maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure about Sophia though since I feel like you've missed her latest events? She is by far the most far gone in the game on the dark path with arguably the most intense scenes out of the whole game.
yeah, sophia was pretty good, is the one I enjoyed the most. I would say it corruption could have been extended more a few more patches without the mc being able to do anything so that it had more impact but overall I enjoyed that fictional story. Thanks for putting it on the game.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
weird did that i colored the light path buuut in one conversation with stacy the MC said that he is on the side of the boss? what else did i do wrong? XDD

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
weird did that i colored the light path buuut in one conversation with stacy the MC said that he is on the side of the boss? what else did i do wrong? XDD
Maybe you picked a dark path choice for a girl on accident(or on purpose) and it's mixing the paths. Or you hadn't picked all the good path choices yet.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
aww dammit i think i know where i fucked up i mean i chose light path with some, except with nani that i chose to rewire her to sell her, Chloe counts as a dark path if she is in the lab getting milked?
I mean all the paths are highlighted as dark and light in the choices and i always chosed light but that one, the sex scenes i chose are mild and wild sometimes those influence on the paths? Also... when the mc chose to corrupt someone that counts as a dark path ?(Meaning giving them the drink)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
aww dammit i think i know where i fucked up i mean i chose light path with some, except with nani that i chose to rewire her to sell her, Chloe counts as a dark path if she is in the lab getting milked?
I mean all the paths are highlighted as dark and light in the choices and i always chosed light but that one, the sex scenes i chose are mild and wild sometimes those influence on the paths? Also... when the mc chose to corrupt someone that counts as a dark path ?(Meaning giving them the drink)
Chloe is unavoidable and doesn't have a light/dark path choice (yet?). I don't think the mild/wild part actually changes the routes, they are the choices labelled good/dark. And if there's a choice to give the drink or not then that appears to be a good/dark choice, yes. The only one I can think of that actually has that choice so far was Sarah though. All the others seemed to be forced. To the original point about MC saying he's with the Boss, what's the context? He's still part of the organisation even on the good path, he's just trying to take it down from inside. You'll know after the raid on the church, if he's on the dark path, you'll know it.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I was wondering why this game wasn't more popular. Fucking NTR.
I know your viewpoints about ntr from the dev forums and it's all good, especially since it's optional.

It's always difficult to get seen when creating any sort of game but I just wanted to let you know that the popularity of the game is doing pretty good, it's debatable whether it would have done better with no ntr at all.
What matters most is that we enjoy making the game and that the players are having fun playing it.

Nah most of those are pretty much part of the storyline.
The way you choose sexual encounters doesn't change much aside from the scene you'll get to see.
If you choose to save Nani, she'll make a small appearance later at the bar.
As for dark paths they are linked to Sophia, Lilly, Sarah, and The Boss. Those are basically the only choices that will alter the story in a big way. There's some small stuff as well but I didn't include that since the changes are not really that big.

The Boss choice especially is and will impact many things in the coming updates.

We'll do a bunch more in the future but it's a lot of extra work/time to make so we somewhat have to pick the scenes carefully.
It's also one of the reasons we keep quite a few of the girls "neutral" for the time being.

To the original point about MC saying he's with the Boss, what's the context? He's still part of the organisation even on the good path, he's just trying to take it down from inside. You'll know after the raid on the church, if he's on the dark path, you'll know it.
Yup, the cathedral event changes things, especially in the coming update.
As for those dark/good paths, there's some more information on that in the quote above.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yup, the cathedral event changes things, especially in the coming update.
As for those dark/good paths, there's some more information on that in the quote above.
I worry about Stacy on that path. Corrupting the girls is fun, but I expect that what she's going to get is going to be truly awful. We've seen with her sister what they are likely to do to her.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
I chosed the dark path on accident so no worries but i did change the nani option as well i chose to let her return to her family, and now i am done with the version it is quite good, and i chose the light path because of curiosity bc when all is said and done my MC will prolly repopulate lewd town? ahahhaa well with exception of emily i chose not to get her preg, buuut like i said when i started interacting with Nina and finished all her quests i said welp fuck it since the light path lets the mc have kids lets do it right XDD

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
I would only wished to se a little of domination loss at some point, the only one that i didnt try to get is eva since she is a hardcore mistress, loved to see if mc can revert things with her on either path or light or dark

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would only wished to se a little of domination loss at some point, the only one that i didnt try to get is eva since she is a hardcore mistress, loved to see if mc can revert things with her on either path or light or dark
I do wonder where Eva will be going. I went through her scene because he agreed that he would, and he can handle it, but it isn't something I would really want to do again. Though the footjob was kind of hot. Still though, she seems rather out of place with her femdom in a game like this. She says she hates dominant men, but she worships the Boss.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
I think its more devotion than worship.... And not everyone is in to dominate women in the business since she is popular mistress that means that all things are go no taboos remember? i mean there is many kinks to exploits

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game?
is there no walkthrough? Every day I only work to mine money.
The walkthrough is the journal in the top right corner. It gives pretty clear hints on what to do and where to go.

Maybe in the future, we'll write a detailed walkthrough but that's sort of low priority at the moment because it's a lot of work that we'd rather invest in the game itself since the in-game journal is pretty much spot on.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The walkthrough is the journal in the top right corner. It gives pretty clear hints on what to do and where to go.

Maybe in the future, we'll write a detailed walkthrough but that's sort of low priority at the moment because it's a lot of work that we'd rather invest in the game itself since the in-game journal is pretty much spot on.
The journal isn't perfect, but sufficient. I'd definitely improve that before working on a detailed walkthrough, for sure.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes