wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Ok, ok I give up. Good game, great renders..... solid story :rolleyes:. 9/10

PS
Not everyone is a crook but the estimates are: 7 from 10 professional box players have accounts in exotic countries and even families/relatives are unaware of them.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, ok I give up. Good game, great renders..... solid story :rolleyes:. 9/10

PS
Not everyone is a crook but the estimates are: 7 from 10 professional box players have accounts in exotic countries and even families/relatives are unaware of them.
I'm confused. Do you think these accounts hold infinite money or do you think people provide goods and services just cause people have one of these accounts. Rich people go broke too. If you run out of "normal" money eventually you would have to dip into these secret accounts. The MC is broke. He' didn't save well or invest wisely. Even in your example he could be one of the 3 out of 10 that didn't start an overseas account. Just because it doesn't line up with how most fighters do it doesn't make it a plot hole.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm somewhat interested to know the source of this "7 of 10" statistic for professional boxers holding secret bank accounts that apparently cannot run out of money. By a similar metric, I once saw a statistic that 6 of 10 NBA players are broke within 2 years of leaving the NBA, even without huge legal fees or penalties or gambling addictions.

But that's probably veering dangerously off topic. Suffice to say, your question about being broke is answered in-game.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I'm confused. Do you think these accounts hold infinite money or do you think people provide goods and services just cause people have one of these accounts. Rich people go broke too. If you run out of "normal" money eventually you would have to dip into these secret accounts. The MC is broke. He' didn't save well or invest wisely. Even in your example he could be one of the 3 out of 10 that didn't start an overseas account. Just because it doesn't line up with how most fighters do it doesn't make it a plot hole.
Just trying to say how some banks have complicate procedures of withdrawal who take time and legal fees(!!!) discouraging the owner to withdraw his money completely... just because those motives from game.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I'm somewhat interested to know the source of this "7 of 10" statistic for professional boxers holding secret bank accounts that apparently cannot run out of money. By a similar metric, I once saw a statistic that 6 of 10 NBA players are broke within 2 years of leaving the NBA, even without huge legal fees or penalties or gambling addictions.

But that's probably veering dangerously off topic. Suffice to say, your question about being broke is answered in-game.

and from here to References and notes wiki

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
So far so good ,can't wait for more content , Lexi and her sister are hilarious and well designed, Laura deserve to be free of me (lies! i just want to sex others females!!). Techno Jesus gives me the same vibes as the villain of farcry 5 .
Also i liked that the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
So far so good ,can't wait for more content , Lexi and her sister are hilarious and well designed, Laura deserve to be free of me (lies! i just want to sex others females!!). Techno Jesus gives me the same vibes as the villain of farcry 5 .
Also i liked that the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, what about the child?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, Chatterbox, at this point I don't think I could ever stop playing your game. The storyline is engaging (with each varying arc enriching the story), the several women are all well-rendered and well-developed, and there's a nice bit of badassery thrown in the mix as well. But I think you outdid yourself with Chloe. I'm pretty sure the possibility of breaking her heart will color my decisions going forward. If the MC gets none of the romances I try for, I would be happy just having her giggle and fix the MC a nice invisible cup of tea. Making characters human — really human — isn't an easy task. You've done it very well.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I didn't have an issue, it ran fine on my potato! ;)
I generally don't have issues either (even though my gaming rig is 5.5 years old now (8 core CPU, 4 gigs graphics, 16 gigs ram)), but while being at it with Chelsea it was 5-10 seconds from clicking an option to getting the animation - so I'll be happy to get my hands on the fixed version... :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I didn't have an issue, it ran fine on my potato! ;)
I generally don't have issues either (even though my gaming rig is 5.5 years old now (8 core CPU, 4 gigs graphics, 16 gigs ram)), but while being at it with Chelsea it was 5-10 seconds from clicking an option to getting the animation - so I'll be happy to get my hands on the fixed version... :)
*looks at all the games "Totes not Thea" supports*
*looks at donor tag*

I suspect this "potato" is actually a Sun Microsystems supercomputer... :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes