jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why is that ? :unsure:

i didn't play the game yet. what's wrong with incest ? Most of the games on this site are incest.
Well, that explains it. MC does have a daughter in this game, she is like 5 years old. Obviously, there will never be any incest in this game. The story isn't compatible with incest either, he just met Lexi/Kaylee etc.

Most games on here aren't incest either. Of 162 pages of games, only 27 pages are tagged with incest.

D

Deleted member 1783589

Well, that explains it. MC does have a daughter in this game, she is like 5 years old. Obviously, there will never be any incest in this game. The story isn't compatible with incest either, he just met Lexi/Kaylee etc.

Most games on here aren't incest either. Of 162 pages of games, only 27 pages are tagged with incest.
whoops! This explains all the hate i received. My fault, I shouldn't have commented on games without actually playing them first. lesson learned :censored:

Thanks for explaining. and sorry about my original comment, i was just trying be funny and ended up making an ass of myself.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
whoops! This explains all the hate i received. My fault, I shouldn't have commented on games without actually playing them first. lesson learned :censored:

Thanks for explaining. and sorry about my original comment, i was just trying be funny and ended up making an ass of myself.
I recommend you to try always before a game and after ask questions ... You know, to avoid that other members can be " rude" to you ;)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Big fan of the MC/Chelsea pairing, but I have to say, this part pisses me off a bit :

Yeah, poor her "stuck" dating all those "2nd best+" people. I'm sure the guys would have loved knowing how they didn't measure up and that they were just the next best thing. That's a pretty fucking shitty attitude to have (and yes, I know it happens ALL the time).
Well, is there anyone who would be a fan of MC/Laura pairing? Because i just barely started it - just met Chelsea in fact, and not feeling very appreciative of Laura. Her points are valid, but also not feelinng most trusting of the @$$backwards way she went at it.

But yeah, Chelsea's whole "2nd fiddle issues" and long running low burn torch for the MC could have been expressed in a nicer manner.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, is there anyone who would be a fan of MC/Laura pairing?
Considering her "inner thoughts" that you can access if you cave in and give her money / stay with her after visiting Chloe, I doubt it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for anyone that says "But she's so hot though!". Uh huh, so's fire, doesn't mean you want it anywhere near your dick.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Considering her "inner thoughts" that you can access if you cave in and give her money / stay with her after visiting Chloe, I doubt it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, i got bad vibes from her right out of their first dialogue. 3 months without contact while he went to rehab on his own and then trying to play the outrage card? She stinks of self-absorbed parasite from the get go.

And for anyone that says "But she's so hot though!". Uh huh, so's fire, doesn't mean you want it anywhere near your dick.
Alluring she might be - but know what playing with a lure gets you? Fishooks in the flesh. :devilish:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Big fan of the MC/Chelsea pairing, but I have to say, this part pisses me off a bit :

Yeah, poor her "stuck" dating all those "2nd best+" people. I'm sure the guys would have loved knowing how they didn't measure up and that they were just the next best thing. That's a pretty fucking shitty attitude to have (and yes, I know it happens ALL the time).
Before I get into this, It's important to note that the "2nd best" part did not come from me. That is a phrase added here, in this thread.

It's easy to take that out of context. Laura had a habit of finding out what boys Chelsea liked, then going after them. Chelsea would never say anything, and just let Laura get her way. Instead, Chelsea would just date one of the guy's friends to go along with Laura. The young Chelsea would let Laura walk all over her. So yes, she was always stuck dating the friends of the boy she actually liked.

You see this on the v0.04 update.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Before I get into this, It's important to note that the "2nd best" part did not come from me. That is a phrase added here, in this thread.

It's easy to take that out of context. Laura had a habit of finding out what boys Chelsea liked, then going after them. Chelsea would never say anything, and just let Laura get her way. Instead, Chelsea would just date one of the guy's friends to go along with Laura. The young Chelsea would let Laura walk all over her. So yes, she was always stuck dating the friends of the boy she actually liked.

You see this on the v0.04 update.
So it's not Chelsea who follows Laura, it's Laura who's even more toxic by far than we would have guessed. Also, wow.

Anyway, maybe a little late to jump on that bandwagon, but must say i'm quite happy to see this game coming out of its hiatus.
Being able to take a game back out of my "on hold/abandoned" folder is a rare and joyful thing. :giggle:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

and from here to References and notes wiki
Boxers and MMA fighters earn VERY different amount of money.

And Floyd Mayweather was one of the highest paid boxers which most other boxers won't even come close to.

Mayweather earned millions per fight, MMA fighters are lucky if they earn that in their career.

Mayweather earned 275 million in his fight against McGregor. MMA fighters earn 65k per fight around abouts ... big fucking difference. The average income from all UFC fighters works out around 135k per year.

They used to earn a ton from advertising until UFC sold out to reebok and they don't get that now.

No idea where you got your numbers from but your average MMA fighter can barely keep 1 account going nevermind off shore.

The Mc here hadn't been fighting that long and only won 1 belt so wasn't huge, he wouldn't have anywhere near enough money to have multiple accounts.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Boxers and MMA fighters earn VERY different amount of money.

And Floyd Mayweather was one of the highest paid boxers which most other boxers won't even come close to.

Mayweather earned millions per fight, MMA fighters are lucky if they earn that in their career.

Mayweather earned 275 million in his fight against McGregor. MMA fighters earn 65k per fight around abouts ... big fucking difference. The average income from all UFC fighters works out around 135k per year.

They used to earn a ton from advertising until UFC sold out to reebok and they don't get that now.

No idea where you got your numbers from but your average MMA fighter can barely keep 1 account going nevermind off shore.

The Mc here hadn't been fighting that long and only won 1 belt so wasn't huge, he wouldn't have anywhere near enough money to have multiple accounts.
I completely agree with what you said!
The most famous MMA fighters today have all earned their money from acting, the MC is definitely NOT in those kinds of leagues yet.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Little nitpick from early in the game, when the MC is greeted by Sarah in the family's house and starts daydreaming about her underwear.

While we get to see her in granny panties, thong or goin' commando from the back, the image from the front is always the same (pretty clearly the thong version).

PS: i tried my v0.03 saves on 0.04 a few minutes ago and seem to have had no issues.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Little nitpick from early in the game, when the MC is greeted by Sarah in the family's house and starts daydreaming about her underwear.

While we get to see her in granny panties, thong or goin' commando from the back, the image from the front is always the same (pretty clearly the thong version).

PS: i tried my v0.03 saves on 0.04 a few minutes ago and seem to have had no issues.
You may not have issues right away. The issues would come later in the game if I use one of the choices that I added flags to. So lets say you make a choice, but because you used a v0.03 save, the flag for that choice may not be recorded, and you get the wrong scene, dialogue, or whatever. However it's not likely to cause exceptions.

Reactions: Freezer14

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You may not have issues right away. The issues would come later in the game if I use one of the choices that I added flags to. So lets say you make a choice, but because you used a v0.03 save, the flag for that choice may not be recorded, and you get the wrong scene, dialogue, or whatever. However it's not likely to cause exceptions.
Good to know. Overwriting over the old save might affect the issue? Because i've done that once or twice already.
Not like it's a big deal, i'm still at the shopping scene, starting over won't take terribly long.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good to know. Overwriting over the old save might affect the issue? Because i've done that once or twice already.
Not like it's a big deal, i'm still at the shopping scene, starting over won't take terribly long.
I can't be completely sure. I'd recommend starting over with v0.04, then just fast forwarding through the choices to get back where you were.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Im loving the game so far and the renders on the girls. Alot now are making the ones that are supposed to be young look old then add the gigantic books which to me is rediculas. Please continue great job. I do wish there were sences for kaylee or more choices and a couple for lexi I can hope soon. Thanks for the game

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes