homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Sorry about that! A few versions ago the save folder name was changed.
Copy your old saves from the "Interactive map" to the Lewd Town Adventures map and you're golden.
noted: luckily i have a back up save folder for easy access :sneaky: going in blind XD, not sure what choices i made in the previous play through o_O

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to be missing something with chloe at the pool. looks to be not interested if sex isnt involved ?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
seem to be missing something with chloe at the pool. looks to be not interested if sex isnt involved ?
Not sure if you found the missing link but it's a scene in the lobby involving Ramoray stating you have to find a test subject.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Not sure if you found the missing link but it's a scene in the lobby involving Ramoray stating you have to find a test subject.
i talked to chloe before i got the message, not sure if thats a problem or if im missing something else

edit: i unlocked it somehow ...... ?
not sure if it was an emily, sarah, or time thing

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Here are my two cents complaining from some things at the start.
First in Walkthrough it is said for next step I should visit Hilda in her room because I care for her but she is always only sleeping there.
Second why I am suddenly lying when the Mother Therase asked me why I would spent 10.000 Eddies for the Church when I said I did it for the building? I really did it for the building and had unneeded cash over.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Around day 68 in the game, the main story plot has a big choice that splits the destiny of everyone in the game....

The choice is made as clear as we can write it without being redundant and repetitive to the point of making players shout at the screen in frustration.

Players can choose to be a pimp,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Players can choose to be a hero,

Besides a couple of characters, if players choose the hero path,

In the beginning of the development, the game was oriented to only go down the sharing/profit path, with perhaps a few characters remaining uncorrupted. Over time, the changes and development have expanded the game so now,
depending on which path the player chooses.
what if we want to go neaty down the middle?

Reactions: Randeep44

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Because on SubscribeStar I could not post a comment under the last public Post here are my thoughts about it:

I found about this game somewhere arround last week and got yesterday to binch it through, which made me even give a review, it whas mainly the Pokémon part that let me did it.
From my opinion and experience about NTR and vanilla and this conflict, you are trying to do what Blizzard is doing with WoW and unite two different target groups in one game.
About the NTR cryers and Vanillalovers those like to escape a shit world, they have seen enough in RL and so do not want to suffer anymore in free time and escape. That their weekly dosis is only scene, it does not matter. They got their dose of happiness and if you find enough games you can have this seven times a week.
The NTR lovers from what I read want the exact opposite. The want to feel the tears and imagine, that are those that steal and they are the super guy.
Another example Lessons in Love. There the developer (unintentionally) made the trigger warning hidden in the Genres (because nobody read the genres on F95) and as players thought from description and introduction, that this is a light game, they where completly offtaken when the first horror happened.
Some are turned off because of it and if they complain in Forum they get victimblamed, some quit silently not reviewing because they do not know how and some accept it because they are already to deep in it.
Another thing that I really learned from Renryuu Ascension, most people seem to decide in the start if they want to support a game and unless something happens most of them will not quit.
This had similarities with a Demonkingisekaiparody that never made it beyond 0.2 because the start whas so full of shit and unbelievable, that people where offturned and left it aside.
So yeah the start with the bad looking prota whas sadly really a shoot in the foot. Better approach would have been, start with the accident and then give the prolog scenes one by one as remniscenses.

Anyway back to update length. The other reason and advantage why weekly scenes work better over monthly is, the groups got better focus about what to talk and more time to digest if it is bad and less time to wait for a cliffhanger.
But as it is seen with Harem Hotel it could work in Monthly releases too. Though there where last times some complaints about what a dark turn the game took, the dark tones where always there and not so pressent.
About why nobody talks here about the game, this is only my imagination but it is a bit to dark to talk. Like the game told us not to talk about the organisation, the mind do not want to think about it. For those on the light side, because we are as helpless as the protagonist, waiting for the next update to find out what will next happen. If we would talk about it our imagination would run as wild as what the nuns in the church turn out. This is the reasons why horror movies work better with an unseen enemy, you do not know what lurks in the darkness so thinking about it make it worse then it actually is. (or it is exactly or even worse then you imagine then your mind suffer)
So while they like the game and content, they do not want to talk about right after it and need to recover from the shit they saw.
For the NTR lovers, there is nothing to talk about because the women ingame are exactly like the boss is treating them.
So why talk about it when you can get somewhere else relief when they are not doing it anymore (for now).

About my personal preferrence, I am from story point about on the light side but damn the girls look hot on the dark side.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
i want to ask i just finish the new version but when i open gallery there are two scene locked
is there any scene that i missing it?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Xo Mo I can fully understand you guys and your development cycles. I mean look at Waifu Academy or ToT, there the developer are not doing anything and still getting much support. What I wanted to say and what I just experienced with Harem Hotel is that long developments are making people forget what happened before and so are not so much hanging on than something where everylittle bit is getting small portioned once a week. But those small things have disadvanteges too where if it is not enough the feeling for upgrading is not looking worth it so it will let low to anmass a bit of content.

Anyway what I really hope for in the future that we will be able even on the good path have the girls wear the clothes from the organization as a kind of sexual roleplay. Because I really like for example Rose in her new attire.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xo Mo

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Played through the whole game on a good path and really enjoyed it (though did also enjoy corrupting the nuns; that crypt scene was something). I ran into some of the common issues with sandbox games where I trigger an event that references characters or things that happen in an event I haven't happened yet (in my case, taking Chloe down to the laboratory and MC observing the lab guards remind him of "Lucy", but I hadn't triggered the Stella event where the bodyguard "Lucy" shows up yet), but it didn't happen nearly as often or as obtrusively as I've seen in even the most popular sandbox VNs.

I really enjoy the pregnancy content, especially the simple humor of Nina's path (the whole path is one of my favorites) but also the sweetness of Rose and Emily talking about motherhood. The dark pregnancy content is also good. I hope there is a lot more, and I hope the nuns can get knocked up even on the good path!

I also really like Elsa as a yandere character. She's very sympathetic, but has just the right amount of stalkery crazy that comes across more as naivety and lovestruck than as psychotic. Her path has been really enjoyable so far so looking forward to more.

The good path with Sarah is also so goddamn wholesome. Just put a giant smile on my face. If some dark shit happens, I know it'll sting.

I think the one notable character missing is a good tsundere. Some showed flashes (Emily in the prologue, Mia pre-serum, Felicia kind-of), but don't really fit. Natalie (the girl who lives in MC's room) looks like she could be a good candidate, especially if she continues to resist the serum, or if its effects on her still lead her to act hostile to the MC.
I also hope we can impregnate the nuns in the good path.

Reactions: Jamleng

ailyze

Nov 20, 2020
I m stuck at lilly/sophia quest in the part where need to talk to roxy after sophia rescued.
Bar is open and i m able to talk to roxy but nothing happened. Tried talk to helmet guy but it end there and say continuation is in later updates.
does the quest end here for this version or bugged?
Also, does ramoray/stella day 50 quest need to finish sophia? if it does then sophia/lilly block quite a content

ailyze

Nov 20, 2020
Well, that's the thing, i m on day 65-ish and already done most of other char like church, and some girl at mansion to the point it says "that it for this updates" or "need to finish other char" which ended stuck me out.

Currently the journal says that i have done pamela event, and sarah is told to wait elsa n emily, elsa wait for sarah, so dat means i just need to progress emily. Guess i will just progress the remaining girl that need day 65+ event for now.
Btw, If the quest is completed, is there a way to found lilly and sophia somewhere then? at the moment they seems gone from da map at all.

Glad i can help you there to notice and fix da issue.
Cheers!

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I guess you are reaching the end of the version then since normally it should be done by day 70-ish.
Not sure if you met the boss/found the lab yet but those scenes are pretty cool IMO and will alter the course of the game quite a bit for the coming version.

Lilly/Sophia are not in the house anymore since they've been moved somewhere else. You'll find them through Emily.

ailyze

Nov 20, 2020
I still stuck how to trigger ramoray/stella day 50 event.
Rose day 65+ need stacy event,
Stacy day 60 also dont trigger, say need Mia,
while Mia in on day 63 quest, doesn't trigger too
the principal also has description for mia instead - attachment
Sarah say need emily and elsa questline, while i m done with emily.
Elsa say auto trigger once do sarah questline enough..

I m lost.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I m lost.
The journal is pretty clear, you're missing an event somewhere.
I'm guessing you forgot to visit the university at the nighttime or something.
There are no bugs in the game and if you're having a hard time, send me your save file and I will exactly point out what's missing.

The image you've linked is correct.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Xo Mo I can fully understand you guys and your development cycles. I mean look at Waifu Academy or ToT, there the developer are not doing anything and still getting much support. What I wanted to say and what I just experienced with Harem Hotel is that long developments are making people forget what happened before and so are not so much hanging on than something where everylittle bit is getting small portioned once a week. But those small things have disadvanteges too where if it is not enough the feeling for upgrading is not looking worth it so it will let low to anmass a bit of content.

Anyway what I really hope for in the future that we will be able even on the good path have the girls wear the clothes from the organization as a kind of sexual roleplay. Because I really like for example Rose in her new attire.
What is ToT i have not heard of it?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What is ToT i have not heard of it?
Tower of Trample. It became infamous for its delay of ONE floor so that people wait since at least 2019 that the next content patch is comming out and got so bored, that there whas even started another thread without moderation so they can speak freely because it got the strange situation, that talk about the development or the lack off where considered off-topic while offtopic shittalking where considered ontopic. There is as much delay as on a german megacontruction side like the BER. There are still 2840 persons supporting them on patreon for 2$ per person.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes