Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, everyone was talking about chelsea or some other character and wants new content with them. I thought they are the main girls. Thank you for your answer.
Lexi, Kaylee, Chelsea, Sarah and Laura are the "main" girls or at least the ones you'll be choosing from. Probably Pizza girl who's name I forgot too.

The game is about keeping Lexi safe but unlike some games with named title you have a choice of romance path.

As for who is the "main" girl, that's down to you.

Lexi is the central character but the main girl will be who you are pursuing. Laura is the MC's ex and mother of his child so will also play a big role in his life. The other girls will play as big of a role as you want them too.

I picked Chelsea for the main play through because she was the one I had my eye on originally.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Lexi, Kaylee, Chelsea, Sarah and Laura are the "main" girls or at least the ones you'll be choosing from. Probably Pizza girl who's name I forgot too.

The game is about keeping Lexi safe but unlike some games with named title you have a choice of romance path.

As for who is the "main" girl, that's down to you.

Lexi is the central character but the main girl will be who you are pursuing. Laura is the MC's ex and mother of his child so will also play a big role in his life. The other girls will play as big of a role as you want them too.

I picked Chelsea for the main play through because she was the one I had my eye on originally.
I don't know. Chatterbox himself pointed that Lexi and Kaylee will be the main 2 girls with his post. Here.
We will see Kiko again at some point. Probably not the next update as I want it to mostly focus on the two main girls, but soon.
I think both Lexi and her sister Kaylee will get the most content. But we will see.

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
Thank you for the continuation of this wonderful game. The only bad thing I can say about the game is that leaves me wanting more and more and more. My only wish for the future of the game is that you stay healthy and true to your own Lexi story. Input is great, but you should follow your own gut feelings. They have been great so far.

Reactions: Freezer14

y7521y

May 26, 2019
We will see Kiko again at some point. Probably not the next update as I want it to mostly focus on the two main girls, but soon.
Hello, please forgive me for being a little confused.
I play this game for the first time, asking for guidance......
01.JPG
What does this icon mean?
Is it Sexually teasing (benign)? or disgust (negative)?

Thank you for your guidance.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Good update. But... I don't want to be pettifogging. This "World champion" have 0 $ in bank!? For real?! I mean guys who wins the local championships gains tens of thousands dollars (euro). Even the players of MMO games have awards between 10.000-50.000 $. This dude should have tens of accounts in several countries. And is throw out from his own house?! Obvious not the wife has buy that "luxury condo". Read the stories of famous boxers who change wifes like socks and the ex'es don't obtain shit. Just saying.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Good update. But... I don't want to be pettifogging. This "World champion" have 0 $ in bank!? For real?! I mean guys who wins the local championships gains tens of thousands dollars (euro). Even the players of MMO games have awards between 10.000-50.000 $. This dude should have tens of accounts in several countries. And is throw out from his own house?! Obvious not the wife has buy this "luxury condo". Read the stories of famous boxers who change wifes like socks and the ex'es don't obtain shit. Just saying.
He used it all for legal fees, it was explained near the start of the game. ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Good update. But... I don't want to be pettifogging. This "World champion" have 0 $ in bank!? For real?! I mean guys who wins the local championships gains tens of thousands dollars (euro). Even the players of MMO games have awards between 10.000-50.000 $. This dude should have tens of accounts in several countries. And is throw out from his own house?! Obvious not the wife has buy this "luxury condo". Read the stories of famous boxers who change wifes like socks and the ex'es don't obtain shit. Just saying.
Uh, gambling addiction. Undoubtedly a massive fine for being caught. Gold digging wife with access to his money. Legal fees. And he doesn't seem like the sharpest guy on the planet as far as planning for the future.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
And no, that "gambling addiction" don't explain shit. Only in movies you withdraw millions of dollars in a single click from accounts from different countries. And great fighters like Rocky always had an "secret account" used only in extreme situations.

• Angry

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Uh, gambling addiction. Undoubtedly a massive fine for being caught. Gold digging wife with access to his money. Legal fees. And he doesn't seem like the sharpest guy on the planet as far as planning for the future.
Massive in country you got caught. Prenuptial contract. Don't has to be sharp. For that are counselors and lawyers.

• Angry

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Gotta say I'm impressed how fiercely is the defense for a few major plot-holes. Again 0 $!? Look at Michael Schumacher. 2 families were unable to empty his accounts.

• Angry

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Gotta say I'm impressed how fiercely is the defense for a few major plot-holes. Again 0 $!? Look at Michael Schumacher. 2 families were unable to empty his accounts.
man all of the money issues is explained in the start of the game most of the money that was left gone to the lawyers to get the MC out of jail that was explained at the start of the game by the MC and Laura just read the dialoges there.:rolleyes:

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Here you go. :rolleyes: No money, legal expenses.
View attachment 465531
This is exactly what I'm trying to say. The guy it can be the dumbest man on the planet. It must have minimum one account in Barbados, Cost-Rica, Bahamas, etc. They have banks there where they give money only to owner of the account. Tens of fighters have tons of money hidden from family, friends, government, etc.

• Angry

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is exactly what I'm trying to say. The guy it can be the dumbest man on the planet. It must have minimum one account in Barbados. They have banks there where they give money only to owner of the account. Tens of fighters have tons of money hidden from family, friends, government, etc.
The throwing of the fight wasn't really planned, he had everything (as was also explained at the start of the game), why would he have any reason to hide anything? Not everyone is a crook and feels the need to hide stuff.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes