I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Sarah was a push.

Lexi and Kaylee are the only 2 that make any sense.

I guess if you really stretched it, Laura and Chelsea have been friends since they were younger. Maybe that could work, probably not but i'm not a writer so maybe they could come up with a plausible way.

It is tagged for harem but besides Kay and Lex i'm at a loss what would make sense and not look bizarre.

Unless it's a sex cult and MC takes over. That prayer made it sound like a sex cult.
It could be a sex cult... Flora could be code for minge! ;):unsure:

Jun 1, 2017
Now, a theory combining things we know and things we suspect.

- We know MC got caught for gambling and match fixing
- We know Laura is mad at MC, thinks he is an embarrassment
- We suspect that Laura wants MC's money for nefarious purposes and is manipulating him

Therefor....Laura is why MC started to gamble in the first place. You can make money gambling, Laura wants money. Laura talked MC into match fixing in order to get more money. She is mad MC got caught, not that he was doing it.
Amen

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It is tagged for harem but besides Kay and Lex i'm at a loss what would make sense and not look bizarre.
Agreed.

I'm sure Chelsea and Laura did some "experimenting" together at some point, but I really don't see Chelsea wanting to share the MC at this point, especially not with Laura. She's head over heels in love with the guy, and has been for years. She wants him all to herself (in my opinion). By contrast, I doubt Laura would give a crap as long as she can get money for blow.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Sarah is already in a sex cult /harem, and that she walks around in a dom-outfit half the time, but I don't see her joining Lexi or Kaylee, and I really don't see them joining her.

So that basically leaves us with Lexi and Kaylee, which I could see. Like you said, it's the only pairing that isn't weird out of the gate. Kaylee would definitely be open to it, and Lexi would probably be down after some convincing. FFM isn't exactly a "harem" though, and I'm assuming all the girls need to be aware of each other for it to actually be a harem instead of just several separate groups / cheating.

As for that Flora / Fauna thing, it sounds like they're trying to worship Mother Nature, except they're all bowing down to Je-Zeus the Maybelline model.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Agreed.

I'm sure Chelsea and Laura did some "experimenting" together at some point, but I really don't see Chelsea wanting to share the MC at this point, especially not with Laura. She's head over heels in love with the guy, and has been for years. She wants him all to herself (in my opinion). By contrast, I doubt Laura would give a crap as long as she can get money for blow.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Sarah is already in a sex cult /harem, and that she walks around in a dom-outfit half the time, but I don't see her joining Lexi or Kaylee, and I really don't see them joining her.

So that basically leaves us with Lexi and Kaylee, which I could see. Like you said, it's the only pairing that isn't weird out of the gate. Kaylee would definitely be open to it, and Lexi would probably be down after some convincing. FFM isn't exactly a "harem" though, and I'm assuming all the girls need to be aware of each other for it to actually be a harem instead of just several separate groups / cheating.

As for that Flora / Fauna thing, it sounds like they're trying to worship Mother Nature, except they're all bowing down to Je-Zeus the Maybelline model.
well at look when kaylee receive the necklace from her dad , i think something as happen in the past,the way she seems so unconfort around him

Jun 1, 2017
I dont think there wil be harem route, or to be more exactly harem ending, maybe bad ending but not happy.
In my opinion .. First,
Laura, i dont think give a shit about MC, if is true about this drug adict ( in this moment is only speculative) prostitution come very close to this, because is only way to make money much more and very fast, and thinking about how give a head to MC for money and how acted after that is a classy high prostitute acting with a client. Then no chance, dont care enough for MC to be in his harem.
Second... Chelsea.... Hmmmm,
Is clear is in love , deep love with MC, and after years of waiting i dont think now when had her chance with MC wil go to share him, then no is not for harem.
Third .... Kayle ...( i leave Lexi for the last), Kay is something, i think is only one who will dont care if share MC with another girls, but because is Lexi in the midle i dont think will go to risk her relation with Lexi for fun, and plus she realy like MC.
Four ...... Sarah... i dont thhink , need more background about her for can figure what's in her mind.
And finaly Lexi, ok one thing, i hope you guy's dont forget how jealous can be Lexi, remember how firing the chinese waitress ? I dont think will accept to share MC, and shelive in true Love ( what kind movie she like the most ?)

And , yes be merciful with my very bad English, is not my native language so escuse my mistake.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's probably a "reverse harem". You start being able to be with any/all of the girls, but as it progresses you have to pick.

Chatterbox said you'll need a high percentage of the points to have sex with some of them and get important scenes.

I code Lexi so let me clarify...

This is a path/choice/points hybrid. It's mostly based on path and choices. The points will probably be an 80% check on sex scenes or really important scenes. For example, the MC can't get 20% of the choices right, and still fuck Lexi just because he's on her path.

Other than that points are used to qualify how the girl feels about the MC in the relationship category of the Character's page.
Like has been mentioned earlier, only Lexi/Kaylee make sense but IMO that would be a poly relationship not a harem. I'm not sure how you'd be able to get 80+% of the points for the other girls at the same time besides Lexi/Kaylee either.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
guys can i ask something?as far i played : deluca family , melody ,acting lesson ,being a dik , gift reloaded and now i starded lexi , would you guys recomended some other good vn i miss?
Generally considered poor form to start asking for / recommending other games in one specific game's thread unless it's the same developer. I know it's not what you intended to do, but it does them a disservice.

Take a look here : https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Aaaand Lexi is back !

I have to say I feel sorry for Kiko, I hope we can fix her situation later...

The biggest surprise for me was Jason. I was expecting a bald and weak old man, and I found Jason Momoa. What Aquaman do in this game ? I am not sure that my MMA is enough against a man who looks like a Greek god. I will have trouble stealing his wife. And Kaylee is not at ease with him... maybe he touched her ? That son of a fish.
The church-cult plot is intriging. First, you see that gold statue and you already understand that something is wrong, and after, there is this guy who's giving you the « sect » aura.

Laura, the character I hate the most in the game, but I think it's done on purpose. It's just a gold-digger bitch, and if I learn later that she cheated on MC or she turned into a whore while MC was in rehab, I wouldn't even be surprised.
But I love Chloé. I'm a completionist player, so I take a first choice, I roll back, and take the other I'm going with in the game. So, I have to take « strict » to see what's happen, and dammit, it was so heartbreaking. How can you be strict with that cute little face ?
Leave me 10 seconds with the boy who's bullying her at school. Just 10.

And maybe I'm wrong, but, the scene with Lexi and Kaylee who are attacked by a scumbag with a gun had been reworked ? I have the souvenir that it was a woman cop and we had the choice to wait a little and all... I'm wrong ?

If I can give an advice, I think it would be better if we can directly see the « characters » in the game screen and not always going in the save/load/preferences menu.

I hope we will be able to see more Sarah in the next update.
I'm aiming for the harem !

Good job Dev.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
i
Generally considered poor form to start asking for / recommending other games in one specific game's thread unless it's the same developer. I know it's not what you intended to do, but it does them a disservice.

Take a look here : https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/
im sorry i dont mean to offend anyone ,im just new to all vn game and i kinda forward to learn and play more ,and maybe if i learn how to make my own vn one day ,well i delete my post sorry again

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If I can give an advice, I think it would be better if we can directly see the « characters » in the game screen and not always going in the save/load/preferences menu.
Actually, I'm going to echo this. I had originally intended to mention it earlier, but I apparently forgot.

It's functional, but it feels a bit "clunky" to me to be honest. I wouldn't call it a priority though, more of a "polish" QoL type of thing.

Reactions: Arassei

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Actually, I'm going to echo this. I had originally intended to mention it earlier, but I apparently forgot.

It's functional, but it feels a bit "clunky" to me to be honest. I wouldn't call it a priority though, more of a "polish" QoL type of thing.
If you click on Lexi's avatar it takes you into the stats screen, then a right-click takes you back to the game.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If you click on Lexi's avatar it takes you into the stats screen, then a right-click takes you back to the game.
Yeah, I know, but I think having its own in-game window would just feel smoother. Plus once you're looking at a character's info it's not immediately apparent how to "back up" (you click the "Characters" option on the left) without actually completely closing and reopening the screen again.

Like I said, it's a quality of life thing. I wouldn't want this to take time away from building the actual game since I would hardly consider it a priority.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I want Lexi to REALLY apologize to Kiko and let Mc witness it up close. Lexi and Kiko the hot ones here IMO.. But great game altogether .. Never saw Jason in the old version but he freaked me out!! Minister??? Nah CULT!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I want Lexi to REALLY apologize to Kiko and let Mc witness it up close. Lexi and Kiko the hot ones here IMO.. But great game altogether .. Never saw Jason in the old version but he freaked me out!! Minister??? Nah CULT!
We will see Kiko again at some point. Probably not the next update as I want it to mostly focus on the two main girls, but soon.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes