ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, maybe one day it will be good, but in the current form, it is just meh.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
A 12 year old must have written the script, I don't think I can palm my face any further than I have already after one single playthrough.

Game functions properly and is decently fun, albeit a little unfair (you get chain grabbed later on if even one zombie touches you). Art is passable, but nothing spectacular. The writing as I said is horrendously dumb, and the puzzles are just irritating.

Reactions: Enigmanic
D

Deleted member 119819

How to unlock all of the gallery? I got both routes. But there is still a lot missing.

Reactions: sgtgriggs

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
does someone have a full save with all the CGs
How to unlock all of the gallery? I got both routes. But there is still a lot missing.
Well, my friends. This is only demo. You'll have to buy a when it will be released (may 1st) to see all the content.
...or just wait till it will be pirated :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 119819

wut, there are like 3 or 4 pics left? In that case this is not a demo, its basically 3/4 of the entire game.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly this game has serious issues. I can see this game being very easy to get softlocked because the way health works in this game excluding bosses is that you have to collect as much as you can and the moment you get caught by 1 zombie, especially in the late game, it basically acts as an item check to see if you have enough. You can't fight back and all the zombies pretty much dogpile and wait in line to see how much you have left. that's not a great system as it pretty much wastes time. Honestly it would also be nice if when you do get caught there is an animated/pixel scene

the hentai presented in this game isn't all that stellar to be honest.

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
you get chain grabbed later on if even one zombie touches you
You can't fight back and all the zombies pretty much dogpile and wait in line to see how much you have left.
We hear your pain brothers. We'll sort this out :)
It would be great if players would post their playthroughs to youtube or similar.
I could see the problem places and fix it.

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
difficulty isnt an issue, a few of the points you die 1-3 times but thats expected at harder areas

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Some of these screens are basically a poor man's Streets of Rage with no character sprites. I kinda hope that the actual product has more going on.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
From the new screenshots, I appreciate the fact that you fight a dick. (y)
(Referring to last one)

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes