SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
ciao ho appena finito di giocare a questo gioco ... davvero bello e ben fatto ... complimenti per l'ottimo lavoro (scusa il mio traduttore google inglese)
Ej, sori talijan al ovdje se samo engleski piše, kužiš? Nemoj se zajebavat, popit ćeš ban ko od šale... :)

Reactions: leg28

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
seems like is only me that like laura? for my part i hope the devs dont fuck it up with the cheating as some of u think and that she is into drugs only.
What if she is neither and she is just a gold-digging "biatch" and is using the fact that she is the mother of your child... oh god this can end up so bad for a lot of people (not to mention little Chloe)... pls give us a good reason(s) to leave her for good or fight for our family as a whole!

Tbh FOR NOW i see at least 3 bad endings here with Laura (she is cheating even before your mma scandal, she is addicted to something nasty recently or she was always a gold-digger) and only one good ending (she is pissed about what happened with your mma scandal and thinks you are cheating on her with Chelsea so she acts like this out of anger until she finds out the truth and forgives you)... i don't like this one bit IF we have no choice how this goes or can't save our family no matter what :eek:

All in all there is a LOT of potential here just with Laura, hope this game gets even better and does not waste the potential it has... i was here for the fap but i'll stay for the story :cool:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
So, a little over a year ago, I found this game on either first or second release, and I fell in love with it. The characters, the story, everything. Then a couple months later some very unfortunate circumstances happened. Then some more. Normally, I would have given up on a game that was "on hold" for more than six months. Especially after the [REDACTED] deletion debacle. But there was something about this one. Maybe it was Chatterbox's consistent presence here, even when unable to work on it, or maybe it was just the game itself. I imagine it was both. When Chatt and gamersglory announced that they were working on it again, after all of the tumult in the development, I reached a level of excitement that I have never reached before on this site. To see Lexi return was more than enough, but to see how great this release is, I'll just say it: "We're not worthy."
(*insert Wayne's World GIF here*)

Between Lexi, Kaylee, and Chelsea, this may be one of my favorite groups of girls in games, and that's a crowded category for me. If Sarah can get out from under Wannabesus's mind-control, and Laura can get her shit together and act like a decent person, then it might take that top spot. This update was great. I'm glad I stuck around this past year. The scenes with Chloe were adorable, and the Chelsea scenes were so fucking hot. I'm very excited to see what comes next. Hopefully, soon I'll be in a stable enough situation to support you and this game monetarily. Until then, I will sing your praises (and those of the game) to all who visit this thread.

Chatterbox, gamersglory,
Thank you for giving us this game, thank you for giving us a great story thus far, with great characters, all of whom feel human, and most importantly of all, thank you for not giving up on this project, even when all signs seemed to say that you should. This has been and still is easily in my top three games on this site, due in no small part to the perseverance and passion that you've put in. Thank you.

P.S.: moar tea parties plz. Chloe needs at least one good parent in her life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
im so glad this super exciting game is back.

chelsea is my favourite, so sexy and well-written just perfect wife material for mc.

my opinion is kaylee's model is not really that "cock-tease" since lexi is sexier and cuter. i mean "about the plot" she's supposed to be the sexiest one and lexi the cuter here right ?

seems like is only me that like laura? for my part i hope the devs dont fuck it up with the cheating as some of u think and that she is into drugs only.
i'll try to not judge as mush.
i don't know what you like about her, she doesn't give a shiet about chloe she's ditching the poor child in babysitter's house to chase some rich dicks "maybe"? like she did to chelsea about mc "before they got married" i won't mind her doing the cheating part since she's off the hook already.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm conflicted on Laura, on one hand she is the mother of MC's child. So, by default I want to try to be good to her even if MC and her don't get back together. But the way she acts is a bit suspicious. Now, its understandable that she is mad about what MC did....but her thoughts on her bio point to her having iffy motivations at the least. "maybe i could get more next time" and "that was easy" implies that she is manipulating MC and wants his money. I'd make sure she is spending that child support money on Chloe, not whatever else she could spend it on.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I'm conflicted on Laura, on one hand she is the mother of MC's child. So, by default I want to try to be good to her even if MC and her don't get back together. But the way she acts is a bit suspicious. Now, its understandable that she is mad about what MC did....but her thoughts on her bio point to her having iffy motivations at the least. "maybe i could get more next time" and "that was easy" implies that she is manipulating MC and wants his money. I'd make sure she is spending that child support money on Chloe, not whatever else she could spend it on.
This sums it up, in my opinion. I'd like an option where the family can get back together, and Laura isn't as much of a bitch as she seems to be. I'd like for her to have an actual problem that we can help with. But, if she continues to try and manipulate the MC for money, then it's time for her to be tossed to the curb. I'd hope for something like that to be contingent upon the player's choices, such as how you treat her affects how she treats you, but she's definitely got something shady going on. Where's that job she's been going on about? Chloe makes it seem like there isn't one at all. I just hope it's something we can help with, and that she'll let us. Otherwise...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Now, a theory combining things we know and things we suspect.

- We know MC got caught for gambling and match fixing
- We know Laura is mad at MC, thinks he is an embarrassment
- We suspect that Laura wants MC's money for nefarious purposes and is manipulating him

Therefor....Laura is why MC started to gamble in the first place. You can make money gambling, Laura wants money. Laura talked MC into match fixing in order to get more money. She is mad MC got caught, not that he was doing it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Upon seeing Jason, I got a Joseph Seed from Far Cry 5 vibe from him. He seems way younger and seems like a "beautiful" man.

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Hmmm
I am running into the problem that apparently the files Mega, Nopy and Anonfile are v0.03??

The Uploadhaven takes to long to down at 50+ minutes but it is the only non-compressed version that is bigger then the other 3...so that might actually be a v0.04c non-compressed one?

Compressed one sais v0.04c when I started up the game....the others stayed at v0.03.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Curious about what's happened between Jason and Kaylee. When Lexi talks about people spreading rumors about Jason, Kaylee looks sad. And she is obviously pissed off at Jason. Either She knows something, or Jason did something to her, or they had a affair. My guess at least. I hope they didn't have a affair.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What if she is neither and she is just a gold-digging "biatch" and is using the fact that she is the mother of your child... oh god this can end up so bad for a lot of people (not to mention little Chloe)... pls give us a good reason(s) to leave her for good or fight for our family as a whole!

Tbh FOR NOW i see at least 3 bad endings here with Laura (she is cheating even before your mma scandal, she is addicted to something nasty recently or she was always a gold-digger) and only one good ending (she is pissed about what happened with your mma scandal and thinks you are cheating on her with Chelsea so she acts like this out of anger until she finds out the truth and forgives you)... i don't like this one bit IF we have no choice how this goes or can't save our family no matter what :eek:

All in all there is a LOT of potential here just with Laura, hope this game gets even better and does not waste the potential it has... i was here for the fap but i'll stay for the story :cool:
i'll try to not judge as mush.
i don't know what you like about her, she doesn't give a shiet about chloe she's ditching the poor child in babysitter's house to chase some rich dicks "maybe"? like she did to chelsea about mc "before they got married" i won't mind her doing the cheating part since she's off the hook already.

then let me explain more in depth, i did have a friend that was addict to drugs.
He did steal money from his mom, he did ask me for money and act like a fucking idiot and even get agressive if did not lend him any money.
My point is that such an addiction with some "traumatic" experience like having to raise her child alone while her husband is send to jail can be pretty debastating for anyone even more if that someone have an addiction to drugs.
I dont see how the cheating will explain her behaviour and why she will need that much money, is more factible that she is using the money for drugs, sending her child to babysitter when she goes away to buy drugs and get high.
Of course this can also be my own beliefs thinking that she is a romance npc going by the choices we can make, considering not many people will want her back if she cheated (atleast i wont like it). Hell some people seem to not like her even though we cant be sure what she actually is , gold digger, cheating wife, or drug addict.
Maybe even all 3, I like her because im to believe is only the later (drugg addict) and she needs help.
For me that will make the game more interesting, an mc helping her wife with an addiction, being bodyguard to some girl it will make it more difficult for him to do all that if we also are romancing Chelsea and it can make for more twists and good story telling.
Well see in next updates how that goes.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Something I just realized.. when you have sex with Chelsea her arousal is still " Im not in the mood right now" . MC better watch out, she must be into some kinky stuff to not be aroused from that ;)
View attachment 463407
LOL! I'll get that fixed. Looks like we caught the major problems in the alpha and beta. Have seen some small issues pop up. For example the way that text is displayed out of alignment here shouldn't happen. I'm gonna have to look at that as well.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes