Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-09-14] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
Isn't Lily from Monaco or something. I'm pretty sure they speak English there not French. She even drinks tea like a British.
can you please just lemme have this one? i dont ask for much
French is the most common and the official language in Monaco, Italian is also very common.
Monaco is embedded inside France, near the italian border, why would they speak english?
thank you..... its astounding how the concept of bilingualism seems to go over most people's head...but no.....SHE MUSt bE brITIsh caUsE sHe fUckIng driNKs TeA lIKE A Fag WItH SHIt tEeth

vinhphu

Sep 27, 2020
You all need to chill out and dont bring Reality into this. Shes a character from a game. Its not like theres a fighting tournament out there with ninjas. She speaks the language that the game creator/ video creator wants her to.
You can make Suggestions, You can also dislike suggestions but dont act like every game is realistic in the aspect you want it to but ignore other aspects. We arent on twitter here

wharever

Jul 14, 2024
Dude, what's the hurry? This one is gonna be a work of art and I, for one, would rather wait and get the full experience. Also, Lewd is cool enough to support this thread. The very least we could do in return is be patient and let him make a few bucks and/or reward the people that actually pay for his stuff before it gets leaked.
I and Lili say peace!

View attachment 4075599
I understand but ig its wrird lol. In every other thread we put the creator's posts milliseconds after its posted in their subscriptions but not this one. Then again, I dont think I have ever seen the creator himself on any other thread

Sep 2, 2021
I understand but ig its wrird lol. In every other thread we put the creator's posts milliseconds after its posted in their subscriptions but not this one. Then again, I dont think I have ever seen the creator himself on any other thread
Lewdms, KDE, and a couple others use/do check-in to their threads(some even upload their stuff here but I don't have names off the top of my head). Out of respect for lewd's basically daily attendence and ~~lurking~~, my assumption is most people see as it a fair request to not post shit the day of.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Lewdms, KDE, and a couple others use/do check-in to their threads(some even upload their stuff here but I don't have names off the top of my head). Out of respect for lewd's basically daily attendence and ~~lurking~~, my assumption is most people see as it a fair request to not post shit the day of.
For what it's worth, I'm not here to keep an eye on my leaks, I don't mind either way. They're gonna happen, and sharing is caring.
But I do appreciate it. :giggle:

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Don't feel super strongly about Jun, but maybe one day.
I love Nina though, I'll jump on her as soon as Mokujin releases her model!
Unrelated to this, but.
Tried becoming a subscriber just earlier, but neither Patreon nor Subscribestar accept either of my credit cards.
I know the reason why, but was still hoping that maybe one of the methods will work.

• Sad
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Unrelated to this, but.
Tried becoming a subscriber just earlier, but neither Patreon nor Subscribestar accept either of my credit cards.
I know the reason why, but was still hoping that maybe one of the methods will work.
Any idea if Boosty would work for you?

Toonahee

May 31, 2023
View attachment 2937066

Overview:
lewdgazer is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Dead or Alive, League of Legends, Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, etc. He often makes interracial and BDSM variations.​

Updated: 2024-09-14
Artist: lewdgazer - - - - F95 -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1440p
Files: 61 pictures
Length: 90+ animations (50min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Torrent (2023-09-17)
Download:
01-29 (and pics): - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
30-37: - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
01-37 compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
37 nude: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
37 no filter: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
38-42: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
38-42 compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN -
42 audio-44: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
41 audio + 45: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
41-45 compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
46-47+pinups: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
46-47+pinups compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
33+35 pregnant variants, 47 audio to 50: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
33+35 pregnant variants, 47 audio to 50 compressed: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
50 audio to 52: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
50 audio to 52 compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
52 audio + 53 to 55: - - PIXELDRAIN -
52 audio + 53 to 55 compressed: - - PIXELDRAIN -
2024-07-19 update: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
2024-07-19 update compressed: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
2024-09-14 update: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2024-09-14 update compressed: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1553455 View attachment 1892644 View attachment 1553451 View attachment 1553452 View attachment 1553453 View attachment 1553454
OP 59 - Lili No wm,variant 2K
thx for TouchFluffyTail for share variant

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes