CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
When will the author update the new rewards?
I mean, like every 5th day or 20th day of the month; I tried to figure it out but I couldn't.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Last Origin never has a shortage of great characters and costumes to choose from. Chocolate Elves are always welcome.

It would be nice to be able to get those 8K PSDs in the upcoming pack. It's always fun to mess with those and create custom variants and edits that we otherwise wouldn't see.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Last Origin never has a shortage of great characters and costumes to choose from. Chocolate Elves are always welcome.

It would be nice to be able to get those 8K PSDs in the upcoming pack. It's always fun to mess with those and create custom variants and edits that we otherwise wouldn't see.
can those be built from opening the psds in gimp ?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
CattoLover Thanks for sharing the set 35!

However, I noticed that the quality of the Dark Elven pictures are kind of low. Like they were saved as as low quality .jpgs.

For example, the Dark Elven pics are only about ~2.00 MB, whereas the previous set's 8k widescreen pics were ~15 MB suggesting all of Set 34's pics were saved at the highest .jpg setting.

The picture quality definitely suffers due to the reduced filesizes. You can see a bunch of pixelation, color banding, and noise artifacts from the low quality .jpg compression.

If you purchased Set 35, could you maybe please get in contact with Lexaiduer and ask them to rerelease the Dark Elven pics using the highest quality .jpg setting like they have done for the rest of the pics in the set? If possible, getting .png files would be the best.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes