Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I don't know if anyone noticed it but...
Lewd Town Adventures is officially one year old!

In that time it became one of the largest lewd games out there.
The next update will have a ton of enhancements/improvements/new content!

More information here:

Congrats.

i understand the desire to go back and update what you did before once you get some experience... especially when you can later make the characters look so much better than originally.

Reactions: Jamleng

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Hello guys, iv been reading comments for like a hour now and i tried the game and so far i like the game. You are doing a amazing work !

BUT

The more i read comment about some character ( rose... etc ) the more i hesitate to continue. can anyone really SPOILER me like in DETAILS pls before i continue the game.
So..now the question. I understand that you have rewrite Rose story but before i continue and meet her and go on with the story. is Rose STILL became a complete Slut over the 3 years or that have been completely changed and she is just absent right now and still Rose your lovely big sister same as Emily and Momma :) and last question... can you completely AVOID whoring them and protect them from this life completely and you close family and friend as well. i dont want my family and friends to become like that at all... so if its avoidable its cool.

So these are my two questions. I would love a answer in (( DETAIL )) pls i absolutely dont mind Spoiler i like to know everything before doing something in life in case i dont like it haha

( BTW just because i dont like NTR or sharing my girls / Whoring them, Im not here to complain about anything ) Everyone have their own kink. i just want to know if this game is for me before going further and giving it more hours during my free time

Thanks you very much to anyone who have giving it time to answer me in details !! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilInside666

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Hello guys, iv been reading comments for like a hour now and i tried the game and so far i like the game. You are doing a amazing work !

BUT

The more i read comment about some character ( rose... etc ) the more i hesitate to continue. can anyone really SPOILER me like in DETAILS pls before i continue the game.
So..now the question. I understand that you have rewrite Rose story but before i continue and meet her and go on with the story. is Rose STILL became a complete Slut over the 3 years or that have been completely changed and she is just absent right now and still Rose your lovely big sister same as Emily and Momma :) and last question... can you completely AVOID whoring them and protect them from this life completely and you close family and friend as well. i dont want my family and friends to become like that at all... so if its avoidable its cool.

So these are my two questions. I would love a answer in (( DETAIL )) pls i absolutely dont mind Spoiler i like to know everything before doing something in life in case i dont like it haha

( BTW just because i dont like NTR or sharing my girls / Whoring them, Im not here to complain about anything ) Everyone have their own kink. i just want to know if this game is for me before going further and giving it more hours during my free time

Thanks you very much to anyone who have giving it time to answer me in details !! :)

From what I've gathered the Dev completely reworked Rose for the time skip. She was hired by the organization, but she's "waiting for further orders." If you're still dealing with comments regarding the initial release, then they are obsolete. This is one of the things about a game in active development... what was a year ago, after the Dev caught a lot of flak about it, is not relevant today. For reasons I won't spoil, you'll one day make the choice: Harem (Light Path), or Share (Dark Path). This is how the game can have both Harem tag, and NTR, because you choose which route you want to take... or have 2x play throughs, one for each route.

There are a few girls you can 'steal' from their trainer/masters... the fact they have a life before they meet you pissed some people off. You can 'steal' them, but if you're the sort who requires a host of pure virgin females that have never met/known another male in their entire lives besides you and their birth father, well, there''s plenty of them as well.

Last edited:

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you!

Early release will be in about 6 weeks. It will be the biggest update yet with lots of extra stuff besides content, that's why the release is a bit slower than usual.

last time i enq same question also the answers is the same, if u don't mind please share estimate time frame the earliest to be release so i can put in my calender

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Lurkin23 answered the question very well.
All that stuff about Rose and what not was over a year ago and was changed in Version 0.2.
Currently, we're at Version 0.8 so earlier posts are all very outdated.

last time i enq same question also the answers is the same, if u don't mind please share estimate time frame the earliest to be release so i can put in my calender
The early release is October 15. The update is a lot bigger than the last one, with tons of new content, improvements, changes, a bunch of revamped stuff, and more. Public release will be a month later I guess. I know it may upset those who hate the idea of a paywall or delayed releases, but this is precisely a model that quite a few of the top-earning game devs have used for years. To be honest, I don't like doing it like this at all but it's been proven to work. We've got bills to pay as well.

I'll post the patch notes before the new update launches, a shit ton of work went into it.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
From what I've gathered the Dev completely reworked Rose for the time skip. She was hired by the organization, but she's "waiting for further orders." If you're still dealing with comments regarding the initial release, then they are obsolete. This is one of the things about a game in active development... what was a year ago, after the Dev caught a lot of flak about it, is not relevant today. For reasons I won't spoil, you'll one day make the choice: Harem (Light Path), or Share (Dark Path). This is how the game can have both Harem tag, and NTR, because you choose which route you want to take... or have 2x play throughs, one for each route.

There are a few girls you can 'steal' from their trainer/masters... the fact they have a life before they meet you pissed some people off. You can 'steal' them, but if you're the sort who requires a host of pure virgin females that have never met/known another male in their entire lives besides you and their birth father, well, there''s plenty of them as well.
Tyvm for your answer, you pretty much answered all my question :) BUT Rose as been hired ... Damn . BUT she didn't do nothing yet ? She didn't whore herself or anything right ? I don't mind spoiler I would like to know everything that happened to her before investing my free time and ass for other guys that are not family/aunt or friends like Sophia. I don't mind because the story look amazing I love the Dev jobs but just not the part about family member whoring themself but like you said dev have reworked that but I would just love a little bit more detail plz. (( Btw if you see that Jamleng don't mind me you probably had you fair share of stupid complain haha ( I'm not complaining btw ) just getting myself about informed in detail about my little question 2 or 3 post above, but I love your work ! He'll I'll even support you on Subcriber Star* . But I still would love a spoiler about Rose haha )) :)

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I feel the question was answered well enough by Lurkin23.
So I guess I'll rephrase it a bit and keep it as simple as possible.

There is no whoring herself out, and it was barely a thing about a year ago.
There is no ntr in the game as long as you stick to the good paths or by picking the choices that are very clearly marked.
Most of the naughty scenes can be altered to your liking.
The only real way to trigger the more extreme scenes for the family/friends and all that stuff is to follow "dark paths" which you haven't seen yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is mostly a comedy/slice of life kind of game, but also has stories that can get intense of which some things might piss you off. The goal is sort of to become either "good" or "bad" and become the very best like no one ever was.

TLDR:

Good path
= Harem path.
Dark path = Hardcore stuff that can get pretty wild with quite a few fetishes including "NTR".

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
I feel the question was answered well enough by Lurkin23.
So I guess I'll rephrase it a bit and keep it as simple as possible.

There is no whoring herself out, and it was barely a thing about a year ago.
There is no ntr in the game as long as you stick to the good paths or by picking the choices that are very clearly marked.
Most of the naughty scenes can be altered to your liking.
The only real way to trigger the more extreme scenes for the family/friends and all that stuff is to follow "dark paths" which you haven't seen yet.
This game is mostly a comedy/slice of life kind of game, but also has stories that can get intense of which some things might piss you off. The goal is sort of to become either "good" or "bad" and become the very best like no one ever was.

TLDR:

Good path
= Harem path.
Dark path = Hardcore stuff that can get pretty wild with quite a few fetishes including "NTR".
Okay tyvm for taking your time to answer my annoying question, really appreciate !That nice to know she didn't whore herself she wasn't drugged or anything !

Last edited:

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
Lurkin23 answered the question very well.
All that stuff about Rose and what not was over a year ago and was changed in Version 0.2.
Currently, we're at Version 0.8 so earlier posts are all very outdated.

The early release is October 15. The update is a lot bigger than the last one, with tons of new content, improvements, changes, a bunch of revamped stuff, and more. Public release will be a month later I guess. I know it may upset those who hate the idea of a paywall or delayed releases, but this is precisely a model that quite a few of the top-earning game devs have used for years. To be honest, I don't like doing it like this at all but it's been proven to work. We've got bills to pay as well.

I'll post the patch notes before the new update launches, a shit ton of work went into it.
tqvm for responding to my question
wish all tha best

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Jamleng oh well i finally meet Rose and nope, the fact that she WANT to do that and becoming a whore and not only to the mc, SHE KNEW what she was doing.... nope for me. Im not a fan of familly big slut or whore, Tyvm guys for taking time to answer my questions man. The game look amazing ! Loved everything until that point haha. Keep up the good work man and gl with your VN !

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng oh well i finally meet Rose and nope, the fact that she WANT to do that and becoming a whore and not only to the mc, SHE KNEW what she was doing.... nope for me. Im not a fan of familly big slut or whore, Tyvm guys for taking time to answer my questions man. The game look amazing ! Loved everything until that point haha. Keep up the good work man and gl with your VN !
Except that it doesn't happen since the game has many turns but whatever, best of luck.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Except that it doesn't happen since the game has many turns but whatever, best of luck.
No problem man :) ! but what do you mean im confuse. Rose did say that she wanted to do that and she knew what she was signed for even before the mc was there. Am i on the dark path by mistake that why she said that ?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I do not doubt that Rose will be fine on light path. For how dark path will be I still did not found out so far. But all this talking about Rose made me wonder, why whas she just left alone on her room with only adding homoeopathic quantities of the drug in her food?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I do not doubt that Rose will be fine on light path. For how dark path will be I still did not found out so far. But all this talking about Rose made me wonder, why whas she just left alone on her room with only adding homoeopathic quantities of the drug in her food?
Well, in general, that becomes clearer the more the story opens, the latest update had a huge reason on the why which will be expanded upon in the coming versions.

Another reason is that she got a remake to appeal to the more vanilla crowd after the first version came out, her original design was way too much for regular players to handle. Even with a big altered/mellowed down version, it seems it's still too much for certain players but IMO that's mostly because they judge the game in the early stages of playing without knowing the full story/context.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Anyone wondering what the gameplay is like... here's a video our team uploaded to an adult website...

It features prostitution and a naughty nurse. The clips are nonsequential and skip a lot of dialog and character buildup for the main plot,.. but it gives you a taste... of the humor, animations, characters, etc...

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Jamleng Well, shit. I gave it a try and i really enjoyed your game. Except the ending, what happened to Hilda.. OUR Hilda.. sniff* :( just kidding lol. But that type of thing when it targets family or love interest who is getting done that by other people with toys and the drug etc.., it's not for me.

I definitively recommend people to give it a try. If you guys are hesitant about it when reading comments etc.. ( Like i was) you'll see for yourself, its good content.

The Dev is doing a good job. Even after what happened to Hilda, even if i didn't like it, i still recommend the game, it's worth it and who know maybe he will change some detail about what happened to Hilda in the future, like he did with Rose.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
Jamleng Well, shit. I gave it a try and i really enjoyed your game. Except the ending, what happened to Hilda.. OUR Hilda.. sniff* :( just kidding lol. But that type of thing when it targets family or love interest who is getting done that by other people with toys and the drug etc.., it's not for me.

I definitively recommend people to give it a try. If you guys are hesitant about it when reading comments etc.. ( Like i was) you'll see for yourself, its good content.

The Dev is doing a good job. Even after what happened to Hilda, even if i didn't like it, i still recommend the game, it's worth it and who know maybe he will change some detail about what happened to Hilda in the future, like he did with Rose.
The Hilda thing is the part i have to throw in the towel i was holding off after they got her and watching thread before starting again and what a missed opportunity.

Reactions: yannick12
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes