RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Think you'd be able to make another one? Doesn't seem to work for the full release.
It definitly won't work for the full release.
I don't have the full version, and all my spending money is currently invested in my D&D Tabletop Group for rulebooks and stuff, so probably will be a while, even is it's cheap, sry...But I got other priorities ;P

Reactions: CouchPillow

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
It definitly won't work for the full release.
I don't have the full version, and all my spending money is currently invested in my D&D Tabletop Group for rulebooks and stuff, so probably will be a while, even is it's cheap, sry...But I got other priorities ;P
No problem and thanks for the reply! And that's completely fair D&D books are pretty expensive but definitely worth it.

sxyler

Apr 7, 2019
I got the game from steam and completed it. I have to say, its nice experience compared. Game is simple and a nice parody. It got three different endings which is nice. Hope someone else also enjoy this one.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So please someone help me understand, this is the demo, is the steam version the full game or also stil 0.2?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
So please someone help me understand, this is the demo, is the steam version the full game or also stil 0.2?
The one uploaded here is the demo. The steam version should be th e full game. Overall it's small but I had fun and honestly it's not expensive so purchasing it wasn't bad at all.

Reactions: joncik and Muchos

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
640x360_1.png
Hey Guys!
We have updated the game and added a lots of new content in it!
The demo is updated in the Steam page:
And downloadable from Google Drive:
Also we've translated the game to a lots of languages with help of our great community!
Have fun!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lockerxx and joncik

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I loved the Resident evil 3 remake, then I just stumble upon this and read, "parody of Resident Evil 3" DOWNLOAD!
Now we just need a game with the tall vampire lady from Resident Evil Village.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Well it's not the demo 3 actually, it is only the demo 2...explain me or I will slap ur face...:cautious::unsure::KEK:
THX, btw DEMO 2 is in green, so don't try to fool me plz :KEK:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not sure what the game plan of Not Umbrella Corp was here... "MAKE PEE-NIS INTO ZOMBIE"? :unsure:

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Well it's not the demo 3 actually, it is only the demo 2...explain me or I will slap ur face...:cautious::unsure::KEK:
THX, btw DEMO 2 is in green, so don't try to fool me plz :KEK:
It sais "Demo 2" in the title screen because it's the 2.0 version of the demo. With updated settings and gameplay features.
And it's Demo 3 because it's third in a row.

why the fuck would anybody translate this to polish? xD
It also has Korean, Arabic, Chinese, Romanian, Ukarainian, Czech, Vietnamese, Greek, Dutch and Thai fanmade translations XD

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSwitch

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Wait if it's a demo why are you advertising it having a New Game+? Is there really enough content or variability of existing content to bother having as a feature?

KG/AM

Gamedev
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Wait if it's a demo why are you advertising it having a New Game+? Is there really enough content or variability of existing content to bother having as a feature?
It's a demo of a released game.
To see almost all content in this game - you have to finish it for three times (it's not too long).
NG+ Gives you ability to use infinite variants of weapons.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Played around with dnspy a bit just bc I was bored...
Extract the folder in this archive to your game folder to get 10x ammo/knife pickups, +1knife when using one and unlocking the full gallery by default (including the ones you can't get ingame atm)
It just crashes the game for me

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes