MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I am so happy I almost cried especially during Chloe part of the update. And hooooo boy Chelsea almost dethroned Lexi as my most favorite waifu in Lexi. Chloe was so cute, my favorite VN daughter (non-incest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Chelsea was #1 a year ago and is still #1 consistency :p so..give the ex money and you get yumyum scenes..but you feel ripped off..so..two saves.. lol ..game tried to crash 15 times..then again another 15 times when i said go again :p sorry game..you tried..you failed..maybe next time you'll learn to crash proper and not tease :p

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great to see new update to this. I loved the update. Though it seems there might be some hard decisions coming up.

I was going to concentrate on sisters only, but I checked other paths and scene with the Chelsea made me get her back to the (possible) harem. Gold-digger has to go, that's for sure. Appearance of the daughter also improved Chelsea's points as I'd like to keep her and she'd need mother. And that's a role into what those young girls might be not ready for. But we'll see when/if daughter meets the girls.

I saw couple typoes though:

Lexi
No she never said anyting about it.

MC
Those two really are inseparable, arn't they!

Reactions: Freezer14

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Also wife is cheating on MC, fucking money-grubbing bitch. I hope we get custody of Chloe if there is a divorce in the future.
i really hope she is not cheating, i think she may be addicted to cocaine or something (and that may explain her changes of personality from hate to sweet, from anger to calm etc )
Also it will be more interesting since it will add flavour to the story and explain her behaviour, since we can choose to have laura back or both laura and Chelsea.

It will be kind of a dick move from the dev to have her cheating on the mc and it will kill the romance feeling of the game.
Of course this is only my opinión, i quite like her and wont like it if she was "cheating" or more precisely fucking other dudes since the mc and her are pretty much in a stranged relationship atm.
Maybe Chatterbox can give us some spoiler in this :)

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
When talking about cheating, evangelist surely does that. That bastard even tried to hit Kaylee in the front of his wife's eyes. And Kaylee's reaction made me think that it wasn't the first time she had to put down his advances. Easy way to drive mother into MC's harem.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Glad that the game is back and little Chloe has been probably the best thing ever. The only negative thing I can mention is that right now I'm stuck in Chelseas animation hell, rather have only a single picture than have to wait 5 seconds + everytime before the text progresses.

Which makes me wonder can I delete the animations and play the game with a black screen and just the text or does renpy says no no just like rpgmaker when you delete the music files?

You know no offence to the dev, just me not caring about sex scenes in general and now with that slowmo hell actually taking away from me enjoying the game, it would be nice for me to avoid it other than not getting sexual with any character.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what decisions leads to these two images during the attack?.
It appears to be a much worse version of the street thug attack where he actually rapes or at least appears to penetrate Kaylee while Lexi is cuffed/forced to watch?.
This scenario is the last thing i would would want to actually happen in my play through but i can't seem to trigger it.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
That was a nice surprise. And I am glad you finally managed to do this. I was thinking that we should meet Chelsea again and bam, here she is. It was great to have more backstory of us and her, and you did a great job with the family dynamic. I am really glad that Chloe is there. Thanks to her, we have deep emotional stakes here. You did a good job with her in this update. And Laura? I was thinking "Meh, Laura ain't that bad....... Oh... Ok, she is terrible." And by the stardards of this forum, Chelsea got ntr'd by Laura :LUL:, BUT she now has an oportunity for a payback :BootyTime:. :D

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
i really hope she is not cheating, i think she may be addicted to cocaine or something (and that may explain her changes of personality from hate to sweet, from anger to calm etc )
Also it will be more interesting since it will add flavour to the story and explain her behaviour, since we can choose to have laura back or both laura and Chelsea.

It will be kind of a dick move from the dev to have her cheating on the mc and it will kill the romance feeling of the game.
Of course this is only my opinión, i quite like her and wont like it if she was "cheating" or more precisely fucking other dudes since the mc and her are pretty much in a stranged relationship atm.
Maybe Chatterbox can give us some spoiler in this :)
About the cocaine: That would also explain why she has no money.
And if she did cheat, well, that would give us even bigger reason to dump her. But I don't think that that's the case.

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what decisions leads to these two images during the attack?.
It appears to be a much worse version of the street thug attack where he actually rapes or at least appears to penetrate Kaylee while Lexi is cuffed/forced to watch?.
This scenario is the last thing i would would want to actually happen in my play through but i can't seem to trigger it. View attachment 462883 View attachment 462884
I think its when you don't over hear them talking about going to the club since you didn't hear them talking about you cant follow them to prevent this from happening I believe

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
I think its when you don't over hear them talking about going to the club since you didn't hear them talking about you cant follow them to prevent this from happening I believe
Ok, Just tried this. In that scenario Lexi does get cuffed but the MC interrupts the attack just before the Kaylee image i posted.
Which doesn't explain that picture :unsure:

puppy.love

Dec 27, 2018
This scenario is the last thing i would would want to actually happen in my play through but i can't seem to trigger it. View attachment 462883 View attachment 462884
don't listen in the pool

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well would you look at that lexi is back :D:D:D

thanks for the comeback and if it will not take so much time for more updates now i will consider to support you guys.
and thanks for chloe what a sweet little thing :)
a bit more backgroundstory is coming to the game well done.
Laura seems to have some problems there since the MC got in to rehab.Mabye she continiued her exaggerated lifestyle and borrowed some money from some weird guys and is now in trouble because of that and/or got addicted to drugs because of that.
the Mc gives Laura money and right after that she must go "somewhere" to buy something for her headache?? the mc comes back in the livingroom and there she lies on the couch asleep?? could she be high?? her behavior after waking up is more than calm then ^^
that all could explain that she still lives in that expensive house/appartment and had to get a job and nevertheless she has still no money???
and surley she seems to be a money focused bitch i mean what was that a Handjob for money for a spa visit???.
it sure is a suspicious behavior say no to the money for the spa and she stops the HJ and practically throws you out of the house.
it looked like a behavior of a prostitute there no money = no sex :unsure:
Maybe just maybe she takes Chloe to the babysitter because of her "Serious" work she has to do for beeing in debt or something.

And that John guy looks like some sort of leader of a weird sex cult that is masket as a television church or something like that.it sure looked like that in this first scene especially with Kaylees reaction and then Sarahs questioning look when that guy came near to her showed that that guy is a weird one and Sarah maybe knows about it.
And he seems to have something against the MC maybe because he is not working for "him" and is not on "his payroll".
That he tells Sarah that Parker Security could handle that alone is also strange in some way there.

it would even not surprise me if that guy is responsible for this weird letters to lexi. ;)
that all could playout in so many ways now can´t wait to see more

so good work for this first one here can´t wait how this will continiue.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes