Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Current Progress Lexi v0.05:
Image count:
273 static
373 animation frames
Animations: 15

we can not guarantee monthly updates. Updates are simply released when they are completed. We strive for every 6 weeks, however this is not always possible.

thie 20 20 new year Wait is oN!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The doppelganger of this game ...
View attachment 514121

.... ????? Does she finally have the chance to take something that belongs to Laura ????? ......

Me .. ! MeeeeEEEEeeeeee! Take MEeeeee! :love::love::love::love::p:p:p:love::love::love:
View attachment 514122
Laura gave up her "rights" to the MC when she decided to treat him like crap instead of trying to help him get back on his feet. The only thing holding that marriage together at all is the 100% totally adorable daughter. I really don't want to make her cry! :cry:

And unfortunately, I assume this image of Mrs. Johnson is more MC daydreaming and not reality. I guess we'll see though; it will eventually happen, ofc. :love:

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Is this a remake? :unsure:
No, old dev had a bad heart, and couldn't work on the game anymore and handed it off to the writer. The writer found Jesus or maybe Jose, could've been Juan, I cant remember. Anyway he deleted everything. Old dev got a new heart, and came back to a giant cluster fuck, fired everyone but The Render Master, even promoted him to co-writer too! Then they remade all of the assets and then made an update. And everyone rejoiced!

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
No, old dev had a bad heart, and couldn't work on the game anymore and handed it off to the writer. The writer found Jesus or maybe Jose, could've been Juan, I cant remember. Anyway he deleted everything. Old dev got a new heart, and came back to a giant cluster fuck, fired everyone but The Render Master, even promoted him to co-writer too! Then they remade all of the assets and then made an update. And everyone rejoiced!
Dude it's the best explanation ever

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just a heads up guys. I'm out of the hospital. Someone asked on discord if Lexi was being delayed again. The answer is hell no!

I'm fine, just had the flu. Anytime I get sick, I have to go to the hospital. My fever actually broke yesterday, and my labs are fine. Another round of labs in a couple days, but otherwise fine, and I'm developing as I type.

I'll give a better update on development in a couple days.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Just a heads up guys. I'm out of the hospital. Someone asked on discord if Lexi was being delayed again. The answer is hell no!

I'm fine, just had the flu. Anytime I get sick, I have to go to the hospital. My fever actually broke yesterday, and my labs are fine. Another round of labs in a couple days, but otherwise fine, and I'm developing as I type.

Haha, we're your free accountibility group.

Take care.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

I'm glad you are feeling better, health comes first, I can always wait on the game.

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019

thanks, u are the best

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

Glad to hear that your feeling better. Rest, recover and dont worry we will still be here for ya.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes