UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Btw...I've been meaning to ask. What did you guys think about the pan up and pan down between the two views on that one scene?
At the end of the update with Chelsea on top?

It was pretty good, although there are 2 (I believe) transitions where the screen briefly flashes black that are pretty obvious. The actual panning is pretty good for immersion though.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I hope Lexi's mom Susan gets some lover or lewd acts from the MC she is one hot MILF with a killer bod I'd take her any day over a lot of other Milfs in some of these games I've seen.JMO!!

Reactions: Hadgar

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
agreed and to lag during the sex scenes is a real debbie downer
As we have stated repetedly we are working for on a fix for the lag should be ready in the next day or so. Not next month or next year. We were trying some experamental stuff with the releace useing hard coded anamation. which we will be replaceing with video files. in game and thay should load faster

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
As we have stated repetedly we are working for on a fix for the lag should be ready in the next day or so. Not next month or next year. We were trying some experamental stuff with the releace useing hard coded anamation. which we will be replaceing with video files. in game and thay should load faster
Just brace yourselves about repeated comments regarding that lag and add a big warning in the first page about the lag and that you are fixing it in the next update.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Just brace yourselves about repeated comments regarding that lag and add a big warning in the first page about the lag and that you are fixing it in the next update.
I only have to be told once,I do have patience and I'm surely not trying to be a ass about any problems that games may have..I stated an opinion and a fact..thanks for your concern though it's quite endearing..

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I only have to be told once,I do have patience and I'm surely not trying to be a ass about any problems that games may have..I stated an opinion and a fact..thanks for your concern though it's quite endearing..
Nah its not about just you mate, its just common in more popular threads repeatedly asking when the updates coming or even asking for saves. Just imagine every two days someone new asking when the updates coming (or patches) even though sometimes its asked a few days after a f***ing update was released, it can be tiring especially to active devs and proper fans engaging on proper discussions about the game in F95. Also I am not sh*tting on these noobs, its understandable but its much more smarter to read everything from the main page in the OPs post which highlights about the aspects and changes of each games, even tags to indicate what each game caters to.

Last edited:

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Nah its not about just you mate, its just common in more popular threads repeatedly asking when the updates coming or even asking for saves. Just imagine every two days someone new asking when the updates coming (or patches) even though sometimes its asked a few days after a f***ing update was released, it can be tiring especially to active devs and proper fans engaging on proper discussions about the game in F95. Also I am not sh*tting on these noobs, its understandable but its much more smarter to read everything from the main page in the OPs post which highlights about the aspects and changes of each games, even tags to indicate what each game caters to.
I agree I do read the post and if it was mentioned already I didn't see so for that I can blame myself for..I was just replying to a quote and just happened to agree..Yes noobs come on here and ask for everything handed to them on a silver platter with no effort or reading on their part,I couldn't agree with you more..I never ask for the next update ever..It'll be here when it gets here is how I look at it.I still have a life outside of this I'm sure I'll survive a few months without an update surely..And your right it's about the game and the dev who makes the game it's not about me ever..Have a good day and thanks for the conversation..

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
What lag. Maybe it is your rig? I have none at all.

A great game btw. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next update. (y)
for me it happened during the sex scene with Chelsea when asked what position when I clicked a choice it paused and waited then continued just like a lag spike no big deal it was still awesome any way

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I am so happy I almost cried especially during Chloe part of the update. And hooooo boy Chelsea almost dethroned Lexi as my most favorite waifu in Lexi. Chloe was so cute, my favorite VN daughter (non-incest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think the wife is on drugs hence her mood swings and wanting alot of money

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I think the only harem in the game will be Kaylee and Lexi and that is a big maybe. I think at the end you will have to choose a main route. I doubt any of the women would agree to be a side dish. This is not that kind of story.
youre forgetting chelsea added to the harem

Reactions: Freezer14
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes