thinkuse1911

Sep 1, 2019
Request All Three Ending's Unlock Route or Save.(I Unlock two of Endings but i don't know how to unlock the third one.)
(Few minutes later, I unlocked the all of three endings.)

Last edited:

JimmYHerE100

Dec 6, 2017
Only I noticed that in the Demo, the Main Character has a voice in the scenes and in the Full game doesn't?

FreyAnon

Mar 11, 2021
Played around with dnspy a bit just bc I was bored...
Extract the folder in this archive to your game folder to get 10x ammo/knife pickups, +1knife when using one and unlocking the full gallery by default (including the ones you can't get ingame atm)
Do I put it in managed folder ? I did but now I can't launch the game.

PaperCup

Feb 17, 2019
I bought this on steam a few days ago, it was less than a dollar and well worth it so far. It's fun! I'm excited to try out the new dlc.

Nereid8

Dec 23, 2017
Ok why was this tagged as Abandoned instead of Completed? The game was fully released on steam, got a DLC expansion and dev still add costumes as cross promotion

Reactions: joncik and Aazkaal

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Ok why was this tagged as Abandoned instead of Completed? The game was fully released on steam, got a DLC expansion and dev still add costumes as cross promotion
I don't understand, like you said this game is completed and they even released DLCs, how is that F95 thinks that this is abandoned?? Or the word "abandoned" means other thing now? In that case all or almost all the games in this site are abandoned. It makes no sense.

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
Okay guys, I have a two version of the game, 1-st have dlc but won't working and 2-nd what working but doesn't have dlc.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Okay guys, I have a two version of the game, 1-st have dlc but won't working and 2-nd what working but doesn't have dlc.
so you bought two kinds of the same product at an outrageous price and still dont get the real deal?

let me guess: the company that sold it to you was some infamous danish brick company?

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
so you bought two kinds of the same product at an outrageous price and still dont get the real deal?

let me guess: the company that sold it to you was some infamous danish brick company?
No, i searched the internet to have this two versions

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
KG/AM What is the most optimal way to get the full game with all its DLC legally and uncensored? Patron or just buy all the games on steam?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes