maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
hello guys, this game kinda confuses me. Is this game about me lending girls are already my toys to other guys like pimping them out or is actual netorare? cuz so far I feel I am cucking Chad so I am super confused and not enjoying it lol. I dont know how to get rose to have another master.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You confuse me too...i mean, cucking chad is the best thing you can do...some things are not meant to reproduce.
Any why should you threw away your own sister? She is yours until you sell her...but dont ask me if that is implemented yet, i could never fall so low to even think about renting or selling my sister(s)
Everything else is answered on every page in this thread.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Little disturbing but good game. But please insert more anal and bondage into it to make this sweet graphic little more dark.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Depends on you...do the "right" things to keep her alive and save her to get her back...
But she can die if you dont do the "right" things...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Scanning a fresh download Malwarebytes flagged a "PUP" - "potentially unwanted program"

MB was able to "quarantine" it.

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
You confuse me too...i mean, cucking chad is the best thing you can do...some things are not meant to reproduce.
Any why should you threw away your own sister? She is yours until you sell her...but dont ask me if that is implemented yet, i could never fall so low to even think about renting or selling my sister(s)
Everything else is answered on every page in this thread.
oh wow, honest questions get haughty answers? I just wanted to know so that I dont spend the time or money on something i might not enjoy, I was expecting the game be sometime more like on the line of quests of Sophia which were (10/10) or something like the game iro yoridori.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
...Btw, you dont want the dark path...there is no way to keep any girl for yourself, you can either keep them all or put them all on the ntr line, no grey zone here. So forget about saving rose or anyone else if you choose the dark path, she is already sold and the changes in your contract could only make this selling an illegal move and cancel it because of the changed pregnancy rule or the manipulated family overhaul in the contract (even this may not work since the boss IS family as well, another reason to see the contract yourself), but she will still be forced to become a ntr whore even if she cant be sold.
Is there any source on that? I was under the impression the dark path grooms him as the new boss, either by succession or betraying the current one.

So, as the new boss, shouldn't he be able to pick and choose what to do with company assets?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if you find a quick way to kill daddy next to his bodyguard you are the new boss and can change the rules...if not you must rank up by following the rules of the business...nothing is yours, emotions and attachments are not allowed, money is everything and the boss is god...how do you think to rank up on the pimp route? Obviously by being the best pimp, not by keeping your girls for yourself ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Better is a big word...and i asked about the fetish stuff myself on a consensual basis. Of course some cruel master/pimp will force all kinds of humiliating and disgusting stuff to break them into absolute submission, so its only natural the dark side gets the extreme stuff, but that doesnt mean the harem path is bound to be boring ;)

Thats what we tried to tell you all the time, this game is equally 50/50 content. As far as i can tell by reading here the ntr route has the same end of content points as the harem route. For every ntr event he adds a harem event and vice versa. The harem route is also not some plain vanilla stuff...cant speak for the dark route because i never would chose it, but from what i read here it has different, but not more events.

In simple count of sex scenes ntr needs more scenes because one scene for the other guy with the girl and one scene with you and the girl, the harem path dont has other guys for the sake of the harem fans. For more fetish content lets wait for the dev to answer it, he cant just take the cruel scenes and put them on the nice path, so it needs changed text and depending on visible abusement (bruises, blood, ...) some redoing in the renders as well.

I also know lots of hybrids and you are right, most devs who start with ntr paths focus on it and since i hate it i had to delete and ignore many of them because the short/rare harem updates were not worth playing. But i'm still defending this one without getting paid for it ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. Dont focus, many events need multiple girl events to be done
2. The boss event only triggers in the morning in your room...if you are like me and sleep with your sister(s) you need to go back to your room before you do anything else
3. I think you already beat the minimum daycount for his arrival ^^

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Caught up on the latest few updates... nice to see the story moving along. I did notice with the big path choice then it doesn't mention fatherhood on the dark side of things and Nina's not preggo in the image for it... I'm hoping that just refers to responsible goody two-shoes child-rearing and that there'll still be plenty of breeding on the dark side, hell with the accelerated pregnancy stuff they have in the milking room then you could have the women you knock up put out babies and then a couple weeks later they're suddenly 18 and can be broken in by the MC. Also feel like forever since there's been real Sofia content, I'm surprised how uncorrupted she is given she was basically gangraped a ton.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Let's keep it civil everyone. No need for name-calling and whatnot. In the end, we are all just guys that have a passion for adult VN's.

NTR stuff or not, it's just an extra part of the game for those that like it, and for people that don't like it it's easily avoidable without missing any content, or at the very least, other scenes make up for it since the game is pretty balanced. Personally, I'm neutral on the subject and I never really get the heated debates because everyone has their own tastes which should be respected no matter what someone's preferences are. Peace, love, cheer, and harmony.

Also feel like forever since there's been real Sofia content...
Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure about Sophia though since I feel like you've missed her latest events? She is by far the most far gone in the game on the dark path with arguably the most intense scenes out of the whole game.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not sure about Sophia though since I feel like you've missed her latest events? She is by far the most far gone in the game on the dark path with arguably the most intense scenes out of the whole game.
Might be an old save thing then maybe?... her older content when you let her get kidnapped and gangraped was super hot, and why she's stood out as a character to me (though was a bit of a shame she was basically into it from start to finish)... but I feel that happened quite a while ago (actually looking at my saves that musta been back in January as I kept one there)... in the run I just had catching up on the last few releases, there were no sexual scenes with her, just meeting her in a hotel where there are guards and stuff, then later back at their place where you fuck her mum but not her, and she was displaying no signs of corruption or being broken after what she'd went through, and just seemed like a normal girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So a bit of love and no corruption.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Might be an old save thing then maybe?...

That scene in the hotel is linked to the good path and doesn't happen on the dark path.

So yeah, that's guaranteed because of an older save file. If you download the one that's opening post, there are at least 2 more scenes very depraved scenes for Sophia. Sorry about that. Save files from half a year ago(0.7) and under sort of mess up the good/dark paths.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
That scene in the hotel is linked to the good path and doesn't happen on the dark path.
So yeah, that's guaranteed because of an older save file. If you download the one that's opening post, there are at least 2 more scenes very depraved scenes for Sophia. Sorry about that. Save files from half a year ago(0.7) and under sort of mess up the good/dark paths.
Ah I might just start over again then, shouldn't be too bad with skipping seen stuff on, as if I used the ones in the OP then I might miss out on whatever happened prior to 0.8 with some characters as I dunno at what point things went wonky with my game (the last time I played woulda been before 0.8 for sure).

But it's good to know there's dark stuff that's been added, and I'll look forward to checking it out later.

Reactions: Jamleng

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.9.1:
Also, nice to see that the dark route no longer forces Sophia's NTR. I still hope that there will be a chance to give them some of the Lewd Brew™ and make them our little sluts, but even if not avoiding the NTR is good.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Reactions to 0.9.1:
Thank you! I've fixed most of the bugs you've mentioned a few days ago. Bummer I missed that living room one, epic fail.
As for certain things out being out of order that you've mentioned before, it's a bit tricky since it depends on how someone plays. The problem here is that if I change the triggers to make it 100% fit, people will get stuck quite easily although my goal is to make things as simple as possible. A double-edged sword one might say.

The first Christmas event is non-cannon which is supposed to be humorous and just there for fun and is a spoof on the Christmas classic "Home Alone". It will get removed this coming January.

The Chad Christmas event is courtesy of XoMo. He did a great job and that and it turned out pretty damn awesome IMO.
You're pretty much on point with your thoughts about it. Happy Chad finally got something nice going for him and isn't grabbing the shortest straw for once.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you! I've fixed most of the bugs you've mentioned a few days ago. Bummer I missed that living room one, epic fail.
As for certain things out being out of order that you've mentioned before, it's a bit tricky since it depends on how someone plays. The problem here is that if I change the triggers to make it 100% fit, people will get stuck quite easily although my goal is to make things as simple as possible. A double-edged sword one might say.
That reminds me about the quest log, and how it might help of the hints were a little better; some events the hint said they needed to be done after advancing another girl, some of them did need another girl advancing first but didn't say so. And the ones that are gated behind another story's progress, it would be better if once that other story was progressed far enough the hint stopped mentioning it.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes