SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Great update and welcome back :)

Chloe is just the cutest thing ever, more content with her in the future please :)
We didn't see so much Lexi in this update but Chelsea OMG, she is beautiful and HOT AF :love:
and she wants to see Chloe and loves her, what can be better than that? :)

the ex wife is just a big NO NO...

animations and renders are awesome, great job (y)
thank you for bringing this awesome game back :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok, Just tried this. In that scenario Lexi does get cuffed but the MC interrupts the attack just before the Kaylee image i posted.
Which doesn't explain that picture :unsure:
That image of Kaylee will never play. It was a direction that I was going in early development, but to do that means NTR, and a lot more trama for Kaylee. I couldn't do that to her. I kept the image in the folder just as a little easter-egg to those who find it.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Also can't seem to trigger carrying Lexi to bed post attack which looks like a really sweet scene, Which also suggests she reminds the MC of his daughter (Daughter flashback kissing her on forehead, No flashback kissing her on the lips)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I hired Monster a long time ago, he thought that scene was way to early in the game. I agreed. That scene was remade with her in the kitchen. I kept the images because we might use them later. Plus some people liked those images.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So is there going to be any fix done to the animation issues with Chelsea because at the moment I can't finish the update.

Locks up and freezes every time.
Yes. I'll be working on that starting today. I'm gonna remove all the hard coded animations that are causing the problem, and make them into movie files that play faster and take up a lot less space.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree with that. Maybe I was too stupid, but I also wasn't able to change whose points are shown, only those for Lexi, which seemed a bit weird, considering you can go after at least four girls (not considering the wifey or Keiko so far), but I don't remember if you could see all stats with the old display.
For the next update, I'm planning to redo that little HUD.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Holy shit, Chloe is the cutest little thing ever! When she fell and hurt her knee I legit went "Oh no! Chloe!". How can she possibly share any DNA with Laura the gold digging whore?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, as for the game itself, it's pretty solid story-wise and the renders are great. There's a weird animation start-up lag that needs to be addressed, but the animations themselves are pretty good. The "wet skin" effects used are also some of the best ones I've seen, especially during the Chelsea sex scene.

All in all, the game's super solid and fun. As long as there's a "Happily ever after with Chloe and Chelsea" ending, it's a winner. I don't necessarily want Laura out of the picture "permanently" since that might make Chloe sad, but maybe have her get busted with like 6 bricks of heroin or something. :sneaky:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Chatterbox

Thank you very much for the update. Really enjoyed it, even starting from the beginning.
Looking forward for the next updates!

If I may ask: Which tool did you use for the undress morphs?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes