Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
yo, played v1 and now v2. sadly, you changed few things, so the old save got fucked up (it loaded, but i had stuff unlocked that i never seen before etc.)

So i restarted from the start. what is saw is that you didnt check for some triggers, so you can missout/skip many sometimes even important dialogs.

As example can you at the start of the game just do work - work - work - sleep, for few days, until the crash triggers. you have no clue about any story part, but they are talking as you where there.

Or you can go and Rescue that other girl with your roommate, before you even see the scene where she get kidnapped by her dad.

i would really like some gallery option to replay all scenes
Thanks a lot for your message Aroc. Sorry for the save, should be fine in the next version.

The prologue is sorta skippable like that. I will probably change it.

Thank you for mentioning the second part, that's a bug you've found. I just fixed it for v0.3.

Gallery is noted. Probably won't be in the 0.3 but maybe the next one.

Cheers.

P.s.

Next update will contain tons of grammar/typo fixes.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I was enjoying this game a lot until the cathedral scene, then I immediately deleted it. But now i'm wondering, are the cathedral scenes needed for the story to progress or is it fine to just skip it?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I was enjoying this game a lot until the cathedral scene, then I immediately deleted it. But now i'm wondering, are the cathedral scenes needed for the story to progress or is it fine to just skip it?
Thanks for the compliment and you can skip it if you'd like.
Just wondering what scene you're talking about because most naughty scenes should be skippable but I might have forgotten about the cathedral because they are fairly mild?

Reactions: juanito

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
hmm big bug at the uni, try to go to the entrance and it'll crash, fix soon?
Thanks for reporting.

It's fixed in the following version: MEGA (uncompressed, sorry).
As for all of the downloads links it will be a the next update because I'm in the process of adding more content/fixing grammar with a proofreader. There are quite few things that need improvements and I rather upload them in one go.

Reactions: iron4doves

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the compliment and you can skip it if you'd like.
Just wondering what scene you're talking about because most naughty scenes should be skippable but I might have forgotten about the cathedral because they are fairly mild?
Haha the naughty scenes weren't what bothered me but the "theological" scenes, with the MC preaching out of his ass :ROFLMAO:
Things like that just make me too uncomfortable :/

But yeah… I don't recall disliking any naughty scenes since we have the choice about how to act in those scenes. Also, I like how Luna (pink clothes I think(?)) and the dark-haired friend look, and I was looking forward to eventually having her stop looking for others and just look for the MC.

Also, I don't exactly remember why I think what I'm about to write, but I liked the uni.

Reactions: Jamleng

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Simply put, I'm going to turn this in to the most lewd game out there while abiding by the rules of course.
also, I will make any kind of fetish people don't like avoidable with the MILD/WILD system.

Just to clarifty, Scenes with NTR can be avoided.
I also made some choices MILD ( for a normal sexy experience).
Another option is WILD ( This is more hardcore kind of stuff).
There's also some other choices.

The femdom part was sort of a mistake on my part although there is a little bit of it and probably will be more in the future, optional.

I'm going to continue working on this so there will be a lot more stuff coming up.

Please don't spoil the story too much, takes a bit of the fun away I guess.

Please let me know what you guys think about the game. I for one am very excited.
Lemme try this... Also... what's your stand about pregnancy?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Lemme try this... Also... what's your stand about pregnancy?
Thank you for playing. Please give it a fair chance. I've spend almost 800 hours or so on it so far.
Pregnancy will 100% be added within a few updates.
Just like most naughty stuff in my game it will be optional.

Sorry for the typos in the game. Next update they will mostly be fixed.
I hope you'll enjoy the experience.

Reactions: rgnar62

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you for playing. Please give it a fair chance. I've spend almost 800 hours or so on it so far.
Pregnancy will 100% be added within a few updates.
Just like most naughty stuff in my game it will be optional.

Sorry for the typos in the game. Next update they will mostly be fixed.
I hope you'll enjoy the experience.
Optional Pregnancy.. Interesting... I wonder how you would make it work.

Yeah, there were a lot of typos. I'm trying to site some of them but listed a bit.
I'd probably send you those ones in-case you haven't have a list of them but most of them are just missing an "a" in the sentence or something, mostly conjuntions Iirc.

As of now, the game's fun, full of humors, pretty simple and straightforward but is definitely enjoyable.

For now, I'll just try to finish everything and give a proper review later.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Optional Pregnancy.. Interesting... I wonder how you would make it work.

Yeah, there were a lot of typos. I'm trying to site some of them but listed a bit.
I'd probably send you those ones in-case you haven't have a list of them but most of them are just missing an "a" in the sentence or something, mostly conjuntions Iirc.

As of now, the game's fun, full of humors, pretty simple and straightforward but is definitely enjoyable.

For now, I'll just try to finish everything and give a proper review later.
Thank you for the kind words! Happy you enjoyed it so far.
My current built has about a 1000+ typo/grammar fixes so it will be a lot better the next update.

I made the mistake of doing everything in a notepad without spelling checker.
Won't be doing that again.

As of now the the game has been out for a little more than a month and is just a 0.2 so there's still lots of stuff to come.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you for the kind words! Happy you enjoyed it so far.
My current built has about a 1000+ typo/grammar fixes so it will be a lot better the next update.

I made the mistake of doing everything in a notepad without spelling checker.
Won't be doing that again.

As of now the the game has been out for a little more than a month and is just a 0.2 so there's still lots of stuff to come.

I was honestly surprised how long the game is lol. I thought it was over from after the prologue (I even had to save there lul), keep up the good work and hope more people would try and enjoy this and becomes a patron.

Reactions: zorny69 and Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
So can we buy the house yet or not it say 1 million zuile but I have 5 but still can't buy
Thank you very much for playing Aeduaard.
The mc is not supposed to be rich like that yet, so the house can't be bought yet.
It will probably be another few updates till it's truly purchasable.

Last edited:

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much for playing Aeduaard.
The mc is not supposed to be rich like that, so the house can't be bought yet.
It will probably be another few updates till it's truly purchasable.
Oh ok now I understand great game by the way

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can't wait for future updates only got like 1 hour in so far it can't wait to see what comes next good luck.
Thank you for the kind words, Silverknight24!
It won't be that long till version 0.3 is ready which will be another big update.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Forgot to post about my long ass review and commentaries xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached here is also some of the typos I noticed..

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes