Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-09-14] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Bold too assume people need tips amirite?
Don't mind him, he's just being silly. :giggle:
Jokes aside, I don't mind suggestions! It's just that I'm not likely to immediately act on them (just how my brain works, has nothing to do with the suggestions themselves!).

NICE PUSSY
Is there a source on these? I don't see a lot of Yshtola love...

Yes. But people do need Tipsy ;)
Yes. Me. I am the people. :cool:

moxianwei

Sep 15, 2018
Fine, I'll play this game. lewdgazer Bra straps. We know the type of tease these guys need.
Hey, sorry for going off-topic here. I tried to DM you, but it looks like I can't because of your account settings (still figuring out how to use this site). I just want to ask who is the artist of this scene in the second gif in your signature (screenshot below)? I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know! And again, sorry for the random question in this thread.

1.png

samuraisfm

Jun 11, 2020
Hey, sorry for going off-topic here. I tried to DM you, but it looks like I can't because of your account settings (still figuring out how to use this site). I just want to ask who is the artist of this scene in the second gif in your signature (screenshot below)? I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know! And again, sorry for the random question in this thread.

View attachment 4068967
I know you didn't ask me (you should have), it's Wanksy.

moxianwei

Sep 15, 2018
I know you didn't ask me (you should have), it's Wanksy.
Thanks so much for your reply and help! I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, you know, I just didn’t want to bother others with unrelated topics (though, clearly, I didn’t manage that). Anyway, it always feels great to get an answer when you’re curious! Thanks again, mate!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes