Kuloba

Apr 10, 2018
Bro i like this game!
but i can't find the way to meet Sarah at store it keep tell me to wear mask

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Did i miss something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That will get clearer later on, there's already an event done for it that will be in the major update.
If things get messy or inconsistent I'll fix it, sort of the joys of having a game in development with two different people writing scenes, sometimes things can slip by.

Bro i like this game!
but i can't find the way to meet Sarah at store it keep tell me to wear mask
For the store: You'll need to meet Sarah two times. Follow Pamela's path to do this. You'll need to progress Elsa's questline a bit up till the cafeteria. the store opens after day 40.

Basically it all comes down to if you're stuck on something check on a bunch of other girls.

You need to advance someone else first. The hints aren't the best at telling you when you need to do that.
There will be a small update up soon. Pretty sure that means I fixed everything you mentioned a while back.
Major update in two months.

Happy new year everyone!

lewd town adventures happy new year gif.gif

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Jamleng

With Android you could change the location of the main game folder due to the restriction of Android 11

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng

With Android you could change the location of the main game folder due to the restriction of Android 11
Restrictions? This is the first time hearing about this and I'm not sure what you mean? As far as I know, the location of the main game folder is up to the person that installs the game? If I know what the issue is I can check it out.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
As of Android 11,

The data subfolder of the Android folder cannot be modified directly from the cell phone for security reasons

If I wanted to try a save I would have to do it from the pc.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
As of Android 11,

The data subfolder of the Android folder cannot be modified directly from the cell phone for security reasons

If I wanted to try a save I would have to do it from the pc.
I don't think I can do much about that as my guess is that it's more an issue with the android version/phone being used.
I'd reckon checking your security settings, that will probably solve the issue.

so i'm trying to download 0.9.2 but all the download links i've checked have 0.9.1, what am i doing wrong
I had a look and all the links are up to date except for the Android version, not sure why that is.
In any case, they're on the Subscribe Star page if you'd like to download 0.9.2. It's a minor update this time, working very hard on the major update which will be out in 2 months or so.

so what kind ntr. mc do ntr or other.
They're both possible but fully optional while not losing any content as other scenes make up for it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Hey I just started a new game. I get syntax errors when trying to access certain locations after the prologue (Emily's room, Sophia's house (after first encounter with Lilly).

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes