Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeing this I'm quite happy I pulled out, I get that she's in love for so long, but that doesn't mean you should get pregnant the first time you have sex with each other. Also, she loses multiple points for "abusing my trust". You know talking about the "I could get pregnant" part.

For the "not in the mood right now", makes sense depending on how often you made her cum, there is a limit to everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
Btw...I've been meaning to ask. What did you guys think about the pan up and pan down between the two views on that one scene?
Didnt get there, somehow it keeps crashing at the start of the scene.
I see the options, get loading icon, white screen and window with wait for program or close.
restart, load, replay after clean install > same spot same problem ... no error message and no clue what causes it ;(

think ill wait till next update to try again.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

Seeing this I'm quite happy I pulled out, I get that she's in love for so long, but that doesn't mean you should get pregnant the first time you have sex with each other. Also, she loses multiple points for "abusing my trust". You know talking about the "I could get pregnant" part.

For the "not in the mood right now", makes sense depending on how often you made her cum, there is a limit to everything.
that "i´m not in the mood" comes only AFTER you click on go to sleep before that there is a "i´m so wet right now" no matter how often you repeat that sex scene ;)
same is with the "i could get pregnant thing" that comes AFTER clicking to "go to sleep" of course when you cum inside her

no matter what you do that "i could get pregnant" will show up in the stats after clicking go to sleep when you cum inside

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's always nice for a game to be picked up again. I really like that MMA backstory (obvious Jon Jones) and renders are quite nice. Since there are stats and we are basically a bodyguard I hope there are paths we can actually fail to protect her but so far I doubt it. At this point interesting concept but fairly standard

• Thinking Face

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree I do read the post and if it was mentioned already I didn't see so for that I can blame myself for..I was just replying to a quote and just happened to agree..Yes noobs come on here and ask for everything handed to them on a silver platter with no effort or reading on their part,I couldn't agree with you more..I never ask for the next update ever..It'll be here when it gets here is how I look at it.I still have a life outside of this I'm sure I'll survive a few months without an update surely..And your right it's about the game and the dev who makes the game it's not about me ever..Have a good day and thanks for the conversation..
It's all good. I'll get someone to add some notes to the original post.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
At the end of the update with Chelsea on top?

It was pretty good, although there are 2 (I believe) transitions where the screen briefly flashes black that are pretty obvious. The actual panning is pretty good for immersion though.
Yeah this was an idea that Gamersglory came up with, and I really wanted to try it. No way to get around that quick black flash. That's caused by Ren'py switching animation files.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Doubt it for Sarah. She's tired of her husband cheating on her.
Sarah was a push.

Lexi and Kaylee are the only 2 that make any sense.

I guess if you really stretched it, Laura and Chelsea have been friends since they were younger. Maybe that could work, probably not but i'm not a writer so maybe they could come up with a plausible way.

It is tagged for harem but besides Kay and Lex i'm at a loss what would make sense and not look bizarre.

Unless it's a sex cult and MC takes over. That prayer made it sound like a sex cult.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes