Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok first of welcome back, glad you are doing better. Good to see you working on the game again.

I really like this game, it's one of my personal favorites. The new update was really great but i had some problems that maybe only on my part i am not sure but basically

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway again welcome back, can't wait to see more from the game.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We are working on an Android build any other OS's you guys want to see Lexi on let us know.
Also updates will be more fequent then thay have been ;)
To clarify this. There is a guy that makes android builds. He use to do them for Lexi before it went on hold, and still does it for other games. I contacted him and asked him do continue doing android builds for Lexi, and he said he would. I can't say how long it will take him, but last time it only took him a couple days.

I don't know how to do android builds, and I can't give tech support for them. But I'm sure it will be here sometime in the near future.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I guess I got what its all about but REALLY don't wanna spoil the fun and suprise for you if I'm actually right about it. SO DONT CLICK on this spoiler unless you are absolutely sure I wont spoilt it for you and that aplies for ANYBODY else if this come up as true!!!!

Reactions: Freezer14

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I guess I got what its all about but REALLY don't wanna spoil the fun and suprise for you if I'm actually right about it. SO DONT CLICK on this spoiler unless you are absolutely sure I wont spoilt it for you and that aplies for ANYBODY else if this come up as true!!!!

Reactions: RobZombi3

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Could use a few tag updates:

MILF (Sarah)
creampie (scene with Chels)
big tits (Sarah)
maybe big ass (Sarah)
groping (scene with Chels outside the hotel room)
animated
teasing (basically everything Kaylee does, MC also teases Chels)
Perhaps Religion? (does the dad being a televangelist and the dinner prayer and the Fauna god/prophet thing count for that? Seems like it could be plot related )
voyeurism (Chels at the resturant)

sarah

Chels

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After reading all the comments. I plan to go ahead and create a version with all the larger animations as movie files. After a few people looked at the movie files that I did create vs the images, they don't think the quality drop is bad at all. I'll work on that tomorrow and get you guys a faster version.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Well done. I like the plot, the writing is thoughtful and done well, the graphics are better than average and the animations are great, if a little choppy. Good job!

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Welcome back chatterbox! I've checked in on this game every now and then over the past few months and was over the moon when I saw it on latest updates!

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
The scenes with the MCs daughter is really wholesome.

Thank you for returning and updating with this huge comeback.

Reactions: Freezer14

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Liked the game so far. I'm just pissed for the big lag in the sex scenes with Chelsea, the hard disk is like a race car, from 0 to 100 and from 100 to 0 in just a couple of seconds. Even making the game stop working and close. Hope this issue will be present just in this version, get fixed and will never hear again of it. Great work.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes