TempoStrom

Nov 14, 2018
For the next update, I'm planning to redo that little HUD.
Hey, really liked the update, glad to see the game is back. I have a small piece of feedback - the only issue I had with this update is a rather strict structure of a sex scene with Chelsea. Like, why give us an illusion of choice when there is an only one way to progress the scene? Choosing other things doesn't seem to do anything except the case where you go balls deep and she runs out.

I'm ok with scenes that doesn't give you the choice, where you just have to press whatever single option that developer gave you. But when you see multiple options and that find out that they aren't working, it a bit of a letdown. It's not that major of a problem, I like the game, just decided to share.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Can't say I'm a fan of this taking off from Lexi and Kaylee and their mom... Wife is a golddigger and chelsea is alright I guess?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
there is a big delay just before every animation. Like a loading time. It is really annoying.
Other than that i was a great update and i am glad you are back. Gj man.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
This is great stuff, like the hotel lady and both of the daughters. Only issue is the sex scenes have pretty harsh lag when switching scenes, but I can deal with that cause they're pretty great. First time in a long time that I am actually actively excited for more of this

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm always astonished when I see a sucker actually falling for women like that.
Her personality isn't changing, she is just playing you for money. You are nothing but an ATM with a dick to her.
and im astonished that you think addicts act all good and caring.
If she is an addict to drugs like i think she is, it will be perfectly reasonable that she is acting like a bitch and want the mc to give her money like an ATM, thats why i said it will explain her behaviour.

btw Chatterbox can you give me a reply about that¿? i asked before but seem like you either ignored it or missed it? you can always use spoiler xD

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Not all of us have internet left over from the 60's nor run potato powered toasters.

We want high quality.

Those of you using limited using snailnet and Commodore 64's can wait for compression.
I still don't know why it's being even mentioned, the compressed version was out within an hour of the update.

Oh, and I'm totes with you on wanting high quality! :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't know why it's being even mentioned, the compressed version was out within an hour of the update.

Oh, and I'm totes with you on wanting high quality! :)
A compressed version always comes out. Granted here it came out really quickly but one always comes out for every game yet there is always that 1 person that whines at a dev for not compressing.

If I wanted lesser quality I wouldn't spend money on my unlimited fibre optic broadband or my beloved rig.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, I was looking at the character bio's.....a couple things stood out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite the difference between them, eh?

As for Laura : Quite a few of us believe drugs are involved, and I guarantee she was cheating on him, and is certainly humping anything with a wallet now that they're separated. You do bring up and interesting possibility with him getting caught gambling though. It's entirely possible she wasn't involved, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ran her mouth to someone she shouldn't have.

I sure hope we get regular tea parties from now on.
I'd totally be down for that. More Chloe! Maybe a playdate at a park with a slide and jungle gym thing.

Inserting kids into these games is usually pretty hit or miss (usually miss with me), but she's just too damn cute. Chatterbox and gamersglory did a fantastic job with her so far.

Edited to add credit where it's due - didn't know it was a team of devs.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quite the difference between them, eh?

As for Laura : Quite a few of us believe drugs are involved, and I guarantee she was cheating on him, and is certainly humping anything with a wallet now that they're separated. You do bring up and interesting possibility with him getting caught gambling though. It's entirely possible she wasn't involved, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ran her mouth to someone she shouldn't have.

I'd totally be down for that. More Chloe! Maybe a playdate at a park with a slide and jungle gym thing.

Inserting kids into these games is usually pretty hit or miss (usually miss with me), but she's just too damn cute. Chatterbox did a fantastic job with her so far.
I'm not sure about the cheating thing purely because you can get back with her and I don't know if devs would do that as it would lower the chances of anyone wanting it.

It's possible and would add a lot more realism to that character and her reasoning behind not visiting and wanting a divorce as quickly as she did.

I do think drugs are involved though and I think that's going to play a part in how we get custody of Chloe.

I agree with the kids thing too. I've seen it work 4 times total in all the games i've seen them in and 1 of those would have been a miss if the story wouldn't have been as good, but that one and one of the others were flashbacks. I've only seen 2 with kids as the MC's that worked and they were both super adorable.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Come on man! I havent fuck anyone yet and i already have a kid lol

Edit: Jesus, its anyone else game freezing really hard?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes