AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
Finally you working on Lexi again :)

This Project was pretty interesting to me. Hope you got more Time now and can work on a Good Long Story for the Future,- much potential Storywise.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
so great that the game is back. Honestly, I have given up hope.
btw. had anyone else long loading time before the animated scenes? (which are truely epic)

Reactions: Chatterbox

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The animations take a while to load, but besides that it was a good update. Did a bunch of routes, 1 for everyone (Lexi,Kay,Sar,Wife,Chels). Hopefully we can pair Lexi and Kaylee :p

I bet that dude we punched is Lexi's stalker

and Chloe is unbelievably cute. Hopefully whoever we pick to be our LI will be ok with having her around, a lot. Bedtime stories = the best stories.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I finally got Chelsea. Been waiting for that moment since I first saw her.

Nearly made the mistake of hanging around the soon to be ex wife, quickly figured out all she wanted.

I just have to say though, I don't know if it's the broody part of me but Chloe is super adorable. We need to be able to take her away from the bad woman.

Chelsea said she wished she was hers so that works for me. I'll have my Mc sail off into the sunset with Chelsea and Chloe and it will be awesome.

Of course i'll make sure Lexi isn't going to die and figure out who's sending the messages and get her dad to have a hair cut first.

No, get the daughter first, she looked tough. She can help with bodyguard duties. She took that fall like a champ, she's a mini badass (like I have any room to call anyone else mini).

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
How many contents or animations doesn't matter. Playing agian Lexi that's it;):love:
Well Thanks for back again(y):love:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How often are the updates on this game, cause the way I see it, it's been created as of July of last year, and it's only at v.0.04 :confused: I'm just asking ;)
Legend has it that every time Chloe eats a vegetable the game gets an update. So, we know that Chloe has eaten 4 vegetables so far. Gonna be big and strong when she grows up, or at least bigger than Avaron1974 . ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Legend has it that every time Chloe eats a vegetable the game gets an update. So, we know that Chloe has eaten 4 vegetables so far. Gonna be big and strong when she grows up, or at least bigger than Avaron1974 . ;)
To be honest we're probably even right now so i'm seeing about putting her on a diet of burgers and ice cream so she grows out and not up.

Can't have her being a super tall princess when i'm stuck at belly button height.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
good story so far, i like it.
well Laura character is not that far fetched from the real world and she is cold, no love remain or? :D
i like Chloe and love to be the good father
Chelsea is the polar oppesite of Laura, more open minded and in some ways, seem more genuine.
as i see Lexi and Kaylee, they are still young and inexperinced, wonder why:whistle:.
another fine game, worth waiting on updates on ;)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok first of welcome back, glad you are doing better. Good to see you working on the game again.

I really like this game, it's one of my personal favorites. The new update was really great but i had some problems that maybe only on my part i am not sure but basically

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway again welcome back, can't wait to see more from the game.

Reactions: zold27

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow great game, awesome animations and writing is witty and fit the scenes very nicely. Story have nice flow and choices do really matter. I am genuinely impressed!
That question has been asked a lot. I can't answer it yet without giving spoilers. I will say, at the moment, the MC is pretty much a free agent. He hasn't made "hard no going back" choices yet.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes