Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what decisions leads to these two images during the attack?.
It appears to be a much worse version of the street thug attack where he actually rapes or at least appears to penetrate Kaylee while Lexi is cuffed/forced to watch?.
This scenario is the last thing i would would want to actually happen in my play through but i can't seem to trigger it.
use spoilers for those images, its really disturbing for some of us and even if is only me in this whole site id rather not see that type of shit, so i suggest you editing it.
As for your question i think that only happen if the mc dont show up or something like that.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
any android port so far?from the comment of u guys , this seems nice vn ,really wanna try it

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
any android port so far?from the comment of u guys , this seems nice vn ,really wanna try it
i am not sure with the lag with the animation there at the near end of this version that it will funktion properly

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
About the cocaine: That would also explain why she has no money.
And if she did cheat, well, that would give us even bigger reason to dump her. But I don't think that that's the case.
Is it cheating if they are divorced and separated?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think the only harem in the game will be Kaylee and Lexi and that is a big maybe. I think at the end you will have to choose a main route. I doubt any of the women would agree to be a side dish. This is not that kind of story.

• Sad
Reactions: Mark17 and Repuci

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! Finally Lexi is back! :love::love::love:

Great Update. Game continues just as good as it started out.
Gorgeous girls, good writing, good sex scene.

Chloe is absolutely adorable. What a cutie.
And the sex with Chelsea was great.
Wifey is gorgeous as well, but she sure seems like a complete money-digger right now.
Yeah, well, this pretty much sums it up for me. :)

Two things, tho:

- When given the choice to "Mess with her"/"Treat her normal", the latter was supposed to take away one point of Lexis anger. This doesn't happen.
- I really preferred the old character screen with all stats shown.

But besides that: Great update. (y)(y)(y)

Jun 21, 2017
Dude, it's been like 20 minutes... That being said:

Here's a compressed version for PC. The original v0.04 file was 4.01GB, compressed version is 356MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used.

Lexi v0.04 PC - (356MB)

Download: -
You do realise your actions are what gives the zoners unhealthy expectations, right?!

Thanks for the compression. Keep on being awesome. :love::love::giggle:(y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! Finally Lexi is back! :love::love::love:

Yeah, well, this pretty much sums it up for me. :)

Two things, tho:

- When given the choice to "Mess with her"/"Treat her normal", the latter was supposed to take away one point of Lexis anger. This doesn't happen.
- I really preferred the old character screen with all stats shown.

But besides that: Great update. (y)(y)(y)
I agree with that. Maybe I was too stupid, but I also wasn't able to change whose points are shown, only those for Lexi, which seemed a bit weird, considering you can go after at least four girls (not considering the wifey or Keiko so far), but I don't remember if you could see all stats with the old display.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what decisions leads to these two images during the attack?.
It appears to be a much worse version of the street thug attack where he actually rapes or at least appears to penetrate Kaylee while Lexi is cuffed/forced to watch?.
This scenario is the last thing i would would want to actually happen in my play through but i can't seem to trigger it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty sure the Lexi scene happens if you don't listen to them while they are at the pool, but i think the other scene was removed earlier because of patreon rules or something like that.

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Great comeback, guys. Enjoyed playing through it from start once more and getting a nice reward at the end really was the icing on the cake. Keep it up and stay healthy Chatter :)

Reactions: Freezer14

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
i really hope she is not cheating, i think she may be addicted to cocaine or something (and that may explain her changes of personality from hate to sweet, from anger to calm etc )
Also it will be more interesting since it will add flavour to the story and explain her behaviour, since we can choose to have laura back or both laura and Chelsea.

It will be kind of a dick move from the dev to have her cheating on the mc and it will kill the romance feeling of the game.
Of course this is only my opinión, i quite like her and wont like it if she was "cheating" or more precisely fucking other dudes since the mc and her are pretty much in a stranged relationship atm.
Maybe Chatterbox can give us some spoiler in this :)
I'm always astonished when I see a sucker actually falling for women like that.
Her personality isn't changing, she is just playing you for money. You are nothing but an ATM with a dick to her.

Reactions: Mark17 and SpikeZg
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes