circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
KG/AM What is the most optimal way to get the full game with all its DLC legally and uncensored? Patron or just buy all the games on steam?
Best way to get it? Buy it and DLC on steam. If you want the Patreon only content then.... Well you might need some serious help. At $4.50 a month (Canadian) on Patreon you can own the game on steam and all DLC, but on steam without a sale you can buy ALL available content right now for $3.57 (again in Canada, would be even cheaper in the US). The only way Patreon can come close to this would be a 1 month sub after 1 more DLC release just to get the steam keys for the lot.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Best way to get it? Buy it and DLC on steam. If you want the Patreon only content then.... Well you might need some serious help. At $4.50 a month (Canadian) on Patreon you can own the game on steam and all DLC, but on steam without a sale you can buy ALL available content right now for $3.57 (again in Canada, would be even cheaper in the US). The only way Patreon can come close to this would be a 1 month sub after 1 more DLC release just to get the steam keys for the lot.
Does the version uploaded here got everything?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
What is here is just a demo so I can safely say that even if it has the demo content with DLC content it still won't have everything.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Can you skip the puzzles or cheat past them somehow, this looks interesting but I hate jigsaws and similar.

Reactions: RIzach

Pie/Rat

Dec 10, 2020
ayy i bought this game and its dlc on steam a long time ago, this shit is actually fun

terrrox

Jul 19, 2019
Looks awesome, plays awesome, simple but fun mechanics. Special thanks for українська мова:love:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Does this has the DLC and how do you get all three endings?
Dunno if this has the DLC as I have the legit version. As for endings...

You get each ending for the first time by beating the game for each one (first run for first, second run for second, third run for third). After that to view a particular ending you need to meet a certain requirement. For the first you need to pick the top option in all choices (if the game has the Third Way DLC running you choose to keep the shotgun yourself regardless). The second ending requires at least one option you choose in a bottom choice, and for the final ending you need to collect all the posters in one playthrough. has all the posters listed in the "Main Story - Step 2" section.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Are these all still images or is there animations?
While doing the puzzles or viewing the gallery previews they're static images and censored. Completing the puzzle or selecting the image in gallery reveals an animated uncensored image.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
This is the full version of the game plus all the dlc stuff. Also, I modded it so you don't have to unlock the animations to play them. You can just click on them and they will play even if it looks locked.

There's no game. All it made me do is download a "download manager"

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
To get the endings for the first time you just play through the game three times (1 for first, 2 for second, 3 for third). After that to get the third ending you need to collect all the Ricardo posters. has the locations under "Main Story - Step 2".

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes