fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Updated OP with v0.04c

Changelog: This version fixes the lag issues in the animations. All image series animations that caused lag, were converted into movie files with greatly reduced load times. The animations should now play instantly.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Can anyone can give a Android link??
any android port so far?from the comment of u guys , this seems nice vn ,really wanna try it
Can we get an android port the66 please?
Waiting for the android port, for the moment .
Gonna wait for Android release to give it a new go :)
Any android links guys ?
Check the OP ;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
c/p from

Chelsea is the childhood friend of Laura. The two met in preschool, and hit it off as BFFs from day one.

Chelsea and Laura did everything together. They were captain and co-captain of the cheer squad, often wore the same clothes, and attended the same parties. Eventually the two graduated together, and then became roommates throughout their college years.

However there was secret dissention among the two. While Chelsea loved Laura, and would do anything for her, she also harbored feelings of inadequacy. Chelsea felt that she was always second place in their friendship. If the two were on the same team, Laura was the captain, and Chelsea co-captain. Laura always dated the hottest boy, as Chelsea was stuck dating his friends.

Despite Chelsea hidden feelings, the two remain BFFs. But does she finally have the chance to take something that belongs to Laura?

Yes she has and she will, go Chels! :giggle:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Big fan of the MC/Chelsea pairing, but I have to say, this part pisses me off a bit :

Laura always dated the hottest boy, as Chelsea was stuck dating his friends.
Yeah, poor her "stuck" dating all those "2nd best+" people. I'm sure the guys would have loved knowing how they didn't measure up and that they were just the next best thing. That's a pretty fucking shitty attitude to have (and yes, I know it happens ALL the time).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Big fan of the MC/Chelsea pairing, but I have to say, this part pisses me off a bit :

Yeah, poor her "stuck" dating all those "2nd best+" people. I'm sure the guys would have loved knowing how they didn't measure up and that they were just the next best thing. That's a pretty fucking shitty attitude to have (and yes, I know it happens ALL the time).
Hypergamy is a hell of a drug.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Yes. I guess due to "The Deletion Debacle" some of her assets had to be recreated. It's pretty obvious from one scene to the other that all characters have changed.
Eh, haven't heard about it. Her eyes look better, but skin/face looked way more natural in previous version(s), hope they "restore" old appearance.

Laura might be the worst kind of gold digger
It'd be a damn shame, if he doesn't reuse that line.

Laura: "Oh darling, I still love you... Let's get back together again!"
MC: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. ( walks away, Chelsea in hand)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eh, haven't heard about it. Her eyes look better, but skin/face looked way more natural in previous version(s), hope they "restore" old appearance.

It'd be a damn shame, if he doesn't reuse that line.

Laura: "Oh darling, I still love you... Let's get back together again!"
MC: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. ( walks away, Chelsea in hand)
I'm still looking for her old skin.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes