JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Replaying Lexi now! Forgot how good it is and canonly get better in the future eps.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Because this game had been On Hold for so long, I never bothered to try it... But since the dev is back at it, I'm looking forward to this one.

scar.

May 22, 2019
ciao ho appena finito di giocare a questo gioco ... davvero bello e ben fatto ... complimenti per l'ottimo lavoro (scusa il mio traduttore google inglese)

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

T017

Nov 29, 2018
So awesome to see Lexi is back! Congrats and thanks to the whole team for making this happen.

Any word on an Android update? I saw on the the66 discord that an Android port has been made and just waiting on chatterbox to post it.

Thanks again guys!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey, really liked the update, glad to see the game is back. I have a small piece of feedback - the only issue I had with this update is a rather strict structure of a sex scene with Chelsea. Like, why give us an illusion of choice when there is an only one way to progress the scene? Choosing other things doesn't seem to do anything except the case where you go balls deep and she runs out.

I'm ok with scenes that doesn't give you the choice, where you just have to press whatever single option that developer gave you. But when you see multiple options and that find out that they aren't working, it a bit of a letdown. It's not that major of a problem, I like the game, just decided to share.
I'll keep that in mind. The reason for the choices is that once you've done a choice, you can then go back and do that choice again. I might create a choice menu that allows you guys to go backwards on the menu so you can mix it up. That was the idea, I just needed to implement it better. I have at least a couple days on to wait on the movie files to be made in order to fix the lag issues, so I might mod that for you guys. No worries for those who have already played through, I won't mod it in a way that causes you to have to go back if you don't want to.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is only 0.4 and it's already 3.74 gigs? wtf... do you know how to compress your shizness? jesus
There's a compressed version available. I assume the link will show up on the very first post of this thread eventually, if it's not there already. It was available 20 minutes after the update became available.

Thank you to the person who compressed that.

Reactions: Freezer14

TempoStrom

Nov 14, 2018
I'll keep that in mind. The reason for the choices is that once you've done a choice, you can then go back and do that choice again. I might create a choice menu that allows you guys to go backwards on the menu so you can mix it up. That was the idea, I just needed to implement it better. I have at least a couple days on to wait on the movie files to be made in order to fix the lag issues, so I might mod that for you guys. No worries for those who have already played through, I won't mod it in a way that causes you to have to go back if you don't want to.
That was my guess why it was made this way. I think the system where your number of choices gradually increase after each "crucial" step would work quite well if you want that. Like, you have only 1 at the start, you do that, and another one appears, while first one is still there. So now you can repeat or take next step. And so on until the scene changes. But if that's too much work, personally I could live with the current system.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That was my guess why it was made this way. I think the system where your number of choices gradually increase after each "crucial" step would work quite well if you want that. Like, you have only 1 at the start, you do that, and another one appears, while first one is still there. So now you can repeat or take next step. And so on until the scene changes. But if that's too much work, personally I could live with the current system.
That's not a bad idea. I'll see what I can do.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes