokes, different folks. If you think I'm demanding you change this, reread 1st part of post. I'll keep doing as I've been doing... when 'it' happens rapidly mash space till scene finishes. Because I am enjoying the rest of the game.

The constantly changing currency names.... I like it. I've caught many of the references. By not using a specific currency, it allows a little more freedom for certain things, after all certain currencies have certain 'expectations,' or baggage that goes hand-in-hand, even if people try to deny it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes