botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great Update. Game continues just as good as it started out.
Gorgeous girls, good writing, good sex scene.

Chloe is absolutely adorable. What a cutie.
And the sex with Chelsea was great.
Wifey is gorgeous as well, but she sure seems like a complete money-digger right now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, I don't know what you did differently in the animations than other devs did, but the lag was an absolute turn-off.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Wow! I didn't expect this to be posted so quickly. Thank you all for both the positive and negative comments. I will defiantly learn from them.

@carnalcardinal Thank you! I downloaded your game a while back and have been looking forward to playing it. Now that I have the demo of Lexi out, I should have time to do that. BTW...that first image...:)

I wanted to apologize for not including a proper description. I uploaded this at around midnight knowing that I had to get up for work in a little over three hours, and I overlooked it in my rush to get to bed. Anyway...I'll get that corrected on my patreon page tonight.

I'm glad some of you got a kick out of the 0.001. XD I had just downloaded renpy and expected to compile more than once for testing before release.

@fsap1 I rendered in 1440p and reduced. After reading comments on here, I wish I had only reduced to 1080p. I still have all the png files. It will take time, but if you guys want a better resolution, I can do that.

I'm not sure what to do about the jpeg compression artifacts. I've tried eliminating as much as I can, but in my early renders I just couldn't get rid of them all. I've learned that lighting can have an effect on that, and was able to get rid of most of it in later renders. If you guys have any advice, I would really appreciate it.

@Velimere and @1989 C.L What's happening with the font on your screen? Please explain.

In regard to similarities in archetypes to DMD and Melody. Out of all the games I've played, those are my two favorite, and I like the archetypes. I hope to deviate from that some, but this game will be the virgin, the slut, and either the popular girl, or maybe a stuck up bitch. I don't know just yet.

The concept of Lexi actually started very different from the current story line will be. While it did not include incest, and never will, it was something that was very uncommon in a VN and really pushed the boundaries. Unfortunately Patreon rules killed that in the concept phase. I won't spoil it for you, but I do still hope to put a small amount of that original idea in this game, if I can work that out with Patreon.

BTW....thank you to MrDots for the advice that got me started.
Those white sport in Iray are ofent caused by improper ligthing always create a camera and disable the camera headlight daz beginner ofent doesnt know about it and end up with overexposure to light those create those little white dot you see nice little tutorial on lighting by SickleYield

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Those white sport in Iray are ofent caused by improper ligthing always create a camera and disable the camera headlight daz beginner ofent doesnt know about it and end up with overexposure to light those create those little white dot you see nice little tutorial on lighting by SickleYield
What white dot? You mean in their eyes?

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Also, I don't know what you did differently in the animations than other devs did, but the lag was an absolute turn-off.
What I did differently was that I coded the animations into an image series, so that Ren'py would handle all the movement of the images. This was done to preserve the image quality. However 4 or 5 of the animations were made into mp4 mpeg-2 format, and a lot of people liked the quality, and they run fast.

It was worth a try. I'll be creating a version with all movie files except for the 2-8 frame animations that already run fast. Give me a day or two. From now on, we'll go with movie files instead of the image series animations for the larger animations that cause lag.

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
Dude, it's been like 20 minutes... That being said:

Here's a compressed version for PC. The original v0.04 file was 4.01GB, compressed version is 356MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used.

Lexi v0.04 PC - (356MB)

Download: -
You (and the others that compress games on here) are a hero. Thanks for this. If more games on here downloaded update patches, instead of entirely new versions, I wouldn't mind downloading a 1-2 gig file. But since we have to almost always download an entirely new version these compressed versions are super helpful. Once again thanks!

Reactions: Freezer14

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Great game and renders !

Two points:
1. It would be good if you maybe compress those images from 4GB to 2GB
2. I have high end PC and when i'm in the scene with Chelsea game stops responding and some parts / switches between sex scenes keep freezing ( a bit odd to be honest)

Reactions: MadCore

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Wow............This is a VN i can and will support

M!

Jan 5, 2018
What a pleasant suprise, Lexi is back!
And Subscribestar is available, nice. Might as well help with a small support.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the best version this game ever gotten! Play! Have Fun! Now you get the cherry and eat the cake too !!!

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes