Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This. So much of this.

(at this point the dev team is probably swearing at those of us who prefer the "side chicks")
In our defense it's their fault.

They made Chelsea attractive and did kinda set the scene for her and MC to get together.

Then they went and made Chloe the cutest lil thing ever.

So we're innocent, the devs made us do it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
"Cause Flora she knows me, and she knows I'm right. I've been talking to Flora all my life."

Oh yes, John Travolta with Roman Reigns hair is definitely creepy. Just not sure if he's the leader of some sex cult, a nature religion, the Scientology variety or just your typical garden variety "let others finance my lifestyle in exchange for paradise" sect.
However, the kinda harmless explanation for him and Kaylee would be that he tries to bribe his estranged daughter with jewelry.

Has the scene in the restaurant been redone? I remember giving Lexi a stern talking to after she got Kiko fired... or am I mistaking that with Melody - accidentally - doing the same with Xianne? [And why is it always the Asian chicks getting the short end of the stick?]

I was warned about the animation problems through Patreon, so I didn't mind them and I guess the tool can always be optimized. What I did not understand (and I have no clue about programming) that the lag would occur again when repeating a scene. And that happened a lot because in order not to lose brownie points I made sure to hit the Make her cum option for every position and camera angle.

Regarding that supposed bug, of course she would no longer be "in the mood" in her profile after having five or six orgasms and going to sleep.

Speaking of the character profiles I have two points:
* I would like to see it updated a tad more often. For example I missed comments by Lexi and / or Kaylee regarding the movie choice and where you decide to sit. Or maybe Lexi remarking that she possibly went too far with Kiko and worrying about the MC not liking her. (A bit like Luna when you turn her anger around on her.)
* A nice quality of life feature would be that we can go back to the profile overview with the five women with a button instead of having to click the menu on the left. (Don't know how difficult that would be to implement.)

Speculations:
* I suppose the wife cheated on me, because God forbid she would have to work. Finding a new Sugar Daddy for her gold-digging ways would be just that much easier. Maybe she just got cut off for the moment. First I was glad that there was a possibility to restore the family, but unless she changes her ways I don't see that happening.

* If the cult is a sexual one, the letter-writing weirdo, whoever it is (I suppose we did not meet him yet). could expect to gain favour with the leader by taking his daughter's virginity.

Final words: Chloe is the cutest, most lovable princess ever. :love: Yes, she is. She definitely is.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Easy...
Chelsea is 2nd place/waifu.
Lexi is secret waifu.
May main is deff gonna be Chelsea and getting custody of Chloe if possible.

Still not sure about second run whether to go Lexi or Sarah. Lexi is adorable but Sarah got something I really like ... milf tits.... I mean a great personality.

Spent too long around you lot.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
May main is deff gonna be Chelsea and getting custody of Chloe if possible.

Still not sure about second run whether to go Lexi or Sarah. Lexi is adorable but Sarah got something I really like ... milf tits.... I mean a great personality.

Spent too long around you lot.
Sarah seems like she's all kinds of dirty.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sarah seems like she's all kinds of dirty.
She is deff a freak in those sheets.

Thinking about the prayer I think Kaylee mentions they haven't done that for ages and they do sound sexually suggestive.

Does make me wonder if that's for our MC's benefit.

"Oh flora, deliver unto me, the penis for which I may suckle and bounce like a sexual space hopper".

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
She is deff a freak in those sheets.

Thinking about the prayer I think Kaylee mentions they haven't done that for ages and they do sound sexually suggestive.

Does make me wonder if that's for our MC's benefit.

"Oh flora, deliver unto me, the penis for which I may suckle and bounce like a sexual space hopper".
That Jason is all kinds of wrong too, but not in a good way. :cautious:
I'm thinking he's either abused or tried it on with Kaylee, you could see it in the way she recoiled when he was putting the necklace on... also I think she's a virgin (if the abuse didn't happen or get that far) and she's just putting up a front to stay strong for Lexi.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm as happy as everyone else, that the dev is better, and that he's working on this game again.
But what I don't understand is why, alter something that is already perfect...?
I mean Lexy didn't need any change... She was perfect, don't you think?
It's not that I think the dev is going to change her again, it's just my opinion, of course. ;)

• Thinking Face

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Who is or are the main girl(s) here? Laura or Chelsea?
EDIT: I mean the ones who is gonna take the most attention whole game.
EDIT2:Sexually ofc

• Thinking Face

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Who is or are the main girl(s) here? Laura or Chelsea?
EDIT: I mean the ones who is gonna take the most attention whole game.
EDIT2:Sexually ofc
It would be down to how you play the game... I mean, Lexi is the name of the game so she's going to play a big part, but as for all the others, that might be down to you, it just depends on how Chatterbox writes it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes