Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
I hate to ask this, but...can you just upload the JPG files, without the PSD files. The file is very large and I don't consume PSD. Thank you.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I hate to ask this, but...can you just upload the JPG files, without the PSD files. The file is very large and I don't consume PSD. Thank you.
The PSDs in this archive are very small (<200MB Uncompressed) because they're the cheaper versions, not the 8K PSDs. What's taking up the most space are the drawing videos which are almost 3 GB.

Reactions: XenoHaze

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Btw the mega file is corrupted the asuna picture won't download at all for me
its saying some desktop.ini file and if i manually download them the last one and asuna and fubiki along with psd won't download may someone please repost or post it unextracted please and thank you
Redownload it. I had no single issue.

Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
The PSDs in this archive are very small (<200MB Uncompressed) because they're the cheaper versions, not the 8K PSDs. What's taking up the most space are the drawing videos which are almost 3 GB.
Thanks for clarifying the file size, but I still only need the images, not the videos. I think I will wait for them to be posted on exhentai.org.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So I looked at the links and said to myself you got a torrent? lol

What's the total size with everything?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes