Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Link works for me. You probably need to make sure you 1) are logged in, and 2) are set to allow adult content to be visible on your account.

Oct 12, 2018
We have an answer for that!
Try this links:

hi , thanks for showign this to me,
since germany sadly bannedhentai games , i had to find a way around it. i confirmed this to work since your games was cheapand tested it out, it does!
i wanted to support 2 more games. HentaiWriter Anon42 hey, check this out

Reactions: LightSwitch

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I like the advertised new game+ and one handed design philosophy :LOL: , but what if even those vastly underestimate my laziness to simply get to the scenes :cool:, any cheats available?

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I like the advertised new game+ and one handed design philosophy :LOL: , but what if even those vastly underestimate my laziness to simply get to the scenes :cool:, any cheats available?
You could sign to my patreon - every scene is there, and even more (not animated)

Mar 18, 2019
I condemn it. But hey, if you don't want to support the devs - you wouldn't in anyways XD
That's completely wrong and is the usual stance people who don't pirate go for. I personally pirate a game, then if I like it buy the next one in the series. Aka play Mass Effect 1 pirated, buy ME 2, like that one buy ME 3, don't like that one, stop buying.

For patreon based games I do similar, play a game pirated, if I like it I toss 60$ after it is finished.

To be clear I'm not condemning your stance towards pirates. I honestly don't care about stances either way, just explaining how it's extremely wrong to clump everyone into the same bin. The classic ALL vs SOME logic mistake humans tend to make.

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I personally pirate a game, then if I like it buy the next one in the series. Aka play Mass Effect 1 pirated, buy ME 2, like that one buy ME 3, don't like that one, stop buying.
What if they don't make a sequel of a game you liked pirated?
What if they don't make a sequel because you have pirated they first game and now they simply doesn't have money for a sequel?
What if they doesn't see the point in making a sequel because the first game doesn't sell well?
You think the devs are like "Oh thank god, they pirated our game! I hope they like it, because they will definitely buy our sequel"?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I understand your logic perfectly. When i was young and poor - i pirated all the games i've played.
But then i've become an adult - i've bought all fallouts (early) and resident evils so many times! :D
Now it's just more convinient for me to buy games at steam and gog. Especially the indie games.
I do want to support the indie devs, so they could be able to make a sequel to the game i've liked.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I understand your logic perfectly. When i was young and poor - i pirated all the games i've played.
But then i've become an adult - i've bought all fallouts (early) and resident evils so many times! :D
Now it's just more convinient for me to buy games at steam and gog. Especially the indie games.
I do want to support the indie devs, so they could be able to make a sequel to the game i've liked
Common response: I need to play it in order to establish whether or not I like enough to justify paying for it. Been burned enough times.
It's a circular argument.
Each side has a valid point of view for their own perspective.
Both are correct:
No-one should be expected to work for free.
No-one should be expected to pay for stuff that's not worth their money.

In this game market, piracy along with positive community interaction by devs can often positively influence their income.
A lot of people on this site will try a game for free, then go and support the dev on patreon, or subscribestar, etc.
It's free advertising which exposes your game to a bigger market at no cost, which may very well bring in financial support that would not have been gained, otherwise.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That is why i have a free demo ;)
Yeah, I just don't understand why you are complaining about piracy that potentially helps your business.
Anyone who takes the game for free & doesn't pay, most likely wasn't going to pay anyway = No loss.
Anyone who takes the game for free and then does decide to support, is bonus income that you wouldn't have had = Positive gain.
It's free advertising. Word of mouth on this piracy site will also attract more people willing to pay.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes