UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Speaking about Sarah she's definitely one of the better looking Milfs I've seen of all the games that I've played out.
The MILF-route has never been my thing in any game, however, one thing I REALLY appreciate here is that Sarah doesn't look like she gave birth to Lexi at the ripe old age of 11. A realistically depicted, good-looking older lady is a rarity, and they nailed it with her in my opinion.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The MILF-route has never been my thing in any game, however, one thing I REALLY appreciate here is that Sarah doesn't look like she gave birth to Lexi at the ripe old age of 11. A realistically depicted, good-looking older lady is a rarity, and they nailed it with her in my opinion.
Her model like body and caring nature is simply icing on the cake. A true wifey she is.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
4 GB for this game and what amounts to be a prologue? Done in less than 2 hours and Summertime Saga was 800 MB and that lasted a day with all the sidequests. Dev is either not compressing files well or overemphasis is being put on hi-res graphics/animations.
Except that it's 2.5GB, and the compressed version is a lot less than that. :unsure:

The original release was 3.75GB, that was replaced with the 2.5GB version after the animations were redone. :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
4 GB for this game and what amounts to be a prologue? Done in less than 2 hours and Summertime Saga was 800 MB and that lasted a day with all the sidequests. Dev is either not compressing files well or overemphasis is being put on hi-res graphics/animations.
Apples and oranges, Summertime Saga has been in production for years now. And if you blew through Lexi in 2 hours, then you're obviously fast forwarding.

Look at the first post and you'll find a compressed version that is less than 400mb.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
who DL's compressed version of any game they like??? :(
when i see games like 400mb in size and someone asks for compressed version, OMG, i can't even... o_O

the same can be said for android versions, do you guys really play this games on a 4-5-6" phones??? o_O

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
who DL's compressed version of any game they like??? :(
when i see games like 400mb in size and someone asks for compressed version, OMG, i can't even... o_O
Art Appreciation.jpg
the same can be said for android versions, do you guys really play this games on a 4-5-6" phones??? o_O
Squinting.jpg

I mean, there are tablets of course, but still.

SpikeZg speaks the truth.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
android tablets are dogshit, i wouldn't give one to my worst enemy (i have one)...
and you can't play ren'py games on iPad :cautious:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
'God, she's beautiful'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rendering really is fantastic in this one, especially the skin texture. The "wet skin" effects are probably the best I've seen too. It's usually SUPER overdone to the point where it looks like the characters have 3 inches of Vaseline smeared on them.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
ate at a pizza restaurant, girl got snobby, took her home, watched the crappy movie she chose, got something from her friend, talked to mom upstairs, left mom alone, then Dad came back bought girl paint, I went back to my room, did not want to do the nasty with backbiting friend or floozy needy soon to be ex wife, (had a good day with the kid tho), went and saw Dad's scientology cult end of game.
The human eye doesn't see in HD. Summertime Saga's been in development for years but that doesn't mean there's been years of actual work on it. Plot carries a lot more water to me than images, this has slim to none erotic action actually going on, and you guys here are total creeps. Got it. I'll be on my way now.
Well, this is the fourth release of the game what more do you want? And after what the developer went through I say it's remarkable what we have here. I mean you invalidate your own opinion here. You say the plot is more important and comparing that it has little erotic action. Well, Whatever happening to you dude I hope you come out of it well. (y)

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes