thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks, Me too XD

Hey guys!
We're started the (+100 Steam Keys) to celibratethe Release!

oh nice, but oof the sharing, i cant due to privacy D: :/
but i feel you deserve al lthe sharing possible and you deserve the attention for the game, but cant share ;-;

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
oh nice, but oof the sharing, i cant due to privacy D: :/
but i feel you deserve al lthe sharing possible and you deserve the attention for the game, but cant share ;-;
If you wanna help us otherwise - you can add tags to a game, for instance ;)

Wow, nice! Finnaly launched :3 As soon as i buy, i'll make another gameplay of the full game ^^
Thank you very much!

Reactions: thekill

LeFrenchCat

Aug 30, 2017
I played this demo and really enjoyed it, I can't believe your game is only 0,99€ it's crazy ! Got myself a copy and had a blast, I think I'm going to gift a copy to some of my naughty Steam friends :p

The game is simple but fun, graphics are nice and the fapping material is pretty damn good. That's a solid 8/10 for me !

If you need help with French translation, it will be my pleasure to help you. Thanks for this awesome game and take care.

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I played this demo and really enjoyed it, I can't believe your game is only 0,99€ it's crazy ! Got myself a copy and had a blast, I think I'm going to gift a copy to some of my naughty Steam friends :p

The game is simple but fun, graphics are nice and the fapping material is pretty damn good. That's a solid 8/10 for me !

If you need help with French translation, it will be my pleasure to help you. Thanks for this awesome game and take care.
Sent you a PM

and me for Spanish location.
There's some guy already doing Spanish.
But if you insist...

Reactions: Soloh

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Played around with dnspy a bit just bc I was bored...
Extract the folder in this archive to your game folder to get 10x ammo/knife pickups, +1knife when using one and unlocking the full gallery by default (including the ones you can't get ingame atm)
Think you'd be able to make another one? Doesn't seem to work for the full release.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Gladly bought this on steam lol. 0.99c is a steal for this.

Oh, and thank you. This at least softens the blow of how painfully mediocre RE3 was

sheema

Jul 25, 2017
how do i beat the cock boss?

edit: got it. completed the game with all endings, nice game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes